The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
7baz

the time has come.

the time has come.

i have been gone a while and for good reason.

i have two big announcements to make to the community.

ONE ) i have finally figured how everything works in terms of whats going on in our world , our constitution and what lies in the not too distant future.

Because of this i can now show and explain to everyone how to beat all government departments by using and understanding corporations act , commercial law , contract and equity law and the UCC - uniform commercial code.

got a speeding fine or parking fine ? i can show you not only how to get out of it but to in fact profit from it legally.

Been summons to court ? i can show you the legal way to get out of that too.

TWO ) with having said the mentioned above i have decided to start a protest here in Australia.

there is many things that the average Australian has simply not been told about.

We have two commonwealths of Australia... confused ?

one is the 1900 ACT bind by the Queen.

the other is a private CORPORATION registered on the US SEC.

Everything we have in Australia is slowly going into the hands of the USA and it is speeding up in time.

i will explain in more details shortly.

CONTINUING ON ) the freeman of the land movement is now set to collapse.

A Canadian judge is to rule it out making it all illegal and that it is a bunch of fairy tale made up stuff.

anyone using any of the freemen of the land tactics in court will be automatically jailed.

This is going to show its ugly head into the USA , then the UK and eventually down under AUS.

( its getting harder and harder to claim sovereignty i know.. )

but dont worry , i now have a much more deadlier PLAN B up my sleeve.

Edited by 7baz

i now have a much more deadlier PLAN B up my sleeve.

hmm, to have such an understanding of law as you claim to, wouldn't one require at least an equally good understanding of grammar? i don't think i'll be following your 'plan b', as the paper you reference here (and have shared to the forums before) which says there are 2 seperate australian commonwealth's was a cleverly disguised anti-Semitic propaganda device and any 'plan' influenced by that must surely be ill-informed.

here is a link to the paper i too have now mentioned: http://www.shaman-au...62

EDIT: after reading over this post it sounds pretty nasty, i didn't mean it like that. seems iv'e made a habit of this recently :( . i just meant proclaiming to have a way we can all beat the system, based from highly questionable texts written in deliberately confusing and emotive manners, by a person who may or may not have the ability to even negate basic law seems hopeful at best to me.

Edited by dionysus
  • Like 3

##got a speeding fine or parking fine ? i can show you not only how to get out of it but to in fact profit from it legally.

Been summons to court ? i can show you the legal way to get out of that too.###

did you read up on those topics (theory) or did you actually receive a fine/ended up in court and found the way out (practice)

ps: I find that subject very intruiging and done a bit of reading, but no trial yet.

the time has come.

i have been gone a while and for good reason.

i have two big announcements to make to the community.

ONE ) i have finally figured how everything works in terms of whats going on in our world , our constitution and what lies in the not too distant future.

Because of this i can now show and explain to everyone how to beat all government departments by using and understanding corporations act , commercial law , contract and equity law and the UCC - uniform commercial code.

got a speeding fine or parking fine ? i can show you not only how to get out of it but to in fact profit from it legally.

Been summons to court ? i can show you the legal way to get out of that too.

TWO ) with having said the mentioned above i have decided to start a protest here in Australia.

there is many things that the average Australian has simply not been told about.

We have two commonwealths of Australia... confused ?

one is the 1900 ACT bind by the Queen.

the other is a private CORPORATION registered on the US SEC.

Everything we have in Australia is slowly going into the hands of the USA and it is speeding up in time.

i will explain in more details shortly.

CONTINUING ON ) the freeman of the land movement is now set to collapse.

A Canadian judge is to rule it out making it all illegal and that it is a bunch of fairy tale made up stuff.

anyone using any of the freemen of the land tactics in court will be automatically jailed.

This is going to show its ugly head into the USA , then the UK and eventually down under AUS.

( its getting harder and harder to claim sovereignty i know.. )

but dont worry , i now have a much more deadlier PLAN B up my sleeve.

I fail to understand how you think you have got this sorted when you haven't been able to grasp the basic concepts of common law and corporate law previously and now a few months later you claim to have a better understanding of all our laws than the the top lawyers in the country.

