The Corroboree

Meet up: Perth

Bush Turkey

sweet, meet is at my place this sunday from 2 can come early if you like ill be here . if anyone dosen't know my address send me a pm, its in beechboro.

Any new members don't be shy pm me i got lots of plants for ya's

• Like 2

I'll be bringing all my plants. I have a number of citrus, cacti and ethnos to offer. They will be free.

• Like 4

If you don't log in till Sunday and don't have noshies addy, we will have SAB open all day so just message

Edit...Well, I will. Noshie prob will as well

Edit. Edit... Has anyone spoken to ambient???

Edit..edit..edit this forum could use a tag feature. Just tag everyone from perth. Lol

Edited by Bush Turkey
  • Like 2

Too stoked with this psycho0!! Cheers nosh!

Got - I never knew you were bloody there! lol although.. I was daydreaming a tad, haha. I'm flat out all wk with work and then got bub all wkend every wkend so come Sunday I'm pretty shot.. lol.

Keen to meet all of yaz again at the next meet and hopefully other new faces!

• Like 1

Thanks for having me noshie. Best of luck if i dont see you.

Btw Mr Chicken, there was a plant growing out of the citurs i scored of you (thanks btw), what is it? My Cat has been rubbing his face into it since i got home

• Like 1

Eatfoo its a Hemia.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, is there another meet? if so when and where? im just getting into ethnobotany and would love to meet some peeps. Im currently living down south [hopetoun] but like to get to perth most months [i stay with the family in kwinana area. And before anyone jumps to conclusions, im not a typical kwinanian bogan =P.

Ps. Next time im in perth will be like the 5th of April til the 11th. Cheers.

Hey everyone, is there another meet? if so when and where? im just getting into ethnobotany and would love to meet some peeps. Im currently living down south [hopetoun] but like to get to perth most months [i stay with the family in kwinana area. And before anyone jumps to conclusions, im not a typical kwinanian bogan =P.

Ps. Next time im in perth will be like the 5th of April til the 11th. Cheers.

Do you know any Kwinana bogan shamans that I could do an Emu Export or chrome paint ceremony with? I need to cleanse my soul! =P

• Like 3

Hmm I'm keen for either.. Would be good to meet you Gilligan