The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mutant

I am a better zodiac sign than you are

after some attempts of me narcisus getting attention with astrology , with variable results , like

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?s=350626b4fa697ad20cb24474b382c34b&showtopic=28559&hl=

and

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?s=350626b4fa697ad20cb24474b382c34b&showtopic=28840&hl=

I had to do this, and I joyfully do/did/be doing this.. out

==========

There has to be said that there no better zodiac positions than others, or at least this is the challenge of our lifes... but I cannot be really objective and us believers has all favourite signs!

me I love fire signs, we are all awesome, especially us sagis... aries can be a a pain in in the ass with their hastiness, and tendency to injure everyone including them selves, but they nevertheless awesomely first to go and restart... all

saggitarians, leos, aries , luv and how couldnt you love them?

especially us sagis , the most supposedly irritating thing about is that we are enthousiastic and fucken children . leo are proud and creative and even if they're jealous and possesive, they dont show it...

all are real, great egoists, in their own sense, which might ring some bells to real philosophers about what hapiness is about...

##### (sun in sagit, asc in sagit, moon in leo, sun in 1st house (Aries) ####

lets go to water... well I dig some scorpio element, not for my girl though, I think, not second time and especially not with that scorpio asc X scorpio girl, which has her very nice elements though,,, shit, dunno , now that I am drunk enough.... I am more atttracted by her gemini friend.... This scorpio is most definately not for me .... needless to say, scorpio is deep and deep is nice exploring the truth and be able to transform ... I like that I have some scorpio in me, enough to think of revenge and stories in my mind, but not enough or not enough fucked up to feel it threatening my sanity.. on the contrary its liberating in a sense...

anyways... scoprio is decent, is strong, dont really fuck with scorpio... I am all fire but respect scorpio for a couple things...

pisces, like them, got some in me... esoterica, introvertion, the hidden, the untold, the unspoken... how could I tell you here about them? its lots of stuff I dig them... Drugs is also a piscean subject, like that too. Also find interesting that piscean people relate themselves better with hospital/institutional stuff better, like in keywords "prison" and "mental house"

cancer ## now this zodiax sign is of some problem to me as I totallly dont seem to fit / match with those people even though I often find cancer women sexy and attractive.... what a bummer... I have many friends that are somewhat cancers, and my father is too.. I have to make friends with cancers and their mentality if I am to find peace in this world... or at least thats what I am thinking of the combination astrology experience with past shit....

cancers misunderstand everything and often miss what the fuck humour, sarcasm and all playing aroung is about ... get fucking real and stand up for your sensitivity you fucking softies... we need your sensitivity yuo fucken idiots dont mijsjudge every fucking thing one might think about you.. you got your home, your sense of security, we dont come to steal you that , just to see what the fuck you standing for... peace out

when it comes to air signs, I would gonna have a real problem astrologically speaking, since I have my mercury in the 12th (a sure communication handicap) and I lack real air sign influence BUT, I am saved by the amazing uranus ~ mercury conjuction which makes me unique, very intelligent, and willing to communicative and in need to communicate my initiatives...

aquarius ( aquariums is a nice nick) is the most weird of us all... they're perhaps the most liberatarian, the most humanist and collective, and yet one of the most free spirited of the signs...

I got into astrology natal charts, remembering some previous interest, probably because of aquarius.... an aquarius girl... certainly looked into astrology because I could ΝΟΤ understand what the fuck was going on since we liked each other a lot, as it seemed..

anywayz >> Dont really try to understand Aquariums... they are troubled, intelliigent and free... as a super sagittarian, I like a true , super Aquarius, but I dont really understand them... I would have to have more air to do this no?

