The Corroboree
Yeti101

Bin Laden dead?

i don't need to read that to know it's true,

i saw him having lunch with elvis in a brunswick cafe just last week!

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead

Osama bin Laden: A dead nemesis perpetuated by the US government

The Fake 2004 Bin Laden Video Tape

Fake Al Qaeda

Chinese Media says PAKISTANI forces got 'Bin Laden!'

THIS IS WHAT OBAMA CLAIMS TO BE BIN LADEN'S BODY. (WARNING: GRAPHIC)

Photo of dead 'Osama' reported to be found on website from last December???????????

Al-Qaeda terrorists have threatened to unleash a “nuclear hellstorm” on the West if Osama Bin Laden is caught or assassinated

may 1 1945, hitler announced dead,

coincidence?.....maybe,,

These people certainly like their numbers...

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati
  • Like 2

Whether he is still alive, or died years ago, this news may have been timed for these reasons:

1. The USA needed a new arch-enemy, and Gadaffi has been well primed in the media. Watch the Libya news step up really fast, and the military campaign be a huge success for America.

2. The USA needs people to think that they won the war on terror, eventually.

Meanwhile old Bin Liner is living it up with a few million US dollars donated to him, with the condition that he cut his hair, and never leave the Whitsundays.

I mean, who on earth would suspect he was laying low on the Great Barrier Reef ? It's perfect.

//tinfoil hat rant.

BELIEVE NOTHING.

• Like 2

here comes USA economy on the rebound

good news coming into a re-election for obama too....good timing, nothing suss...........kinda.

no conspiricy theories here.........simply after 10 years 1/3 of the worlds firepower finally got their man.

body buried at sea already?

my that was quick,

These people certainly like their numbers...

very curious

:lol: Officials are now saying the military buried him at sea at an undisclosed location within 24 hours of killing him.

Would you believe me if I said I killed a space alien and his body evaporated?

How about if I said I killed the same man 6 times and his body evaporated every time?

Next on CNN: UNICORNS, their existence revealed! (via a unicorn shaped pee stain on a wall in detroit)

• Like 2

I will have to watch some CNN later to get the official story, dont know if its rumor someone said they ID'd him from a DNA match with his family as he was shot in the face

seems a good way to plant seeds for him living it up with Elvis, or in a secret prison somewhere being humped by alsations & having his fingernails pulled out :unsure:

Edited by mac

:lol: Officials are now saying the military buried him at sea at an undisclosed location within 24 hours of killing him.

I reckon they still have the body, but have officially announced that the body has been 'buried' at sea within 24 hrs of death in accordance with to islamic tradition to allay outrage amongst muslims.

seems a good way to plant seeds for him living it up with Elvis, or in a secret prison somewhere being humped by alsations & having his fingernails pulled out :unsure:

I call Rule 34 on prisoner Bin Laden & alsatians!

Perhaps they buried the body at sea, whether they did or not, or whether they even have a body? Who knows? There's not going to be much evidence to support any theories, so perhaps they'll hang around for a while...

New Rumor

Sir Elton John was asked to play at Osama's funeral.......................................he is gonna sing "Sandles in The Bin"

may 1 1945, hitler announced dead,

coincidence?.....maybe,,

Both weren't in the best interests of jewish people occupying another group's land? Only similarity I can see... :innocent_n:

let's hope this signals the beginning of the end of the war in Afghanistan/Pakistan.

and onto the next target,he was pretty close to The Bush Family :wink:

People are celebrating this like it's the end of the "war on terrorism". In all probability it is not.

How can you have a war when we want peace?.....you might just be right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKV2wrA0vkM

Like Synchro said I'll leave it up to you :wink:

• Like 1

actually if you have any more commentar on that bhutto comment i'm keen to see it

Umm it only went for like 10 minutes...posted here an hour ago.

The worst part whether true or not is that people are getting off on this!

It's like YEAH THEY KILLED THE MOTHERFUCKER YEAH.....just as good as a real blood sacrifice.

Ask Synchro about the power of blood and the "People" behind such things...look what it's turning people into :blink:

Edited by mescalito
  • Like 1

Hooray for Hollywood... how convenient this apparently went down AFTER the royal wedding , oh and of course... be afraid ! be very afraid ! revenge from terrorists is now imminent , what a crock.

• Like 1

Umm it only went for like 10 minutes...posted here an hour ago.

The worst part whether true or not is that people are getting off on this!

It's like YEAH THEY KILLED THE MOTHERFUCKER YEAH.....just as good as a real blood sacrifice.

Ask Synchro about the power of blood and the "People" behind such things...look what it's turning people into :blink:

People dancing in the streets celebrating the death of someone they've never met is bizarre behaviour to say the least, I never saw any proof he was behind 911 either just a lot of rumour and innuendo

Hooray for Hollywood... how convenient this apparently went down AFTER the royal wedding , oh and of course... be afraid ! be very afraid ! revenge from terrorists is now imminent , what a crock.

Could be a primer for another false flag attack on US interests, they're in deep shit and they need another oil war.

