The Corroboree
Torsten

member psycho0 has died

I just received a disturbing email from psycho's email address stating that he has died and that funeral details will be published in the melbourne newspapers. This email appears to have gone out to his whole addressbook which includes many members here.

Is there anyone in melbourne who knows his physical address or has a mobile number so this can be confirmed. It's very tragic news - I just want to make sure it's not a hoax.

Please let's not go overboard until this has been confirmed.

Eeerily his sig-line is still on those emails and one has to wonder if there is a connection:

The only difference between a medicine and a poison is the dosage!

======================================================================

EDIT / UPDATE:

It is confirmed that our friend psycho0 died on the 2nd of November 2005.

:(

i have his address but have not met him personally

i hope this is not true as he is a top guy

i had spoken with him only a few days ago

:( this is sad and tragic news, i seriously hope it is some sort of hoax...

Aaron is a Tip Top bloke, always made me laugh on the chat so full of energy and life.

Plz can someone clear this up?

this better be a hoax :(

Please let this be untrue. psycho0 is cool. Please, please be untrue. :(

:o

Check your inbox T.

I have had private messages from him on Wednessday and have contact details please check your pm torsten.

I read that lastnight, I feel sick... :(

Fingers crossed its jst one of those dodgy or virus related emails I get from his account all the time...

Oh god, I really hope this isn't true.

Could this be a cruel joke, being played by the same people who hacked EBA?

Perhaps they got his EBA password, and that was the same as his e-mail password, and they got access to his e-mail account?

I sincerely hope Aaron is OK. :(

how awful...what time does he usually get on line?

well I think it's true...

his girlfriend wrote me a personal email...

I know she's his girlfriend...

she also talked of a funeral...

What terrible news, I really hope this isn't true.

my thought are with you mate.

how awful...what time does he usually get on line?

I usually chat with him on Fridays right about now :(

Friday is my day off so I don't know if he is on the chat on other weekdays during the day, but he certainly ain't thee today...

This is fucked :(

yes this sucks...

Gomaos, do you mean a diferent message to the one we all received as a group email titled "URGENT! Message not from Aaron Please read."?

If so then I guess that confirms it..

Im so very sad about this...

Aaron is such a special and genuine guy, one in a million.. offered me an ear when no one else would on more than one occasion. One of my first real friends on this forum.

I look forward to seeing you on the other side brother..

yes, I got a different message...

got the communal message as well... twice...

Very sad news.

My thoughts go out to those near and dear.

I didn't know Pyscho as well as some people on here would have, but didn't he have a chromosomal disorder of sorts? Some kind of developmental disability anyway, that made him speak a bit slowly, and seemed to leave him a bit self-conscious aswell?

Was this life-threatening, does anyone know?

I feel physically sick...

You're not the only one Benz, I had a real hard time making my way to the station after seeing goms post...

I wrote this on the bus, but I still feel just as bad, Aaron was an amazing person, exactly how Andy described. He had more than his own fair share of shit to deal with but I can't recall a single time he didn't give me hope when my own shit was down.

Another of our friends has fallen away

Lost in the inevitable that is death and decay

He always told me to cheer up and look for the light within

The sun hasn't set and I already miss him...

Onwards it goes, disregarding all pain

Wherever he is I hope one day we can speak again...

If you're out there amigo, come back to us. If you're not then I hope you rest in peace.

Didn't even get to say bye. :(

Sad news :(

I hope its wrong, he's a damn good guy

I didn't know Pyscho as well as some people on here would have, but didn't he have a chromosomal disorder of sorts? Some kind of developmental disability anyway, that made him speak a bit slowly, and seemed to leave him a bit self-conscious aswell?

Was this life-threatening, does anyone know?

I feel physically sick...

cerebral palsy, he mentioned it recently: 4th post down

Was woken up with this news this morning so I came to pay my respects.

Most of us know by now that death isn't really something to worry about, im sure that right now on a dimension very similar to this one Aaron is sitting at his computer typing away on the shaman-australis forums there, I just regret not making more time for him on this one.

Aarons phone number has been the first number in my address book for about the last 5 years or so (because it has aa) but i've only spoken to him a small number of times. I was actually looking forward to seeing him again at this years EGA but then the scumbug fucking police arrested him in town and nobody got to spend any time with him. Aaron was a fantastic guy, full of kindness and he was always there if you needed help. I remember once i called him up late at night in a terrifying panic asking him to look up the LD50 for a reseach chem that I had overshot the mark on and even though he was tripping balls himself (i think on dxm) he managed to talk me down and chill me out.

Years and years ago when I put out the request for people to send me their socks, Aaron was the only one that did. He mailed me two pairs of black socks :) haha what a great guy!

When the chilli-sauce was first set up by nozzle boy all those years back Aaron was on all the time and he provided great friendly conversation for anyone that came along.

Because I regarded this place as family for so many years it almost feels like losing a family member, he's been an active part of the SAB crew since way back in the beginning. It really is a shame that he was prevented from attending EGA :(

Hopefully somebody can provide more details when they become available, me and Jack will certainly be attending the funeral, if a few of us go maybe we should do something afterwards in his memory.

Pest in peace Psycho0

see you in the next life

-Chemical Shaman