OK, now this about Libra... MY whole generation has Pluto on Libra, the 79 crowd, yo... probably more years, till this planet moving... Dont have much of you on me its a fact... NOW there are a couple things I dont like in a libra.... not being able to tell opinion, to hold that opinion, to not be diplomat for once.. other than that a libra is a perfect guy to discuss anything, he might be a pussy, especially if he is a man, but he can discuss anything objectively without being offended... women libras can be a pussy too, but they can be saxy in doing it.. Would love doing a libra.... and all the flirting along that,...

bottom line is I kind like libra fear of deciding extreme stuff, their fear of making a bold decision, because I like their tendency and liberty to talk about anything... And at the same time I hate how they cant take a stand on a matter....

to be honest, male libras are known softies.... and they literally need a mate this sign...

Geminis, now... Luv geminis, got many friends... smart, supposedly the smartest of the fucking bunch of 12

geminis, those fuckers can do the worst jokes and farce and walk cool.,... reall smart, reall communicative,

real shallow and I sometimes wonder how intelligent and shallow go together...

I like geminis wit, and the whole sign tendency to bring broadness and carelessness might be one missed trait of this otherwise funny zodiac sign ... At least those mofos seem to appreciate life... even when it seems harder to do so ....

I would say more about geminis, but I dont have so much jokes as geminis.. fuck them geminis and all fucking air's signs and all this shit..

Edited by mutant
  • Like 1

I will post about eath signs later ;)

Im a tampon hanging in the balance.

• Like 1

"the most philosophical of all the signs. But anyway, I don't believe in it . I think it's a bunch of bullshit, myself"

Appeal to authority or something

• Like 1

OK, now this about Libra... MY whole generation has Pluto on Libra, the 79 crowd, yo... probably more years, till this planet moving... Dont have much of you on me its a fact... NOW there are a couple things I dont like in a libra.... not being able to tell opinion, to hold that opinion, to not be diplomat for once.. other than that a libra is a perfect guy to discuss anything, he might be a pussy, especially if he is a man, but he can discuss anything objectively without being offended... women libras can be a pussy too, but they can be saxy in doing it.. Would love doing a libra.... and all the flirting along that,...

bottom line is I kind like libra fear of deciding extreme stuff, their fear of making a bold decision, because I like their tendency and liberty to talk about anything... And at the same time I hate how they cant take a stand on a matter....

to be honest, male libras are known softies.... and they literally need a mate this sign...

libran here, i think you make some good points but also i disagree with some points

overall i have no strong feelings either way :^)

• Like 2

(not that i believe in anything)

you've got a pretty good handle on this mutant. it seems to me that there are two many possible expressions of each sign for them to be meaningful without knowing the other stuff (and i don't know the hour of my birth damnit).

so forgive my broad claim, but aquarians aren't weird. they've just got a wider view at the edge of space. for that matter i can advise certain vegetables for you to eat which are sure to increase your air.

• Like 1

Tell us more about how amazing Uranus is...

uranus is FUCKING amazing. it has five unexplored major moons named after shakespeare characters. it's rotational and magnetic axis are offset by something like 60 degrees, and it's rotational axis practically lines up with the ecliptic plane.

uranus is the most joked about of all planets but this relies on a mispronunciation. here is proof, the backwards e represents the lazy 'UH' sound

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranus_%28mythology%29

the bright blue ring of uranus and saturn are almost identical. one of the countless mysteries of the solar system, since the blue ring of saturn had earlier been explained as the product of plume-spewing moon enceladus

uranus is a probable candidate for most unexplored planet along with neptune, even though miserable pluto and it's many moons are about to be in the spotlight. plenty of amazing discoveries to be made when we get around to having a good look at the outer giants and their moons. it's easy to underestimate the fascinating interactions occurring in a planetary system and the crazy geography on moons which usually have no atmosphere to impede our view.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 4

being a super sagi with Jupiter in its own house (9th, in conjunction with Mars for those who might suspect what that might mean)

I have to say that Uranus rules for many reasons!

1st that uranus X mercury conjuction is fucking swell and brilliant , read it up !

