The Corroboree
mescalito

The People Cull

STEP BY STEP ...

cull.png

… THE PEOPLE CULL

The David Icke Newsletter Goes Out On Sunday

That diabolical duo, Father George Bush and Bill Clinton, supported Agenda 21 during their presidencies and so it must be about death, destruction and control by that definition alone. Clinton established The President's Counsel for 'Sustainable Development' by Executive Order with no political or public debate. The term ‘sustainable development’ is classic Orwellian language in that it appears to stand for one thing, but means something very different.

I am all for doing things in ways that are sustainable in the sense that they can go on indefinitely as opposed to slash and burn and other such environmental destruction. But (a) the people behind this are devastating the planet with their activities and (B) Agenda 21 is not about sustainable development; it is about sustainable control – and mass depopulation. The internationally-binding Biodiversity Treaty was launched at the UN Earth Summit in 1992 headed by Rothschild-Rockefeller front-man, Maurice Strong, and the 'environment conspiracy' has come a whole long way since then.

The aim is mass depopulation and extreme levels of control for those that are left. A United Nations Global Biodiversity Assessment Report called for an 85 per cent reduction in human numbers. Heck, you only have to look at that map of the planned 'sustainable' United States to realise the scale of population reduction that would be necessary to implement it. The late Aaron Russo, the award-winning film producer who produced Trading Places with Eddie Murphy, began to alert people to the conspiracy in the years before he died. He said publicly in 2007 that a member of the Rockefeller family, Nick Rockefeller, had told him that the population was going to be reduced by at least half.

John P Holdren, the ‘science czar’ appointed to the Obama administration, is another of these ‘cullers’. He says the optimum human population is one billion and he co-wrote the 1977 book, Ecoscience, which proposed mass-sterilisation by medicating food and the water supply and imposing a regime of forced abortion, government seizure of children born out of wedlock and mandatory bodily implants to stop pregnancy.

These people are completely bonkers, but very dangerous because of that.

234.jpg

Just a theory?

• Like 2

i am torn because, whilst culling people is unspeakably horrible concept...the world really needs it. though unless the remaining population were educated about how to avoid overpopulation, it would all just happen again.

i have mentioned this elsewhere but the world could only sustain 100 million people if we didn't cover it in farms...

so i guess personally i am for less ridiculous measures of population control. i'm at a loss for what would actually be a good idea but i think curing cancer is certainly not one. please nobody take offence to this; it's just that if there were no cancer there would certainly be a hell of a lot more people, and we already have too many.

personally i wish there were so few of us that we could cut down trees and burn coal to our heart's content but alas...

This is all a bit 'alarmist' in my opinion. There is plenty of discussion going around about future over population and no-one is seriously suggesting culling.

This author is simply another shock-jock conspiracy theorist who makes money from bullshitting gullible folk.

There are literally thousands of authors of crap like this, they are what you might call "dodgy sources of information".

• Like 1

Belief in eugenics and depopulation conspiracies is to me a good indicator of mental health. It is an easy and quick standard applied to all your FB friends and forum contacts to see who's posts are worth reading. Some people class vaccination conspiracies and 9/11 conspiracies into the same group, but I don't. Belief in vaccination conpiracies is usually based on a gross lack of understanding epidemiological concepts and mathematical probability calculations, while 9/11 conspiracies are definitely not beyond possibility [or even likelihood] given historical events and denials. But there has yet to be a shred of actual evidence presented for this persecution type paranoia embodied in eugenics and depopulation. Obviously vaccinations conpiracy theorists also often believe in eugenics and depopulation agenda which just compounds the issue.

I mean, look at who is supposedly doing the depopulating and then look at the actual facts of population growth. These theories have been around for decaces, yet the population keeps rising. So even if these plots for depopulation exist, the perpetrators are obviously not doing a very good job. How about worrying about real and existing threats rather than making up new ones? In fact, I think these lunatic theories are just a conspiracy to keep us from focussing on the real problems. You are pawns in the game of manipulation, being manipulated by who you think is suppoed to be protecting you from manipulation ;) [edited to add a winky just in case anyone thinks I am serious]

I expect more such nuttery to surface over the next few weeks and months with the imminent visit of the ubernutter David Icke in september. Does anyone take the reptilian agenda thing serious anymore or have his sheep moved onto the next thing?