Edit: if the US government gave a shit about it's citizens then they would never have announced the murder of Bin Laden, the more I think about about this the more it seems a PR stunt to prime the world for an attack on US citizens.

Edited by Magicdirt
  • Like 1

I certainly saw a little glint in Obama's eyes when he was delivering his speech, that I can't say I was too fond of. *shudder* :unsure:

Bin laden is irrelevant - switch off the news and do some gardening!

• Like 3

Influenced by the CIA's a-WAR-d winning depiction in "bin Laden, America fights the turban wearing cave dwellers" I'm hijacking this thread, landing it in a secret airforce base, making the innocent passengers evaporate, and flying painted, retired Air Force jets into my own infrastructure.

When did the world get so fucked up? Is it a new thing? Is it now only so obvious thanks to the interweb? When did we trade the slightly polished political truth with shiny and pleasing bullturd? Is it time for the cushy white Australia to pull out our energetical morphine drip and do something or do we wait around till we have headlines reading "Aboriginal terrorist Ring destroys Rio TInto Tower using a series of hijacked utes". Seems to me that their may still be a chance to change things in a political way, 10yrs from now, maybe not. Don't know if I'm just young and stupid (never known when to shut my mouth) but when I look at Gillard and Abbott, I see two children bickering over a stuffed toy (in the resemblance of our future). I haven't heard a realistic idea, let alone a good one, come out of either of their mouths yet, neither are suited to leadership. Give me Kevin747 and Jolly Joe Hockey or Turnbull anyday. At least Krudds tactics were interesting (tragically amusing when they failed), Gillard is Rudds old backup singer now trying to run a successful solo career, but had to screw a lot of people to get anywhere. Abbott is the dog Liberals send to tear apart a controversial issue where fear and confusion are the end game, crazier still he won the primary. I can't support the Green's fully as they seem to see everyone in the way Christians see Muslims.

Either way at the end of the day we seem to be fucked, Labor is running out of substitutions (Swan's up next, kill me please) Liberal's have traded their character for the dumb and scared vote (where Abbott is Mucho Grande) maybe there just trying to make sane peoples heads explode from trying to connect the dots, then we can take the fight to Eurasia, or was it Eastasia? Oh no, thoughtcrime, doublethink doublethink doublethink........POP.

Anyone reached that hypothetical age where shit makes sense or where the intelligence dims to rash confidence for the future?

FCL

People dancing in the streets celebrating the death of someone they've never met is bizarre behaviour to say the least

Glad I'm not the only one to think so. People over here have been setting off fireworks, cheering, and having parties.

Creeps me the hell out, man.

Edited by Auxin

fuck me it just gets dumber and dumber...

Osama bin Laden movie already in works

As news of Osama bin Laden's death circulates, it has emerged that an action thriller about the Al Qaeda leader had already been in the works. Kathryn Bigelow, the Oscar-winning director of the 2009 Iraq war movie The Hurt Locker, and her screenwriting collaborator Mark Boal were meeting with actors for an Osama Bin Laden assassination project, when they learned US forces had killed the Al Qaeda leader in a Pakistani compound.

How this will impact on the project is yet to be seen. Bigelow and Boal, the director and writer of the 2009 best picture winner were already working on an action thriller tentatively titled Kill Bin Laden.

The movie is to be based on a failed Black Ops mission by the US military to capture the Al Qaeda leader.

Michael Fassbender was one of the actors in contention to star, but he is no longer in the running.

Joel Edgerton is the latest to be circling the project, and sources say he is likely to attach himself now that his association with Universal studio's Snow White And The Huntsman seems to have waned.

Edgerton was until about a week ago a strong contender to play the Huntsman, a role Viggo Mortensen was once interested in playing.

The real-world development could impact on the bin Laden project in several possible ways: The movie could stay more or less the same, gaining momentum as Sunday's events give its subject matter added weight, context and timeliness.

Or perhaps the project will do a 180-degree turn, with a new story line and focus. After all, it's hard to imagine the events surrounding bin Laden's ultimate killing not being incorporated into the script in some fashion.

Bigelow could also lose interest in the subject matter altogether, especially given all the other bin Laden projects that will likely be fast-tracked to capitalise on the intense worldwide interest in this subject.

Paramount Pictures in 2006 optioned Jawbreaker, a book written by intelligence operative Gary Bernsten, about a 2001 hunt for bin Laden during the opening stages of the war in Afghanistan.

The next few weeks will likely see a tonne of new bin Laden projects surface, especially as the details of the US mission to kill him become known.

The Hollywood Reporter hears Bigelow and Boal are digesting the news and will spend the week figuring out their next move.

Boal, who has extensive intelligence connections, will likely be trying to get the inside information on the mission.

If they do move forward with the project, the final film will no doubt be authentic and timely.

- Reuters

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/05/03/3206013.htm?section=justin

Edited by bℓσωηG

I come back after a few days of media blackout... and Osama is dead, and has been buried already... And there's no evidence to prove any of it!?

WTF. They're not even trying to cover up their lies these days.

• Like 1