Cheers

Got

Sorry, but unless / until you've got a Law degree.. well.. yea.

hmmm, I am as sceptical as the rest of the comments here, except I find the last one pointless. you don't need a degree to know law. It probably helps to have one if you're looking at the broader picture such as constitutional law, but I find that more and more people with law degrees are asking me for advice on drug matters for example because there is a lot more to law than the written law itself.

• Like 3

a cleverly disguised anti-Semitic propaganda device

but we love those around here

Brother, I just want ya to elaborate on how I can profit from the thousands of dollars worth of speeding fines I’ve built up over the years. About time someone payed up for interrupting my own reckless behaviour.

• Like 4

Unfortunately I think no matter how this all sounds in theory I don't think you'd have a chance in a court good luck

OP, I don't think it's very smart to say that you are taking a stand against the government and then making reference to a 'deadlier' plan.

hahaaahahaha .. Gold.

i actually think there should be a sub-forum here for showboatin', people who have 'the answers, who decide to tell people how great having the answers is, but who neglect to actually share what these answers may be.

Thanks for smiles :)

Well, I don't think we need to be quite so.. abrupt.

But anyway, I think that this approach is largely a futile effort. Let's say that you're in your house, and you're feeling hot. So you take off your jacket. Not much of a difference. So you take off your shirt. It doesn't seem to make much of a difference either, it's still getting hotter... More clothes you remove... So now you're starkers naked, yet it still keeps getting hotter. You splash some cold water on yourself, and it provides a temporary relief, but it quickly evaporates; tenderizing your skin as it leaves. The heat is intense now; fierce, painful. You open a window, as it's the last option you have in your bucket of tricks. A wind pulls itself inwards, but it slows until it stops. The heat is unbearable. You're on fire. Literally on fire, the flames gnaw your flesh, while your burning timber dwelling collapses all around you. You could have avoided all this pain if you thought bigger and didn't try to fight the inexorable aspects of a corrupted system, directly, from within.

So what I tried to allude to, is that you're trying to use their laws against them. And that is a futile approach in the long run. While we might get some temporary relief - as long as the system is corrupt, the relief will be temporary, and less effective as time goes on. Furthermore, focusing on temporary relief could be wasting precious time that could be used on the more sustainable long-term solution

Edited by CβL
  • Like 4

Well said, CBL.

Thank you Halif. :)

the more sustainable long-term solution

what would this be?

I don't know what it is. But I know that everyone needs to be able to communicate properly for it to happen, and to figure out what it would be - no one man can design the future for all.

But I think that we can agree that whatever we have now, is not working that well for us plebs and peons. :P

lol why so much negative comments ?

and please show me where it says anywhere on paper you need a degree to understand anything ?

i been studying constitutional law for a very long time.

i been looking into alot of the ACTS and statues , legal dictionaries , historic events in regards to these matters , how the royal family fits into the puzzle , how the constitution was altered in 1973 ,lots of stuff.

in fact here is one that is questionable that i found in the tax Act :

tax.JPG

i actually don't find this a laughing matter....

anyway......

when you receive a fine from the council , police , traffic or any government body for that matter the form is what we call incohant , it means incomplete.

it is a offer and as soon as you consent or sign it ..it then becomes a non negotiable contract.

there signature is there logo as said in the bills and exchange ACT.

only one signature means its not a contract.

as soon as there is your signature and the corporations logo on it.. it becomes a contract both must abide by.

it is the highest form of law on the planet.

so what i do is glue my fee schedule on the back of it , i then write a new letter asking them to verify that i was a employee of there corporation , or a contractor.

as define in the corporations act section 8.. no corporation can put a ACT on you unless you either consent or it is done in writing.

the ACT there trying to enforce against you only applies to a EMPLOYEE or CONTRACTOR.. read it.

it is a act of perjury .

does this work ? yes

will you have to go to court ? yes

your argument ? your not refusing to pay , you are waiting for the corporation to abide by the contract which is legal and lawful.

give me a few days and i will on purpose get myself a fine for not having a ticket on a train or tram and will do it step by step for indeed the community on the proviso no more negatively putting me down , remember i am in the same boat as all of you.

next year is not going to be a nice year as the UCC becomes official in Australia January 1st and everything becomes commercial law and not civil law , bye bye our rights.

..did this go anywhere? Is there another post with his/her "fine for not having a ticket on a train or tram"?