The Corroboree
Chiral

Apologies.

I feel I owe the members here my apologies for recent wayward attitude, didn't even see it happening again, in fact recently I have rediscovered that I have been missing whole chunks of memory, even days. This is not the first time that has happened either, I know of other sections of my life where whole weeks of time and memory are completely obliterated, I haven't had any clue until others pieced it together for me. I have to get away from here for a while, so won't be posting anymore, perhaps sometime in the future if I find something interesting to donate I might drop in and share it. Sorry If I ruffled feathers or smeared the forums with useless crap, sometimes I don't even realise I'm doing things...I finally broke a really nasty monkey on my back, but chose to use an extreme measure, which in hindsight has revealed another twisted dark part of me, and contributed to my appalling attitude. I have numbers to delete and time to make up, if anyone feels I have manipulated or crossed them I'm sorry, what can I say..Torsten this is my bang for now..not what you expected huh...hopefully I can wash away any delusions I have over time and become slightly more humble...tough, particularly when I have trouble even knowing what I'm doing. Let my failures and fuckups pave a clear way for others eh.

Happy birthday Morg... :wink:

Good luck to you Hunub Ku.

Hope to see the new improved you back around here soon.

cheerio!!!

good luck man. we all have monkeys on our backs. Dont stress too much. dont forget to come back and share

Hey man.. Don't really know you - but your post reeks of humility so I would say you already know how to be humble..

Best of luck to you friend, may you find true happiness and beauty at every turn..

Hunab - it wasn't hard to see that something was going on, so best of luck with those monkeys! Looking forward to your return - seriously!

not posting here will open up all manner of opportunities. even an internet forum is a monkey on the back, so with any luck you've busted two monkeys in one. try not to relapse!

might as well mention that i will likely be disappearing very soon for about three months, with a reduced presence upon return. it's not a self-enforced absence, but circumstantial.

namaste

Be Well Hunab Ku

:rolleyes:

The story about the missing days totally remembers me about the time when i took benzos. I wish you all the best! See ya sooner, Hunab!

Im confused,

from what iv read since iv been here,

Hunab is amongst the best forum contributors iv seen.

And that is across a variety of forums!

A fantastic attitude and demeanour for a senior board member to have..

I've surely been reading the wrong threads, and missing some history :huh:

Ah well.. better go and re-incarnate some shit!

peace

Edited by G*P

I hope you find what you're looking for Hunab Ku! Your absence wont go unnoticed :wink: Best of luck Brother.

Thunder, Take it easy! Hope to see you around the forums, i always enjoy reading your posts. Cheers mate

Best of luck, Hunab :) I hope you got the card I sent you?

hunab, you did a fantastic job here, your posts, i mean specialy the emotional stuff one's were allways so honest and reached us all in areas which i guess are hard to reach.

have a good one! :)

Thunder, Take it easy! Hope to see you around the forums, i always enjoy reading your posts. Cheers mate

thanks dude, as it turns out i'm not going anywhere :BANGHEAD2:

I mostly agree with what has been said. I often appreciated and enjoyed your candid insights into humanity and discussion of your journey as a way to better understand myself. Whatever you monkey may be, best of luck keeping him off your back.

There is no such thing as a monkey, a monkey if it exists is only self percieved. Hunab i expect you to come back stronger from whatever you think this drawback you have is. If i was to go down by contributing a heap to a forum that depends on input and or certain member input regarding taking to much of a certain tea, then they themselves would have to seriously look apon themselves as probably being hippocrites and next along as being contributers in someone as genuine as yourself self doubting themselves into obscurity.

Take your break, it seems that is what you want to do. However new members will now innundate day on and day on. Soon you may be forgotten and with your contributions you should not be forgotten.

Some of these new members will throw up the question 'what is this mushroom?'...and if that is only 20% of your total contribution hunab, you can positively make a difference in peoples lives. You often refer to yourself as an elder statesman and in this day and age word of mouth is slowly a dying practice. What if your information can potentially save a life. You should be commended for your knowledge.

My perception of a CORROBOREE is an aboriginal place where the rulers of the country come together in peace to share knowledge, tell stories, enjoy each tribes company without cultural differences and to further the advancement of a mass at whole. If you could symbolise this in a modern context it would be inconcievable to cut somebody like Hunab away, we should respect his view even if not agreeing with it.

2711 posts or 1, information is knowledge.

hey dude

hope you are doing okay, sad to hear you won't be around you kept things very interesting around here, saying things most of us were to scared to talk about or reveal. not to mention you have been very generous in the free trades thread etc...i'll miss talking about entities and spirits and greys and reptillians and everything else with you...theres not many people around that one can discuss such things with without them cautiously backing away.

you've got a lot of knowledge and a hell of an open mind. can't wait to read the book.

i'll still be here kicking around if you ever want to hang out, talk shit or do some gardening together. just get in touch.

p.s reverse garbage has a shitload of fresh eucalypt mulch that will be very much to your liking.

peace.

Hunab, my monkey elder, please be well and keep on monkey fighting ! :wub:

and all around the ring the chant could be heard 'ku,ku,ku,ku,.......'!

t s t .

I've been wondering were Hunab Ku has been for awhile...

What happened to him?

I've been wondering were Hunab Ku has been for awhile...

What happened to him?

If you want theres a hole drama buried in the threads that sort of explained what happened ("days of our lives" has nothing on this place).

All the best with it Hunab Ku. I've read a lot of your contributions and got a lot out of them so I for one will be please when you make a come back. Elvis had a come back special. I wonder what yours will be :P

Good luck!!!

HUtch

Wait... so Hunab Ku is now Chiral?

That explains alot!

Why the hell do y'all keep changing your names?!

Y'all made Hunab Ku a mod???

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

Y'all made Hunab Ku a mod???

No, not y'all, just me. Like any mod I pick I think he is perfectly suited to mod his forums [the news & notices forum].