The Corroboree
t st tantra

alternative one......a major verification!

this is a true story,i dont think i have ever posted all the story as i was too embarrassed.........

back when it was legal i took a largish dose of heimia followed by a quid of 4 or 5 salvia leaves.

a normal comeon suddenly turned as visual as normal reality,formed a clock like image which then rotated through 360degrees to form a corner on the edge of my visual field......the closer i got to the corner the more i knew what was around it! around the corner was another life,which i was being offered as an alternative to my own......i could see the person there!........just go round the corner and walk into the new life....i stepped back and began an intensely visual review of my life and if i was content with it.......decided to keep my life after reacquainting myself with it......

a few weeks later i met someone from sab for some trading.it was the first time we had met.......almost the first thing he said to me was that he had seen me in his last salvia exp,and i replied likewise for he was the person around the corner!!! i felt too embarrassed to tell him i had been offered his life

that we had both seen each other for the first time while on salvia seems to me a verification of the reality of my inner experiences!

t s t .

We are all connected at a profound level. We are all different experiencers of the same existence, and we can teach each other through the lives we live.

i'm interested in this part "a normal comeon suddenly turned as visual as normal reality,formed a clock like image which then rotated through 360degrees to form a corner on the edge of my visual field......the closer i got to the corner the more i knew what was around it!"

can you try describing it a little better? sounds like something i've heard before.

interesting ... what prompted you to share this now? :)

Thats one trippy ass report there Tst...very cool and slightly creepy huh...!

Cool!! Interesting story...I've read trip reports where people have said salvia had induced clairvoyance....maybe thats what you tapped into.

salvia is some crazy shit!

a quid of 5 leaves u say tst? thats amazing!!

ive never had ANY results from quids, and ive made some large quids of 20+ leaves!!!

i wonder if the heimia potentiates the salia effects??

i'm interested in this part "a normal comeon suddenly turned as visual as normal reality,formed a clock like image which then rotated through 360degrees to form a corner on the edge of my visual field......the closer i got to the corner the more i knew what was around it!"

can you try describing it a little better? sounds like something i've heard before.

think i posted it partly before but have only recently become comfortable enough with the being offered his life part.dont know if i can describe it any better.also been reviewing my verifications,will post some others.been on my mental back burner for a while...trying to clear some space.....

heimia does potentiate salvia and other entheogens by about 3x but it also made the exp less weird and more 'normal'.

t s t .

less weird sounds interesting.

i was interested in that particular part because even though i don't quite get what you mean, it reminds me of a description of LEAVING the experience. leaving took place (unhappily) by way of (salvia) reality being turned over like a page in a book.

with smoked salvia i would usually experience a sensation like my mind trying to flip inside out but it never did,nor did i ever break through to loss of contact with this world.

t s t .

what i consider my first verification came when i was doing a raj yoga course/initiation.

i was experiencing my major chakras as discs of awareness .....then began to experience a similar sensation in the upper centre of my forehead and quite a bit of hallucinatory things.

some research lead me to the mannas chakra,which i had not heard of.......a part of the third eye system it is called things like the sixth sense[the ability to see beyond the first five] or dreams and hallucinations......

the experience of something i didnt know about but was able to confirm by research seemed to me to confirm the reality of this inner experience.

t s t .

my meditation on my chakras continued up to my crown chakra and then to a place a hands width above my head.....i found this pretty freaky,my awareness centered on a place outside my body! and no references i could find about it......

sitting in the dark ,watching tv with my flatmates at the time, one of them asked me about a ball of light she was seeing just above my head.we talked about my meditations and she appeared to know someone experiencing something similar.........to me another verification of my inner experience from the outside world.

it was many years later before i read of this chakra.....the writer claiming the info had recently been released for public consumption by the occult schools as part of an opening up to another level...........

t s t .

This is the best way I might describe it mathematically, the whole clockthing and 360 degrees thing:

Usually your life is 360 degrees the whole circle.

then Salvia, sometimes DMT, creates a wedge and opens up a part of the circle so that now you are only about 180 degrees. And the other 180 degrees is....well....

the other half that you are trying not to live with?

