The Corroboree
Magicdirt

Who wants Casuarius to come back

Who wants Casuarius to come back  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't know if this belongs here but he posted some awesome stuff here so I thought I'd put it in this subforum.

I just saw in a post by Mr B Caapi that Casaurious has deleted his posts and left the forum because of problems he's had with his PMs and abuse.

This is not in the spirit of this community and I'm sure many members would feel the same.

Who thinks he should come back? I feel ashamed to see a valued member feel that he must delete his posts and leave.

It reflects badly on all of us.

Come back man.

This forum can never have enough input from new members, without new members we would just be like a pack of old fogies sitting at the pub. We should all welcome new members and not discriminate against them or bully them because of what they know. When you come to a forum and become a member, people should accept you for who you are and not what they want or expect you to be.

• Like 1

I voted yes, cos he has some cool as plants, and i liked seeing them - would've liked to see more...

i dont normally comment on shit fights but from what ive seen Casuarius has delivered some fantastic quality posts and i cant remember seeing anything that could be seen as bullying

so if it all happened GUTLESSLY behind the safety of p.m out the DOG that bullied him and remove the shithead permanently.

Let's try to stay objective, it could have just been an innocuous comment taken out of context. There could also be some other issue we haven't considered.

If he's deleted his account I presume his PM's will be gone too, so there may be no way to know for sure what happened.

I just hope he comes back, he was posting some awesome eye candy and he really knew his stuff.

• Like 1

I take an extremely dim view of members who trash threads by deleting all their posts. It is possible to leave a forum without making a dick of yourself. Have PMed him to find out what exactly is going on, although I have a fair idea already.

Damn, T, this is like an awesome whodunit now... Staying tuned

Damn, T, this is like an awesome whodunit now

It was mutant, in the cacti id subforum, with the lead pipe. :P

Seriously though, poor form. It seems to have all happened fairly quickly although im not the most observant person.

Edited by PD.

He is a valued member of the forum, I am sure most would welcome him back. I would.

OK, was on the wrong track with what I thought. Had a chat with casuarius, but not getting any details out of him, so have to assume someone annoyed him by PM too much bugging him for plants. I think he'll come back though.

He is a valued member of the forum, I am sure most would welcome him back. I would.

Last time that he write me, on 12 January, he travel to Aus for buy a laptop and other works. He would to contact us when returns. So, be patients. I hope that for this valuable member.

Hola Amigos

First I would like to say that I am quite humbled by the members who want me to come back. I would like to also appologise to the people who have participated in my threads for deleting my posts. I can assure it was all done with much of regret. I take alot of time to write posts because I want people to learn and have success with their plants so I hope people can understand its not much fun to go to each one and delete them.

Alot of people do message me asking for trades, I don't have a problem with this. I do have a problem when people ask me for stuff and I decline proceeding to go off and threaten me with racial abuse and so forth. It had been a very long hot day on friday and when you log in to relax only to see abuse it makes you question what you are doing.

With this said at the time it seemed like the right thing to do at that point in time. Thanks to some supportive members of SAB I now know it was the wrong thing to do.

When you don't live in a 3rd world country its easy to take for granted things you just assume everyone else has. In this case i am talking about mail. Where I live in Papua I do not have a "mail box" like everyone else does in Australia, I have a post office box in Port Moresby I use for business and its nearly a day and a half away by car and I only check it once a month. I wish people could understand it is just to much time and money to post of something that will most likely get intercepted by customs. Your much better off sourcing in Australia. If you can't understand this, That is ok - Just dont abuse me over it and don't pm me about it either.

But my friends if have a problem with your plants, Need help, Just want to have a chat - You are very welcome to start a conversation with me.

I hope some of this makes sense now, I will be fixing up my deleted posts the best i can over time and I will be posting newer and better threads in the near future to.

I hope you all can accept my sincere appologies over what has happened. It will take more than personal messages to bring me down in the future and we have a saying here.

"There is always a few moonlighter's in the jungle"

Saludos

• Like 8

Hola Amigos

Alot of people do message me asking for trades, I don't have a problem with this. I do have a problem when people ask me for stuff and I decline proceeding to go off and threaten me with racial abuse and so forth.

Some people are not use to being told NO! Be strong, don't let it get you down. So your back for good this time ,yeah?! (well, for as long as a piece of string anyway.)(me too).:lol:

Welcome back mate. :)

Totally understand mate, welcome back!

Welcome back mate.

It took balls to come back

No-one should have to put up with that sort of crap

Watertrade posted this in chill space under the heading rules of the forum.