Edited by Torsten
  • Like 9

In fact, I think these lunatic theories are just a conspiracy to keep us from focussing on the real problems. You are pawns in the game of manipulation, being manipulated by who you think is suppoed to be protecting you from manipulation ;)

LOL. Couldn't have said it better myself, no seriously, I lack those skills! You're a being of some 'Higher intelligence' mate.

As much as it gets me into sh*t for admitting it... could people please stop populating the Earth, if they have the ability to realise that not everyone wanted to be conceived. I didn't ask to be born and have struggled for my whole life to want to have been born. Seriously.

Not blaming anyone who has made the choice to have a family at all, I just hope you have considered that it is more than your choice whether you should procreate. It is much more the child's choice about whether they wanted to be born, or if the conditions were suitable for such and guaranteeing a life worth living.

Don't bother flaming me for my opinion, I've already tuned out to anyone who knocks my input.

Things will gradually get worse for the majority of people too.

My partner always said that bogans are more likely to procreate and raise unfortunate kids likely to go down the same path.

That baby bonus is really encouraging the bogans to breed IMO.

I like the idea of sending single parents out to look for a job when the kid turns 1yo. That'll make 'em think twice LMFAO!

i am torn because, whilst culling people is unspeakably horrible concept...the world really needs it. though unless the remaining population were educated about how to avoid overpopulation, it would all just happen again.

i have mentioned this elsewhere but the world could only sustain 100 million people if we didn't cover it in farms...

so i guess personally i am for less ridiculous measures of population control. i'm at a loss for what would actually be a good idea but i think curing cancer is certainly not one. please nobody take offence to this; it's just that if there were no cancer there would certainly be a hell of a lot more people, and we already have too many.

personally i wish there were so few of us that we could cut down trees and burn coal to our heart's content but alas...

Only when the last tree fall's.....yeah the Indians were nuts...oh by the way look up The Hopi Prophecies and expand your mind,you might find it lines up with the Mayan Calendar,Terence's Timewave "Theory",and pretty much all old Pre-White cultures.

Seems the white-supremacy gene is still active.

Belief in eugenics and depopulation conspiracies is to me a good indicator of mental health.

Shit can't argue with that thorough investigation.

It is an easy and quick standard applied to all your FB friends and forum contacts to see who's posts are worth reading. Some people class vaccination conspiracies and 9/11 conspiracies into the same group, but I don't. Belief in vaccination conpiracies is usually based on a gross lack of understanding epidemiological concepts and mathematical probability calculations, while 9/11 conspiracies are definitely not beyond possibility [or even likelihood] given historical events and denials. But there has yet to be a shred of actual evidence presented for this persecution type paranoia embodied in eugenics and depopulation. Obviously vaccinations conpiracy theorists also often believe in eugenics and depopulation agenda which just compounds the issue.

..Facebook LMFAO......ooh look how many friends I have and I built a virtual farm worth.....SHIT,as for the Fake Profile Pictures....you have to be a moron to think everyone is who they say they are.

As credible as Wikipedia.....Yep everyone that doesn't agree with you is a nut....actually it's just me.

Conspiracies are not based on mathematical probability,that's called gambling.

They are both Conspiracies albeit Theories.....it still amazes me how much people shut down,yet if someone likes Tennis and someone likes golf they can still get along....so my Question is what drives your reaction?

FEAR,because you don't want to even entertain what your brain doesn't like......that's Psychology!

con·spir·a·cy

speaker.gif [kuhthinsp.pngn-spir-uh-see] dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif –noun, plural -cies. 1.the act of conspiring. 2.an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.3.a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.

—Synonyms

1. collusion, sedition. 2. Conspiracy, plot, intrigue, cabal all refer to surreptitious or covert schemes to accomplish some end, most often an evil one. A conspiracy usually involves a group entering into a secret agreement to achieve some illicit or harmful objective: a vicious conspiracy to control prices. A plot is a carefully planned secret scheme, usually by a small number of persons, to secure sinister ends: a plot to seize control of a company. An intrigue usually involves duplicity and deceit aimed at achieving either personal advantage or criminal or treasonous objectives: the petty intrigues of civil servants. Cabal refers either to a plan by a small group of highly-placed persons to overthrow or control a government, or to the group of persons themselves: a cabal of powerful lawmakers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mean, look at who is supposedly doing the depopulating and then look at the actual facts of population growth. These theories have been around for decaces, yet the population keeps rising. So even if these plots for depopulation exist, the perpetrators are obviously not doing a very good job. How about worrying about real and existing threats rather than making up new ones? In fact, I think these lunatic theories are just a conspiracy to keep us from focussing on the real problems. You are pawns in the game of manipulation, being manipulated by who you think is suppoed to be protecting you from manipulation ;) [edited to add a winky just in case anyone thinks I am serious]

If they have you believing what you do,they are right on time....if this is indeed true that is.(I didn't write it,nor say it was)

As for the comment on babies,well we have one to replace us when we depart.She is everything to us...and I would give my life to save Hers :wub:

I expect more such nuttery to surface over the next few weeks and months with the imminent visit of the ubernutter David Icke in september. Does anyone take the reptilian agenda thing serious anymore or have his sheep moved onto the next thing?