But when you come back you realize you were both there at once, the you on this one half, and this new you on the other half; and coming back down you can see how it's possible from within you to overcome you and be beside you, and that creates enormous comfort.

Depends which story you're talking about. Certainly I probably didn't figure in tst's story. Was just trying to describe the feeling, since I'm pretty sympatico with exactly what he's revealing in this story.

yeh you got the wedge thing but it went through 360 degrees and there was a wall in front of me going to the right and at the end of the wall was the corner and around the corner was the alternative life..........

i've yet to meet thelema so he is not the member involved,said member i believe doesnt come here anymore......i think his life has followed a different path from that which i have chosen and the playing out of this exp was to point that out to me.........

the heimia life review i've found be be a common peak heimia exp.

t s t .

Edited by t st tantra

i guess a big part of posting this is the psychosis issue and wishing to share my experiences which to me have proved their reality......and hoping they may reasure others having similar experiences.......

t s t .

this is a true story,i dont think i have ever posted all the story as i was too embarrassed.........

back when it was legal i took a largish dose of heimia followed by a quid of 4 or 5 salvia leaves.

a normal comeon suddenly turned as visual as normal reality,formed a clock like image which then rotated through 360degrees to form a corner on the edge of my visual field......the closer i got to the corner the more i knew what was around it! around the corner was another life,which i was being offered as an alternative to my own......i could see the person there!........just go round the corner and walk into the new life....i stepped back and began an intensely visual review of my life and if i was content with it.......decided to keep my life after reacquainting myself with it......

a few weeks later i met someone from sab for some trading.it was the first time we had met.......almost the first thing he said to me was that he had seen me in his last salvia exp,and i replied likewise for he was the person around the corner!!! i felt too embarrassed to tell him i had been offered his life

that we had both seen each other for the first time while on salvia seems to me a verification of the reality of my inner experiences!

t s t .

That is an amazing story tst. I think I know, from experience exactly what you mean but I just couldn't see who was around the corner. To me it seems like another confirmation to my theory that we are all the one thing.

Now that a heap of time/movement has unfolded does the vision/experience make more sense?

It is possible that the plant(s) showed and connected you with a person who exhibits a bunch of characteristics, qualities and habits that may be helpful models for you to adopt in some form?

Rather than a sinister consumption of the other's soul, perhaps the experience suggested that the person in the vision has (or had) something to offer you in regards to your orientation towards life?

Thanks for sharing.

look there is beings out there just waiting for you to break through , and when you do they will no doubt want to wake you the fuk up,,,, hey listen ,its not fear okay? i love yoooou 2

i felt too embarrassed to tell him i had been offered his life

Um. Unless you are all cock brothers here, that sounds a bit whacked out? Seriously, who are you to offer anyone, for anything?

I just read 200 plus of your posts... a lot of "I dropped some plants and felt like a weirdo" and "after being a weirdo for ages, this plant did x".

These plants ARE serious. And it's a shame that one of their most public proponents are obviously raving mad.

edit: although it explains why one of my heartiest feasts of love lies bleeding in years coincided with having a great night out. People, irrelevant. Setting, superflous. But I Et Some Plants. So thats enough ;)

Edited by Whispering Leaves

the words self-righteous penis come to mind.

now i'll sit back and see how many condescending paragraphs come to your mind.

Unless you are all cock brothers here,

:rolleyes:

Whispering Leaves, why come here and insult well respected members of this community? this is only going to result in a backlash of nasty comments against you that will probably continue until you get so pissed off that you leave to never return. This is stupid as you will never appreciate the forum to its full extent. It is full of valuable knowledge and even more valuable people. PLEASE kepp remarks such as "raving mad" and "cock brothers" to yourself.

I think i understand what your talking about tantra ive had similar experiences whith a friend i used to chrome whith as a youngster in this particular instance we had already known each other for some time however we've shared alot of the same visions/experiences in our highly disasociated states including the deja vu feeling coming back from some link in the void knowing a possible consciousness transfer was possible. as we are all one i belive what your saying is quite possible. it could have just been my head but i felt a kind of sadness like i had lost an opportunity coming out of that experience (however during my years chroming i often had the feeling that id lost/forgotten/missed out on somthing) :unsure: