The Corroboree
Torsten

member psycho0 has died

I did not know Aaron, but my heart goes out to his family and friends.

Remember

Remember me when I am gone away,

Gone far away into the silent land;

When you can no more hold me by the hand,

Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay.

Remember me when no more day by day

You tell me of our future that you planned:

Only remember me; you understand

It will be late to counsel then or pray.

Yet if you should forget me for a while

And afterwards remember, do not grieve:

For if the darkness and corruption leave

A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,

Better by far you should forget and smile

Than that you should remember and be sad.

Christina Rossetti

as far as I remember he had multiple sclerosis...

I never met him but his posts were always amusing and I could tell he was a good guy

My condolences to those who knew him :(

damn :(

I never met aaron in person but talked to him heaps on lab, he was a regular on lab and anyone that ever talked to him there would agree that he's a great person.

RIP bro

:(I didn't know Aaron well and have never met him in person AFAIK, but I'm shocked and saddened he's gone. He had been with the forums for several years and so many people have always had good words to say about him.

Wherever you are cob I hope like hell it's fun. And my condolences to his family and friends

Hopefully somebody can provide more details when they become available, me and Jack will certainly be attending the funeral, if a few of us go maybe we should do something afterwards in his memory.

-Chemical Shaman

I think we should have some sort of get together, in his memory.

I never knew Aaron, but my condolences to those who did.

This entire thread is a testament to his good character. He sounds like a wonderful and open person, I'm sure he will be missed by those who were close to him...

I have contacted Aarons household and passed on our condolences.

It was difficult to talk about but so far the details that I have been told is that he was found sitting in his bed and that he died peacefully. I suppose that if his death was facillitated by some sort of substance use etc that it's not the sort of thing you discuss with a stranger over the phone so i guess we won't find out for a little while the exact cause.

No funeral plans have been made yet but as soon as anyone finds out please post here.

We'll definately be getting together as a group to honour his memory so once something is planned we'll put those details up here too.

-Chemical Shaman

fly high buddy i'll miss you have a good one :(

For those comming, I will be organizing a small ceremony/circle in Aarons honor during the camping trip. I think this would be a good opurtunity for us to come together and bid fair well to our beloved friend and wish him well on his journey...

He was meant to come in person but now it will be in spirit.

All my Love goes to Aaron and his friend's and family

Peace Brother

With all my Love

:( So sorry to hear this, I too never actually got the pleasure of meeting Aaron but ive talked to him in the lab a bit, great bloke. He will be missed by alot of ppl..I am on a break from psychedelics for awhile but im going to smoke some dmt for Aaron...seems like the only thing i can do other than send out good thoughts. Maybe the Brisbanettes should do something for him in rememberance tomorrow? See you on the other side brother...Peace

Thank you CS for contacting Aaron's family. I really did not feel comfortable doing it as I really did not know him all that well and I appreciate that you took on that most uncomfortable mission. Thank you also to everyone who provided contact details which I passed on to CS.

I am a little bit old fashioned about the definition of 'knowing someone' and even though I've known Aaron online for several years, we somehow never ended up meeting each other. But even that unfortunate fact alone created a familiarity between us. We used to joke about how we missed each other by a mere 5 minutes here or there. Now it's not so funny anymore. It makes you think about who else you might miss by 5 minutes and those 5 minutes turn out to be a lifetime.

While many of us might guess what caused his death we should not speculate publically out of respect for Aaron and his family. But I also think that for us to deal with this it will help to know the truth, so I am sure CS or Jack will provide us with the neccessary details when the time is right.

I hope several of the melbourne crew attend the funeral. Aaron always seemed to feel underappreciated, but I don't think he really realised how many friends he had and how many people cared about him. Just in case he is watching, it would be nice to make sure anyone who can make it attend the funeral. And as 'entheo' suggested I hope you will also organise a little get together afterwards for a wake in true aaron style ;)

Good bye buddy. You used to make us all laugh and what could be more important than that.

• Like 1

look forward to sharing some of the strongest kava wit u someday my friend.

my best thoughts and wishes go out to aaron, and all his family and friends.

what can i say.....genuine,friendly,peaceful top guy.

oh dang thats no good. i will see you next time im high brother.............maybe we could all get high together for him...........

Goodbye Aaron. May your spirit soar higher than your dreams ever could. RIP psycho0.

It seems very surreal, I was speaking to him in the lab last week and now he is gone. You will be missed man!

My condolences to his friends and family.

see u in the next life brother.

oh my god, i am shocked.

you certainly were/are a big master,

catch you later bros.

now i got the image of his avatar in my head, a smiley gone psychoO.

psycho0 has been around for years, but it was only this morning that I realised why he tacked an '0' to the end of his username. It wasn't some sort of numerical sequencing as I had assumed. It just never occured to me that he meant 'naught' - as in psycho-naut.

Clever boy!! (or maybe I am just a bit slow) :rolleyes:

See, even after he's gone he still makes me laugh.

im finding this hard to swallow :( . i just cant believe this, maybe i just dont want to.

he was the only person up in the #lab for hours at a time when i couldnt sleep. i was so looking forward to the ride up to the trip with him, but yeah... :(

its just a sickening thought him being dead. i just hope he enjoyed the rideof life while he could.

Edited by Amulte

Very sad news, I feel as though I have lost a friend I was tied at the tail with, but only briefly ever looking into the face of.

Travel to back to the earth mother in peace - friend – Brother

This just reinforces why we should all try and meet up in the flesh more :)

This has me in shock. I remmeber the first night i ever went on the chilli sauce chat room, it was him and andy, they were both so nice ot me even though i was making an idiot out of myself by askin all the usual nubbe questions about how 2 get high easy. Him and andy were my first mates on this site and it really saddens me to read this.

As i was reading i was expecting to see smiley face of his avatar come up anytime soon and say he was alive, but it never did. The title of this thread had me thinkin that he just hadnt replyed ot sumone in a long time and they werw worried like when sum1 asked if CS was dead. I rally just can't believe this, i hope it was a peaceful death, that's the least sum1 as good as him deserved.

Peace be with you my friend and may we meet in the next life.