I kinda like nuttery,it keeps a balance and makes things interesting.I don't mind being pigeon-holed either,that in itself shows me where I fit in without a doubt.

One could say you have been conspiring against me to break me,so I leave the forum and go elsewhere..actually you did suggest that not long back....no chance.

Fuck me it was just a copy/paste in "Chill-Space",but I guess I predicted one response to a "T".

Where's the LOVE?????

• Like 2

dfsdffsd

Edited by Teljkon
  • Like 1

One could say you have been conspiring against me to break me,so I leave the

forum and go elsewhere..actually you did suggest that not long back....no

chance.

Fuck me it was just a copy/paste in "Chill-Space",but I guess I

predicted one response to a "T".

Where's the LOVE?????

whaaaaa? back the truck up one iota here........

mesc do you truly think that is the case? seriously?

mate i think your getting all worked up over nothing .i dont think anyones out to "break" you.

anyhoo take i easy bro, dont blow ur poo-poo valve.

I do belive in the Alien theory its the only way I can explain why we dont have a inter space and outer space population movment with the level of over population were facing right know. Besides it counter acts our natural pionering tendancies to not be doing it. It really is the only thing I can think of that makes dollars and cents.

Reminds me of a old scifi movie that had aliens living amongst humans with brain wave tech so we couldnt see what they really looked like. They came to our world and stayed as a prolonged vacation of sorts. Kinda in the same way we would go and see reinactment towns. It almost seems to me we activly slow technology down. IDK why.

curious thoughts.

even though i believe some technologies are secretly developed, and released when and if convenient, mainly by military and clandestine agencies, i do tend to think we are simply not ready to take on space.

they say it's the final frontier, i don't agree with that, but i will say it is one hell of a frontier. the difficulties of space travel are monumental.

Does anyone take the reptilian agenda thing serious anymore or have his sheep moved onto the next thing?

Yeah Actually one of the Highest Ranked Zulu Shaman's in South Africa.

Fact!!

I do belive in the Alien theory its the only way I can explain why we dont have a inter space and outer space population movment with the level of over population were facing right know. Besides it counter acts our natural pionering tendancies to not be doing it. It really is the only thing I can think of that makes dollars and cents.

Makes sense to me,I mean why "haven't" we ventured further.....or have we?

whaaaaa? back the truck up one iota here........

mesc do you truly think that is the case? seriously?

mate i think your getting all worked up over nothing .i dont think anyones out to "break" you.

anyhoo take i easy bro, dont blow ur poo-poo valve.

I can handle myself thanks jono,no need to pad things out...I'm not an Idiot.....but I do know when I'm in the cross-hairs...have you been reading all the responses to my posts from this bloke?

C'mon man I remember you copping it sweet a while back.He tends to do it to those who "stand in his way "or make the place untidy....no-one's got any balls around here anymore,just look above and see how many "greeny good onya points" from 8 poster's someone has for their input.

Someone likes to suck arse!

curious thoughts.

even though i believe some technologies are secretly developed, and released when and if convenient, mainly by military and clandestine agencies, i do tend to think we are simply not ready to take on space.

they say it's the final frontier, i don't agree with that, but i will say it is one hell of a frontier. the difficulties of space travel are monumental.

Maybe back 30 years ago.

Wasn't that long ago we thought the world was flat either!..FF a bit,then came calculators,then the home P.C.....FF,now superconductors measured in nanometers,Wi-Fi,digitized "inset anything imaginable here",genome technology,RFID's,weapons and war machines, the likes of which have not been seen until the last few years.

It's not space that has been the problem....inversely it's been the counterpart...believe me, "conventional" space travel's been off the agenda for a long time....it's old-hat.

