The Corroboree
Torsten

member psycho0 has died

I feel I should say something too.

Still somewhat in shock about it, not knowing what this all means.

I would say similar things about Aaron as CS did, I've just known him for a long time.

I do regret not spending more time with him when i had the chance at EB2, but I was so distracted "doing my own things" and also somewhat inhibited.

What would he be doing now?

who knows?

nobody knows what happens when you die

believe what you want

it doesn't mean you're right

King Crimson

I find it so surreal mainly because, he was still active up until a couple days ago, he was talking about saving for a big tatto up his back, the snake eating his vertibrae. It was just so sudden from alive and thikin about the future to gone. This is the saddest thing i have known in a long time.

just staring at the keyboard, this feeling sux.

I just spent 10 minutes writting him a pm. this's fukt..

Telling him about an extra 2 cd's I was going to send'him coz I recently downloaded something.

was going to send them monday. fuk

You were a fucking great guy man, here are the first tears since signing up to sab!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

rest in peace mate

It's been a twisted, messed up day. Tears were shed and a few beers were tipped.

I sent Aaron some seeds recently to start up his garden after a pet attack, but I guess he never got to plant them :(

Is it possible some of those he liked most (Nightshade, Henbane) could be planted near his resting place? Or just somewhere appropriate...if the seeds are lost I will send more.

:(

:(

I know Adrian, CS and myself, + loads more will be attending the funeral, when info is known, I am sure we can plant any plant, or seed you wish to pass on :)

Adrian send his love and Condolences Psycho0, though he can not get on line at present

i sent him a PM expressing a farewell

i hope it reaches you in that other dimension bro

and you can laugh at me that im a crazy fucker cos youre not dead

may all your tats be filth :P

This is very upsetting,I was hoping it wasnt true.A member of our tribe has

passed on.I hope he can see how much everyone thought of him.I,m going over the beach

and give him a minutes silence.Rest in peace psycho0.

You'll be missed beyond words Aaron, all the new life in the garden this year is in memory of you mate.

Hope you are resting comfortably, take care.

I'll be part of the loads more with you guys Ronny.

Even though I did not know Aaron very well, I also with to pass on condolences to his family and to SAB for the loss of a great guy. On Saturday here in Brisbane it is raining, Almost like the heavens are are also crying over his death and saying goodbye to him. I heard on the radio hearlier this week that Saturday would have sunny weather.

Rest in peace Aaron, I always loved that smiling avator you used. Looked really cool.

Rick

i didn't know you Aaron but have always felt a kinship with you, reading your posts over the years has always given me a smile , thanks for sharing so much with us all.

farewell brother i look forward to meeting you again. :)

Just now logged on and saw the dreadful news. My heartfelt sympathies go out to all Aaron's friends and loved ones. I'd say that all the testaments here of the people he's touched are proof that his was not a life lived in vain.

This is very shocking news.

I didn't know him in person but talked to him a bit in lab and was really keen to meet him on this camp. He definitely lead a full life, living by the motto of 'trying everything at least twice' so we can take comfort in that. He was a genuine and funny guy that will live on in our memories, 'nothing lasts but nothing is lost'.

I agree with CS that death is not the end - it's only a great loss to us, the people he left behind.

wow, psycho0 had just replied in his thread about getting a tatoo on November the 2nd!!

I´m very sorry to hear that. My Sincere condolences! I wish much strenght to his bereaved ones.

R.I.P. mate...had some good chats, u were a top guy, peace.

i never knew or spoke to aaron,but going by the posts he was very much loved ,and will be sorely missed.

condolences to aarons family,and all who knew him. r.i.p .

Does anyone have any news on how he passed? I just hope it was quitley and peacefully like he deserved.

Certainly wasn't expecting this when I logged on...

Aaron and I joined around the same time and since I've had anything to do with him here he has always been a wonderful and evercaring fellow member and friend.

I wish we could have finally met in person.You'll be sorely missed bro I guess I'll catch you on the other side. :(

RIP Aaron.F.

dont know him, or hav'nt had much to do with him.

but sounds like i missed my chance to met a champ.

my sympathys to those affected

My condolences to friends and family.

ed

OMG Just Seen This,

Deepest Respects To All Who Are Close :(

Definately A great Loss To The Community.

Altho We Never Met You Always Seemed To Make Me Laugh

And Feel Welcome!

~Respect~

i know i never knew him apart from on here but this has done a number on me. the few chats we had i feel were well worth it. but im realy bummed out, i never imagined anyone on here could die. i think that where it comes from, not just the fact i, as well as others, got somwhat attached to him. i know all headin to the camping trip were more than excited to meet him.

i dont really know the point of this post, i think today ive finally accepted it. i dunno, i learnt from him that writing shit helps you SEE whats going on.

Sympathies to all who knew him well and especially to the family.

I just received a disturbing email from psycho's email address stating that he has died and that funeral details will be published in the melbourne newspapers. This email appears to have gone out to his whole addressbook which includes many members here.

Is there anyone in melbourne who knows his physical address or has a mobile number so this can be confirmed. It's very tragic news - I just want to make sure it's not a hoax.

Please let's not go overboard until this has been confirmed.

Eeerily his sig-line is still on those emails and one has to wonder if there is a connection:

The only difference between a medicine and a poison is the dosage!

======================================================================

EDIT / UPDATE:

It is confirmed that our friend psycho0 died on the 2nd of November 2005.