The Corroboree

Let's begin again. I am preparing my work on my website which will take a couple of years. I'm not going to be able to sum it up in a sentence for you here. My special expertise is, as I said to do with the sexual philosophy of relationships and the seemingly intractable concomitant problems.

if you wish to engage me on this subject, you may do so. Otherwise, as I said in my first post, let the thread die.

Oh OK then, the questions should only be about sex in relationships. Thats a tone down from having some philosophy that solves all of life's problems! That's why I asked initially if your philosophy could deal with self-reflexive problems.

Your advice to me and others in the grip of alcohol addiction is truly pathetic.

All I have seen so far is some umbrage to hinduistic thinking, mainly new-age claptrap that really doesn't help anyone but gives the appearance of being helpful.

I doubt you'll find much of a receptive audience here, the bullshitometer is pretty high in this place, and peddling vaguary and new-age-ism in hindu garb doesn't really count for much when you've seen the gods....

give it a go though, maybe someone will get something out of your little self-help section. More likely, it will become an object of amusement and derision.

Can't wait to see your kooky, rambling, new-agey webpage that reads like it was written by a bipolar freak.

...yep i get it. because bipolar is an insult. good one.

• Like 1

Can't wait to see your kooky, rambling, new-agey webpage that reads like it was written by a bipolar freak.

Shit, bipolar people are freaks now? Whoa. *note to self* ... dickhead of a comment, Thelema.

I do apologise to the initial post-er of this thread for my sarcastic skepticism though.

I should have been more diplomatic in my replies.

However I still find your post confusing and hard to comprehend.

I guess I should clarify, not all bipolars are freaks. Certainly some CAN be freaks. I probably should have said bipolar AND ALSO freaky. And people, when on a manic high and rambling from point to point, can be pretty hard to comprehend, and say some pretty freaky things and make some freaky associations. Sometimes some freaky telepathic shit too.

Meh, maybe I have a higher evaluation of freaks than you guys. I notice Dr Sham has taken some time out to consider how alcoholism fits into his "all-encompassing" philosophy! Where are you Dr Sham? :puke:

i think we can be mean to new members sometimes but that is just a micro-cosm of life really, for example if we all worked for the same job or company and a newb came in all prophetic and stuff it really does put a few noses out of jilt, i feel bad because as a rule i am a welcoming soul but then again you cant roll out the red carpet for everybody these days.

I know I'm on a hiding to nothing but here goes

no your not, your inviting a peer review and that is always healthy, unless you dont have conviction, are weak of mind or dont know how to build from the train wreck of constructive critism.

I mean it's finished but not organised and it's rather complex so it may take a couple of years before it's publishable. While I'm doing that I thought I'd start a thread here as a sort of an avenue to the real world while I'm putting stuff together

but we have nothing to evaluate you on except something inside your head.

The worst that I hope for is that if no one finds it worth exploring then the thread just dies a natural death. However it has a potential to be something rather special

we all sit on the fence at times, it is worth exploring but what are we exploring, it cant be special without complete honesty on your behalf because that is what you expect from us. there is also no thing as a natural death, what you have done previously in life always dictates your final death, metaphorically or not.

Basically, I have the solution to ALL life's 'problems'

there are no problems, only solutions.

I will repeat that what I have to say is NEW. So don't expect clichés. Ask anything. btw, this is a world first, one off.

most people think an epiphany is groundbreaking but most new ideas have already been pondered a million times before, regardless of randomness, we are not as advanced as we think we are and you must not discount those who are already dead who have had the same ideas too.......sure it may be a first for you but dont underestimate your companions and friends, the most gullible people are the people who believe there own lies, because they believe that other people believe them too, im not saying your lying but ignorance is not excusable in lifes court of law either. you win some you lose some, it seems obvious you lost this one big time by your own ignorance of peer intelligence.

for freaks sake all you need to do is illuminate us with your findings and we can go ahhhh, but i think your just full of yourself and were peaking on dexies or something and now just like all those other false dickheads who babble all this shit at 2am at some nightclub, your now regretting everything you said while the real people get on with real life.

sad but true, all forgiven if you stop talking shit and be honest with us and yourself.

• Like 2

but i think your just full of yourself and were peaking on dexies or something and now just like all those other false dickheads who babble all this shit at 2am at some nightclub, your now regretting everything you said while the real people get on with real life

:lol:

Your comments are always good for a laugh santiago. :)

i want to hear more but it seems we have to ask questions or pose situations?

what about rab's situation, weren't you going to hook into that once you had focused your avalanche of a response?

or should i just come up with a question? how to make sex better and better and better? i might have misread but i think you were saying that is the important thing, accomplished by stripping away anxiety?

i have to say, i am surprised at how my SAB fellows have behaved towards you so far, Dr. Sham!! maybe we are both assholes but i thought your advice on alcoholism would be extremely effective if followed.

your advice on alcoholism would be extremely effective if followed.

my guess would be moderation like most sane minded individuals, we all know when we have crossed that line and that line does not include such falsities as before midday or drinking alone, these are just the rules fools put in place to fool themselves into believing they are not addicted, if you are truly not an alco it doesnt matter if you have a beer for breakfast any more than you prefer ham or bb baked beans with your eggs. the hardest person to fool is always the man in the mirror, thats why so many people who are off their tits refuse to look into it.

Dear Doc,

I have waited until the end of today before posting again, to give you the benefit of the doubt and an opportunity to respond to my situation.