EDIT:If Einstein,Tomas Edison and MANY other pioneers were put off by the ridicule placed on them at the time,we wouldn't have the luxuries we so easily take for granted now :P

Edited by mescalito

feel free to elaborate on the last paragraph.

i appreciate the swiftness of our technological advances, space still presents an enormous hurdle, unless you can tamper with space itself, or time, or travel faster than light. otherwise travelling beyond the solar system is going to be a very long-term affair which will probably begin with a wave of robot probes.

I would love to,but after doing countless hours of research I really couldn't summarise it here atm.....I don't have the "time" right now :wink:

i appreciate the swiftness of our technological advances, space still presents an enormous hurdle, unless you can tamper with space itself, or time, or travel faster than light. otherwise travelling beyond the solar system is going to be a very long-term affair which will probably begin with a wave of robot probes.

I was reading an article recently where NASA said they are not interested in sending robots into deep space. It did not elaborate as to why. I will try and search for the article if you are curious. I guess by the time they are ready, commercial ventures will take over from NASA so it may be a mute point.

That Stephen Hawking doco series that was on ABC in the last month or so went into the possibilities. Speculated that one large ship with many separate compartments would travel the initial stage into deep space with big-ass engines (my terminology :lol:) Then the compartments would separate and disperse in different directions...almost like a dandelion releasing it's seeds in the wind. Was a cool way of thinking about it...the doco might be on ABC website to download.

in the exploratory sense its the "final frontier"

theres some cool sci-fi stories about self replicating probes that travel through out the universe, mckenna called em spores :P

Really dug that hawking space doco i for one would pay for a holiday orbiting a super massive blackhole

My partner always said that bogans are more likely to procreate and raise unfortunate kids likely to go down the same path.

That baby bonus is really encouraging the bogans to breed IMO.

Oh yes, lets castrate the bogan devils...how dare they have the right to breed and prosper. That should be reserved for those of us with much larger IQ's. Its our god given right.

What I would like to know is just what your partner's interpratation of a bogan is and why you believe you would breed better off spring than the bogans? Sounds a little too much like class warfare for my liking. Are you and your partner better than others? Thats what it reads like.

Agenda 21 is not about sustainable development; it is about sustainable control – and mass depopulation.

The aim is mass depopulation and extreme levels of control for those that are left.

Just a theory?

In my opinion, yes. UN Agenda 21 is explicitly about sustainable development. Extrapolating that to mass depopulation and Orwellian control is purely paranoid fantasy, purveyed by conspiracy theorists like David Icke to make a career out of preying on gullible people. Note how Icke intersperses his words with true statements, then drops completely outrageous statements like "The aim is mass depopulation and extreme levels of control for those that are left."? That is classic propaganda techniques designed to draw people in with believable statements, then take them out on a limb with some paranoid fantasy.

Also, the idea of governments wanting to reduce their own population base doesn't make economic sense. Our economies are built on the concept of growth, which requires an ever growing work force (i.e. Rudd's big Australia policy).

That's not to say that a reduced population is not desirable, its just there is not a conspiracy to do so. Our technological civilisation may be led by people of high socio-economic status that are a minority, but they are dependent on a much larger under class to sustain themselves.

Teljkon, on 19 June 2011 - 08:46 AM, said:

Makes sense to me,I mean why "haven't" we ventured further.....or have we?

As thunderideal eloquently put it, "the difficulties of space travel are monumental". And as Terence Mckenna said, they may be 'insurmountable'. Space is an extremely hostile environment for humans, and the distances to other star systems are so vast it difficult to comprehend (4 light years to alpha Centauri). Furthermore, we are still very much monkeys at heart – we are too preoccupied with destroying each other to concentrate on this most important task. It's a real dilemma as on one hand it seems like humanity has been selected by nature to carry intelligent life out into the universe, yet on the other it seems our technology and intelligence is insufficient to carry us out into the galaxy, or live in space itself. Just to get the Apollo vehicles to the moon and back required about 3% of America's federal budget for 5 years. These days NASA's budget is more like 0.5% of the federal budget, while the military spending is about 20%. Yet NASA still has plans to send humans to Mars in the next 10 to 20 years - highly unlikely to eventuate if this level of funding persists. Hopefully the privatisation of the space industry with companies such as Space-X will give the industry a much needed boost.

I was reading an article recently where NASA said they are not interested in sending robots into deep space. It did not elaborate as to why. I will try and search for the article if you are curious. I guess by the time they are ready, commercial ventures will take over from NASA so it may be a mute point.

