Hey bro's and sistas...

just a moments in time and all but...

I'm going to die soon. as we all are and that but um

peace bros keep stylin and shit.

out

peace

Sounds like you're having a good night; please elaborate. :wub:

????

I dunno if you're joking or not meanies but ahh, maybe reconsider what ever it may be if that's the case. Post again to let us know what's going on!

cheers

Honestly, as a forum we should have some sort of suicide protocol in place. It could help us commune to save people. (Regardless of the intent of O message)

Honestly, as a forum we should have some sort of suicide protocol in place. It could help us commune to save people. (Regardless of the intent of O message)

The anonymity many members enjoy on web forums makes it pretty impossible for anyone to intervene unless there are also personal real world connections - in which case those connections would need to engage in real world protocols.

Mind you, this post didn't seem like a cry for help. Although, we're an odd bunch here, so who knows.

I guess you're right - what you're saying is that we could pretty much do nothing. Which is sad, but true. My humanism escapes realism.

Edited by Thelema

Hmmm.... When I've been down I've considered making posts like this... well kinda like this...

But I'd just get flamed into next week!

Meanies if you need anything dude, I'd be glad to do whatever I can to help you.

If you need somebody to talk to I'm sure some members here would be glad to listen, I for one am. I'm online almost 24/7 if you EVER need ANYTHING feel free to send me a message here or on AIM or an email.

I have PMed some contact info to you, please feel free to message me at anytime. If your in North American I can offer some other services that might help. Have a good day Meanies, shit always gets better, trust me.

I have been in impossible situations.

Like if a astronault going to Mars finding theres no longer a three ion nuclear engines working, functioning.

But depression is a matter of not looking at alternatives.[optimism]

Depression is when there no any apparent alternatives and not considering them.

Not true.

I read it as an announcement of terminal illness...

Meanies, whatever the case, I hope you're alright and I hope you can elaborate on this worrying post sometime soon.

I read it as an announcement of terminal illness...

That was my second guess...my first was psychedelic epiphany.

:o Last Seen: 15th November 2008 - 10:00 PM. hope your ok man - really hope you haven't done the unthinkable... please let us know whats going on. if theres anything you need don't hesistate to ask. :)

Edited by misteek

maybe it's the catastrophising side of me, but i don't like the looks of this one bit

(as an aside, i highly recommend the documentary about golden gate bridge suicides called the bridge)

I'm sure everything is fine. I did some trading with him a little while ago but can't find his address now. Anyone want to PM it to me?

The site could always have a section with state links to mental health and crisis lines.

Also site could have a "psychological help and communal love" type section that sort of highlights to any visitors that someone is on line and in desperate need, could remain active for 24 hours, say.

I like MORG, saw it as a declaration of a terminal illness.....altho, recently I have been in a head space of .....I can't confide my feelings with close peers, due to ridicule/ misunderstanding and alienation, then, sat. morning I had a close talk with 2 mates from my circle, that I thought would probably never understand my thinking and they confided with me that they have felt the same way as I do now...If not, more than once in their lifetime! That came as a hell of a relief/ feeling that sometimes things are better said then left to compound within ones psychy(sp.??). I also feel I am closer to these "FRIENDS" in the true sense of the word, and that I can confide with them more readily......I only wish some of our other mates could of done this....rather than take their lives needlessly, stay safe fellow traveller!!

Farout...

for the last few days i've known that i should really be getting on the forums so as not to worry anyone out there!! I knew it was a weird thing to post at the time but couldn't really elaborate.

edit.. actually that was a really crap thing to write re-reading it!

I am now interested if anyone else has experienced seeing their own death including the spot where it is and timeframes left as a physical being etc.

i know this all sounds a bit weird but well... sometimes life is... particularly when going into deeper states of consciousness.

I have experienced lots of different things through my practices but this left me flabbergasted.

thankyou so much all for the concern also! I love you guys! seriously! Just for the record, I have a beautiful son that i could never leave the legacy of suicide to having seen my best mate go that way as a teenager

peace all!!

Edited by meanies

:) - cant help but feel that my own interpretations are inadequate for what happened the other night. I think i may have in some way come as far as i can without the help of someone else with more experience to guide me. I guess that is why shamanism is something that is passed down and taught through many generations <-- what I mean by that is every person that is compelled to venture doesn't need to re-invent the wheel. bah, can't write it down, to hard..

more drivel by me knees.

peace

cheers :)