I feel a little sorry for you cos you've received quite a few snide remarks in this thread (some of them from me) but, really, you set yourself right up for it. You've come into an established forum touting your amazing new philosophy and inviting people here to discuss it with you. You've failed miserably in contributing anything of worth to the conversation you started and now you seem to have abandoned your thread. Not only that, but within two days of becoming a member you have earned yourself the nickname "Dr Sham" (which I kinda like... if you stick around, please consider changing your display name so we can all look back from the future and have a giggle).

Your first post here (in another thread) was borderline self-incriminating and I do hope that your delusions of grandeur are just a result of the DMT you've recently tried and have been amazed by and not a result of an underlying mental imbalance. Either way, I do hope you find your way back to the ground without hurting yourself too much while up above the rest of the inhabitants of the planet.

Anyway, Doc, best of luck.

just while we're on the topic of delusions of grandeur, here's a guy from Qld going all the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWnSoGSgq98&feature=related

• Like 1

for freaks sake all you need to do is illuminate us with your findings and we can go ahhhh, but i think your just full of yourself and were peaking on dexies or something and now just like all those other false dickheads who babble all this shit at 2am at some nightclub, your now regretting everything you said while the real people get on with real life.

Which is exactly what I thought when I read the thread and posted my sarcastic drivel in reply. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I'm turning into one of those jaded, judgemental offensive types, oh wait

Dr Sham-man, can you help me, I'm jaded, quick to judge and sometimes unwittingly offensive...

Or if youre advice was purely on resolving sex issues??, my apologies, I won't be needing your help as I'm not having any freaking sex for fuck knows how long so I guess I won't be needing any professional advice, goddamn myself. :innocent_n:

Or if youre advice was purely on resolving sex issues??, my apologies, I won't be needing your help as I'm not having any freaking sex for fuck knows how long so I guess I won't be needing any professional advice, goddamn myself. :innocent_n:

So that's why you've been so feisty lately, Meeka. :wink:

Hey sham_man, this all sounds very interesting and I've enjoyed reading through these answers of yours. It's been Deeply interesting hearing about this potential revolutionary life philosophy. I'm interested in gaining another perspective into this world as deeply as you believe to be able to understand. Your proclamation of this 'infinite wisdom' you certainly appear to be very confident of, so I'd like to continue to provide you with the stimulus to support your claims and prove naysayers otherwise.

If you're still answering questions...

I'd like to address the matter of anxiety, as you would appear an expert - ("My philosophy tackles all the causes of anxiety")

By 'tackles all the causes' I assume you mean the answers on how to fix,solve,eliminate issue regarding anxiety, yes? An explanation of your theory surrounding the issues of social anxiety and self confidence (as they would appear to go hand in hand). - broad I know, but I'm happy to bounce off more details in discussion or if need be boiling it down into a more specific region.

You mentioned that "My special expertise is, as I said to do with the sexual philosophy of relationships" So in addition to, and more, an aspect of my above discussion point, please touch on the anxiety experienced by both males and females in regards to the causes and solutions of anxiety with male female interactions - from both the female and male perspective. Here I am more interested in your solutions as I'm sure many of us are well aware of the many simple causes of anxiety in said situations. However, if you do have any less obvious or new thoughts surrounds causes, I'm keen to hear.

Just trying to lay some more foundations for your answer, if your theory covers the topic of age in respect to the occurrence of anxiety please share thoughts on social anxiety from child,teen,adult,mature adult and final to the elderly.

Well, now I just eagerly await your response, cheers bye.

p.s.

also answer me this, why do I spend late nights posting on forums looking for answers to questions I don't understand and that I don't even expect to find.

I should probably get it checked but never find myself in the position where I want to walk in to a clinic and say "hey I have a lump on one of my nuts check it out?".

fuck everyone else, just get a check and keep on doing life, easy.

I'm really wondering what it is that you have to say. but I also think that it's all been said and done before, with a slight new edge to things.

maybe i should start my own DR thread.

Sham-dude,.... be more specific. Tell us more. I think it was the way you presented yourself that invited the comments.

I was going to ask a few questions but unless you're about to answer them i'm not gonna post information that doesn't need to be said on a public board.

I kinda liked your answers :/

I think we chased him away. Hope he doesnt get some sort of mental block / psychosis because of the denial and ridicule he experienced here.

Should we have been more kind and understanding?

• Like 1

I for one was hoping to hear more from Dr Sham.

The flaming was pretty hostile :lol:

But when you confidently profess to having the solution to all of lifes problems..... Someone with his/her level of knowledge and intelligence would surely know they are going to get singed for such a comment.

As meeka said it definately portrays delusions of grandeur.

But a lot of what you had to say was very wise and you obviously have some interesting concepts.

Come back - share :) I have some questions for you :P

The theory that you don't have a disease unless diagnosed is an interesting one.

Whilst i don't totally agree with the theory I think that KNOWING you had cancer would create a huge amount of stress and the mental battle would be enourmous. Which would make it hard to fight.

A friend has told me a story of a "healer" in Africa who would treat people with cancer. Before the ceremony he would hide chicken guts or similar in his cheeks. He would perform a ceremony on the person with cancer during which time he would bite the inside of his cheek and spit out blood and the chicken guts which he claimed was the cancer. Apparently his success rate was pretty good. The power of the mind should not be underestimated.

Sorry for the tangent.

I have really bad dermatitis on my fingers at the moment and i KNOW its there I don't need to go to a doctor to diagnose me for it to be real..

Edited by OPP