That Stephen Hawking doco series that was on ABC in the last month or so went into the possibilities. Speculated that one large ship with many separate compartments would travel the initial stage into deep space with big-ass engines (my terminology :lol:) Then the compartments would separate and disperse in different directions...almost like a dandelion releasing it's seeds in the wind. Was a cool way of thinking about it...the doco might be on ABC website to download.

Yeah I can understand why deep space missions beyond the solar system are not interesting to NASA et al – there is nothing out there for many many miles but empty space. NASA, ESA, JAXA etc are more interested in missions that can yield real scientific discoveries and keep the industry alive. That is why the focus is presently on sending robotic missions to Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, the moons of Saturn and asteroids within the solar system.

I too saw that Stephen Hawking doco series, and while it was very cool to see those computer rendered space ships with nuclear engines etc, I couldn't help but think how much of a materialist pipe dream that is. How are we ever going to get the millions of tonnes of steel into space to build these vehicles? How are we going to survive the many generations in space to actually get anywhere interesting? I have a feeling that humans may yet spread our intelligence throughout the universe, but its not going to be humans that do the travelling – it will be something exotic like nano scale intelligent robots.

Also, the idea of governments wanting to reduce their own population base doesn't make economic sense. Our economies are built on the concept of growth, which requires an ever growing work force (i.e. Rudd's big Australia policy).

I wouldn't be so sure. With increasing automation, technology and downsizing humans are increasingly redundant. Increasing unemployment levels bear this out. Once they build robots with AI they'll hardly need us at all.

One thing we don't need on this planet is a larger population. And if we were so keen on increasing our population we wouldn't have such a problem with refugees.

I quite like David Icke if nothing more than to shake people out of their complacency and to get them to think. Gueirdjeff said that most people are asleep and people like Icke may play a role in waking them up. Icke fulfills a demand because there is at least some reality in what he says otherwise people couldn't relate to it. Where there's smoke.....

Edited by Mycot
  • Like 2

gaguidetablet.jpg

Apparently 500,000,000 is the sweet spot!

re: Eugenics and it's obvious non existence as a global conspiracy because of the ramping global population... It's an idea that maybe a growing global population coupled with a food and energy crisis could put all the hard work of murderous violence back into the terrified peasants hands. ...Not to mention "natural disasters" or weather manipulation thinning out numbers too.

I love how skeptical think-in-the-box rationalists can laugh off these claims and build a cozy bubble of self assurance with their friends supporting their willful ignorance by laughing with them; their laughter their protection from "nutty" ideas. I mean I'm laughing at the fact I look like such a fool by people unwilling to look at the world another way. The world is not purely logical, there be ghouls out there and they need something to feed on, they don't care about money. :devil:

^^^Better not take these ideas I present, (or me as a person) too seriously. There is no such thing as a death cult :wink:

denver-airport-mural.jpg

Tool used this as a sample in the hidden track(#13) on their lateralus album,

which is Enochain for "voice of god". Pretty interesting if you ask me. Edited by The Dude
  • Like 2

Over flooded with lies and debt by officials, we pressed on with the official assurance that conspiracies don't exist...

Just in case anyone misunderstood me [as a couple of comments here seem to indicate], I do not reject all conspiracy theories. In fact, history tells us that many of them are true. But history also tells us that most of them aren't true. So on the basis of probability we should be cautious about any conspiracy theories presented to us and evaluate them on their own merit. In particular it helps to look at motive and opportunity. sadly in most cases both motive and opportunity point to someone making a name for themselves and getting rich out of the hysteria they create.

Just look at the ongoing hysteria surrounding the codex alimentarius. In australia our food and therapeutics laws have been well beyond the codex for 15 or more years yet there are still people making money out of publishing books on the topic and doing lecture tours, warning of the controls to come [controls that are already enshrined in law and have been for a long time]. Factually they are completely wrong and even when their superfluousness is pointed out to them they continue. This indicates it is not about educating the sheep, but about cashing in on the sheep [or merely elevating ones status among the sheep].

• Like 2

One thing we don't need on this planet is a larger population. And if we were so keen on increasing our population we wouldn't have such a problem with refugees.

Developed countries need to take on much greater refugee intakes, for sure.

I quite like David Icke if nothing more than to shake people out of their complacency and to get them to think. Gueirdjeff said that most people are asleep and people like Icke may play a role in waking them up. Icke fulfills a demand because there is at least some reality in what he says otherwise people couldn't relate to it. Where there's smoke.....

Yeah I agree Icke is entertaining, but I don't like how he uses an `us-vs-them' mentality – its a bit disempowering to dwell on the possibility that our existence is being controlled by malevolent forces.