The Corroboree
PD.

Fighter 'gouges friend's heart, eyeball out'

A US mixed martial arts cage fighter is facing murder and torture charges after allegedly gouging out his friend's heart and eyeball while he was still alive.

Jarrod Wyatt, 26, is accused of committing the act after drinking mushroom tea, the Times Standard newspaper reports. He has pleaded not guilty to the murder charges.

Prosecutors allege witnesses noticed Wyatt, from California, acting strangely earlier in the day after drinking "some kind of mushroom tea".

An alarmed witness later called police after seeing Wyatt standing naked over his friend.

Wyatt allegedly told the witness he was about to cut his friend's heart out.

Police arrived at the house to find the victim's body on the couch. Many of the man's body parts, including his heart, had been removed through an incision in his chest.

The man's face was partially missing and his eyeball was found in the centre of the living room.

The victim is believed to have bled to death when his beating heart was removed.

Wyatt has been charged with torture because the victim is believed to have been conscious during at least part of time his organs were removed.

The Times Standard reports Wyatt's lawyers plan to present enough evidence in his pre-trial hearing scheduled for next week to have the murder charges thrown out.

Wyatt did not initially enter a plea when he first appeared in court in March because he was judged to still be under the influence of the mushroom tea.

LINKY

Ppl with frullets shouldnt be allowed near shreems!

More bad publicity!!

Why don't we ever get news headlines like: "Man, 26, thinks everything is beautiful after drinking mushroom tea"?

Amanita muscaria?

One article I read said "appeared to be wild mushrooms"

Flies look pretty wild to the untrained eye.

Next time you've accidentally ingested psilocybin, imagine tearing your friend's face off and heart out.

It would depend on what was in the tea. Mushroom tea isn't very descriptive.

from the MMA website.....notice his single amateur win method ana.gif' unknown'

what the fuck did he do, rip that guys heart out too !

Jarrod Wyatt's Professional Record

DateResultOpponentEventMethodRoundTimeoffical_small_onwhite.gif01/30/2010WinSeth StanfillResurrection Cage FightsTKO/RSC Referee Stoppage from Strikes13:59title-fight.png

Jarrod Wyatt's Amateur Record

DateResultOpponentEventMethodRoundTimeoffical_small_onwhite.gif10/24/2009WinJohn Henry IIICorvallis Cage Fights 8Unknown 22:26

Amanita is wat the vikings gave their bezerka weren't it? Even they were affraid of them.

that is a theory, i don't think there's much evidence establishing it as fact.

i wouldn't completely rule psilos out in the case of a frullet-head

KALIMA KALIMA

feel free to let your meaning remain obscured but i'm curious why you said this.

there are alot of people that get weird and violent on shrooms.

More bad publicity!!

Why don't we ever get news headlines like: "Man, 26, thinks everything is beautiful after drinking mushroom tea"?

:lol:

there are alot of people that get weird and violent on shrooms.

I must admit that watching horror movies was aleays a fovourite passtime of my gnome while on shreems, always thought it odd gnome got so into the gore. gnome saw SAW for first time while on large dose, was insane and prolly alot etter than straight they saidsys.

Never any violent feeling though, just bliss..

Edited by naja naja

that is a theory, i don't think there's much evidence establishing it as fact.

i wouldn't completely rule psilos out in the case of a frullet-head

feel free to let your meaning remain obscured but i'm curious why you said this.

post-4908-127497064066_thumb.jpg

I just image searched KALIMA KALIMA , came up with the bit out of indiana jones where the guy gets his heart pulled out of his chest , you remember this chant that clearly Quilliam? lol

524821815_e9d41fd8ed.jpg

524821815_e9d41fd8ed.jpg

Fuck me!!!!

lets blame the psychoactive tea LMAO

I reckon it had more to do with an easily influenced psyche. Violently removing a mans heart and eye ball sounds like a case of over exposure to his style of martial arts, a lack of self control and perspective regarding his fighting style. I mean cage fighting ffs, its all about brutality and disrespect for human life.

He had better have been intoxicated on something. How dare he!

KALIMA KALIMA Mumshiba then rips the guys heart out while it's still beating and then bursts into fire as his body is lowered into the fire pit.

I love how some guy had his fucking heart ripped out of his chest while he was alive and people are wondering what sort of tea he drank.

Ancient maya and aztecs used psychoactive preparations prior to to going into battle or hunting regularly...brews often contained the hallucinogenic mushrooms of the local area for enhanced focus and sensitivity when stalking thru dense jungle foliage.

you remember this chant that clearly

not that hard really, especially if you know that it was Kali Ma (mother Kali) Shiva's consort.

kali_ma.jpg

not that hard really, especially if you know that it was Kali Ma (mother Kali) Shiva's consort.

yeah i think the lack of a space bettween Kali and ma had me a bit confuzzled, looked Kalimari...thanks. But hey isn't the Indiana Jones movie set in south america?....................................................................................................................kali.jpg

Violently removing a mans heart and eye ball sounds like a case of over exposure to his style of martial arts,

i would be thinking more it would be more his own violent nature, combined with a form of mental illness.

Mental illness exacerbated by the substance, triggering the violent nature.

Im not sure practicing a martial art would have much to do with this. If anything studying a martial art would aid in having more control over ones violent nature. Im just figuring.

• Like 1

Violently removing a mans heart and eye ball sounds like a case of over exposure to his style of martial arts,

i would be thinking more it would be more his own violent nature, combined with a form of mental illness.

Mental illness exacerbated by the substance, triggering the violent nature.

i'd agree to a point,depending on his degree of martial knowledge if he was quite attracted to the myth and legends they could have played a large part of the forms of abuse but I totally agree the main cause would have been an existing illness exsaperated by the substance.

there are many stories over the years of idiots trying to take on lions,tigers because they have practised animal forms and have been drawn up into the legends of old so beleive they are the animals superior.

i can often be found out in my backyard practising weapons while on shrooms late at nite as the oneness is beautiful and the dance is so much more peaceful.

a lovers tiff?

Yeah, I did not really mean to have dig at martial arts.

I actually really like martial arts and did few few years of Shotokan karate in my early teens. I am thinking of taking it up again, now that my daughter has started karate training.

That said, cage fighting seems pretty much anything goes (my knowledge of it is limited). To me it seems thuggish and a real blood sport, like dog fighting or something equally abhorrent.

It is no excuse or reason though.

I guess he was just another weak character acting out his ultimate fantasy on some poor bugger.

I still maintain, he had better have been extremely mentally ill and extremely intoxicated to carry out (to the bitter end) what he did to his friend. That is to say removing another mans heart and eye ball, whilst still alive, is quite an involved process. He must have by passed plenty of mental stop signs to go the whole hog with it. In the reality of the human experience and its boundaries, how could he ever be trusted again.

To be honest, I think the same of people who force a beer bottle or glass into someones face at the pub after some ridiculous altercation.

How dare he/they expect to be trusted again.

We all make mistakes but it is more than possible to go too, way too far.

im gonna avoid becoming a mixed martial arts cage fighter so i can take shrooms without fear of becoming violent whilst using the medicine that, if used right, can save souls.

:rolleyes:

yeah i think the lack of a space bettween Kali and ma had me a bit confuzzled, looked Kalimari...thanks. But hey isn't the Indiana Jones movie set in south america?

Nope, got that question in trivial pursuit the other day. Temple of Doom was set in India. Strangely enough I answered Sth America and got it wrong.