The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

incognito

Fuk u kangaroo!!!

Did you at least barbecue the roo? You could have cut out his heart and toasted it on a stick with ur mad skillz. VENGEANCE!! mwahhahahahah :devil:

That's number 2 bullit ;)

and loads more to cum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha I am pretty good at camp

Fire stick cooking it is true anodyne :)

Gonna get the front skirt that I totally fuked trying to find the camp spot fixed as part of it all as well, devious beast that I am. She will be back, better than ever.

For now I'm driving a 1980s falcon ute. NO POWER STEERING!!! But a big roobar, something i should have purchases 12 months ago.

How the fark did people cope without power steering in the olden days?

what if you got insurance today

what if you hit 'another' roo tomorrow

what if this thread disappeared

????

just thinking out loud

This is the bitch thread dude let me vent!!!

Did you at least barbecue the roo? You could have cut out his heart and toasted it on a stick with ur mad skillz. VENGEANCE!! mwahhahahahah :devil:

+1 for dog meat at least, you'll need it for your megafauna incog

Oh glimpse I get it now. Not worth the risk. I had to put an incident report I. At work when they saw my car. Not that ill get any money from them, wasnt on work grounds.

My bro in law is a car dealer and he was gonna rig it like u proposed when my nephew hit a roo uninsured. Everyone in the car biz told him he is a fool to attempt it. People to to jail for it apparently. I figured it out, I haven't paid insurance the last yr and a half , which comes to about 4.5k. Will cost me 4k to get fixed up and spray painted so I will have saved 500 and got a new paint job ;) gotta look on the bright side. Your proposal is not worth the risk, from what anyone in the car industry has had to say to me.

I was tempted mind.

:innocent_n:

just a thought exercise ;)

I would never put in question the honesty of a fellow SABer

salt of the earth, one and all

Hey I would be dishonest in this situation I'd I thought I would clean get away with it :)

mine is pretty fuct also, perhaps we could organise a....... threeway?

:blush:

been waiting for a decent hailstorm for three years and they just keep missing me :BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2:

i can set the roo up or cow??? threeway sounds sexy :wub: hahahaa

I heard you guys also call a bullbar "a roo catcher"

Shoo Roo's are terrible, I can hear the screaming woowoo pitch they make and it irritates me to no end...

Don't even have to be moving to hit a roo. Twice in my life a roo has thumped into my car when stopped. First time I was with my dad parked in a golf course carpark waiting for someone. Roo just hopped out of the bush and ran into the side of the car. No damage. Second time I saw two roo's ahead on the highway. They didn't move, didn't seem to notice me. I came to a halt in front of them. They blindly stared away stoned into the moonlight. I honked the horn and the biggest of the roo's lept off at full pace startled...straight into my radiator. Cute but stupid things.

Drive at warp speed and quantum right through the Roos.

A big scrub possum crashed into the side of my car while I was driving once. Broke his nose. He refused my offer of help, sniffled blood at me indignantly and set forth back into the scrub.

I hit a possum going 100kmph also :-(

Its head went ding on the diff of the car. When I went back to see if there was anything left of it I saw the top of its head first. With its little furry ears still attached and sticking up. The rest of it was intact, I literally knocked its block off. I don't like hitting critters. Feels bad man.

my friends dad has those roo shoos on his ute and he says they work, but im not too sure

it's all in the roos mind.

Another classic example of mass roohysteria perpetuated by the pro fuckaroo government.

He 'thinks' he's a roo, thus, he gets trapped in the pyschosexual game that is Roo shoos.

I bet he also falls for the old fake lips on the koala bear ruse................the good ol 'pasharoo dropbear complex'

wait till you hit a bushtank (a wombat), it's like driving head first into a gutter at 60 cilcks.

lol...bushtank and very good description of the carnage eth :wink:

I put a landrover on 2 wheels stunt style at night, in the fog ....lol..on gravel doing about 55mph (which is fckn fast for an old landy) , on one of those things. Best bit of stunt driving I've ever pulled off. Had to stop and have a smoke after that escapade.

(ROFL....on cheesecutter tyres)

Rexy lives :)

Drive at warp speed and quantum right through the Roos.

lmfao that's a classic

yes, lucky to walk away no injury. cars are replaceable :)

Nope she's dynatuned and parked in the garage. Only use her on special trips now. I've for an old falcon ute with a bullbar for driving to work in now; funny since I've had it Ive not seen one roo. I'm considering doing her up when I get some cash into a super rexy. I love her dearly.