2nd, uranus is the governing planet of the seemingly weird but awesome sign of Aquarius..

3rd because uranus is freedom of intelligent speech and whatnot

PS: Has to be said sagittarians like aquariums

Edited by mutant
  • Like 1

virgos , yeah virgos rule easily their realm but what do you all non believers know about this?

• Like 1

Where's the 'What's the TOP #3 zodiac signs' thread?

• Like 1

PS: Has to be said sagittarians like aquariums

lol mutant...we'd get on mate :wink:

I've had a reading/chart thing done before. I don't really have any belief as such in it, but some interesting things did come out though.

Edited by waterboy 2.0
  • Like 1

I had to do a HR course today on "social styles" and categorising people into neat little boxes, as the corporate world likes to do. While I was sitting there, I thought you can probably just substitute a system like myers-briggs or various others with astrology.

• Like 2

I promised I would get back to deal with earth signs to finish off the first cycle..

well earth signs are not as awesome as the fire signs, but they are pretty awesome .. what they have to offer is a sense of positive stubbornness, the effort, the know-how about doing a job, they're materialist, persistent, hardworking ... they step on earth and they're strong realists, so it not an exaggeration earthy signs are the mechanics and materialisers of ideas and plans. Having venus in capricorn, I find earth women the sexiest.

Taurus is stubborn, patient until he bursts into rage, very materialist and said to like gourmet food... he is also prone to high aestheticism and pretty / expensive objects he will never use.. so they're practical, but they also like nice shit.

Virgos are more fucked up than the rather straightforward Taurus.. They are prone to phobias including hypochondria-type and are often the very tidy, clean ball-breaking type that needs everything to be at its place, hates dust, mud and anything that makes shit 'untidy' and 'dirty'. They also can be really eccentric and specific, taking time to analyse all kinds of details, for better or worse... Virgo women have awesome big breasts. This is the most hardworking sign of all 3, and is actually the dude that will help many people or groups of people with doing some practical job.. One older joke I made about Virgos is that while the the other signs are drinking beer at the shadow, Virgo is working alone under the sun.. And he is never hasty to finish off early so as to come and drink with us: no my friend, the job has to been done the right way

Capricorns are one of the less liked signs.. There are a couple good reasons for this.. They're regarded as hardfisted, carreer bitches, patriarchical and with a controversial sense of humour. They are often regarded as they hardest sign to please, to be happy. They're supposed to be interested in what society thinks of them and their social status/archievements. But they are also the Pans of the world, they carry the animal and the father mammal and the traditional and the link with nature within all of us.. Also, I dont know why I find Capricorn girls the sexiest of them all, even if they , along with virgos, often have some coldness in their face/style/approach.. (I got venus in carpicorn)

Edited by mutant
  • Like 1

Man I wish u where the horoscope dude in the local.

Today in Virgo- Just remember that you are more fucked up than others

• Like 4

^ your awesome mute-dogg

• Like 1

Today in Capricorn- just remember everyone hates you for your cold ass face. You make people squirm- try get through life as best you can today, you poor pathetic cuntz

• Like 2

...freedom of intelligent speech...

lol, dontcha wish.

• Like 1

Pisces in sun, Cancer in moon... anyone would assume I'm a drug fucked pussy loon living in my head. I like all but the "pussy" part. Means I think a lot but don't do jack shit about it. Can relate to everyone in some way; could change the world but too lazy to do anything about it ;-)

Been starting to read up on the cosmic signs which is fascinating. Adding numerology/birth dates are interesting and fits me even more to a T. My numbers in random order (to avoid being too precise) 11 + 5 + 3 = 1 So I'm a humour-loving, unpredictable (aka moody), trailblazer.

"the most philosophical of all the signs. But anyway, I don't believe in it . I think it's a bunch of bullshit, myself"

Appeal to authority or something

Mr Mojo Risin!

• Like 1

Mutant I really think u could make a career with this horoscope thing

• Like 1