The Corroboree

moon seed give away

planthelper

hi!

5 members will be randomly chosen to receive, some of those psychotria viridis moon seeds.

just reply, with one sentence what you like about sab, the offer ends in two day's time, good luck.

maybe they got pollinated by a nexus...

post-70-0-85170600-1377225921_thumb.jpg

psychotria_viridis_moon_seed.JPG

Edited by planthelper
  • Like 2

Only place I've ever met a fellow hippy ex rugby player with a shared interest in shamanism and psychoactive plants <___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

Group of guys and gals who I can identify with, who seem to feel the same. Makes me realise I'm not such a weirdo after all, or even that being an oddball is a GOOD thing <___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

Oh and I'm also genuinely interested in what all y'all have to say, some of the links people post branch of into some really cool and interesting pieces of info, artwork etc.

I like meeting up with sabers they are great company and u can just ramble on with the stuff ur interested in without the familiar raised eyebrow and passed judgement.

I also like that if I'm feeling toey and run into hillbilly he's always happy to indulge in mutual foaming hand shandy.

I like the opportunity to exercise my competitive side and grind y'all noses into my decomposing giant pumpkin pulp.

Edit- not an entry no way viridis would survive here.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 2

I like it for spreading the love and other goodness.

I like all the things you can spell out with the letters from SAB...

Sexual appetite builders, sensual anal beads, sophisticated ass bandits, slightly agitated balls and soft anal biscuit just to name a few

• Like 1

I love this place because of the way we cut down the tall poppies when someone gets too big for their boots - it's quintessentially Australian, some people just need some tough lovin' from a lynch mob <___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_uzi.gif

Just kidding, although I do enjoy that aspect on the rare occasions something flares up, I really like the mateship that we have here. I've never seen any other forum where the normal social boundaries are irrelevant, even a socially awkward illiterate misfit like myself can come here and contribute without being told I'm a socially inept illiterate misfit. Age, education & financial status don't really mean much here because of the common bond we all have - which is the plants.

Cheers PH, but don't send me any seeds, as much as I'd love some - viridis is like a fish out water down here.

Edited by SallyD
  • Like 3

The trailblaizing horticultural advice and info shared on here thats spurs us forward as we fumble through the dark to re-gain an understanding of these mystical plants which were once pivotal in our ancient societies, but which our modern society today want entirely stamped out.

• Like 2