The Corroboree
Yeti101

Bin Laden dead?

he may have been dead for over a decade...

one can only wonder and the USA isn't the most honest or trustworthy source of info

he may have been dead for over a decade...

one can only wonder and the USA isn't the most honest or trustworthy source of info

true. apparently obama is said to make a national address, something which wouldn't happen if it were just a rumor?

indeed, if he's been dead for years and the US knew about it one wonders what the motivation is releasing the info publicly now?

i've read some reports that the US dollar is rallying upon news of this, maybe financial incentive?

who knows, fun to think about though...

you must be working for them!

Edited by qualia
  • Like 2

We've heard it many times but this is the most convincing/authoratative.

One step closer to un-checked support of Israel. I imagine many, if not most, will cheer this death? Hooray! :wacko:

• Like 1

Theyre saying he died 7 days ago

... 7 days seems like a bit of a while to move his body from his office in langley, virginia to pakistan, damn paperwork slows everything down :P

• Like 2

I don't like the look of a mob of people waving flags and cheering the death of a person.

He may of planed the dearth of Americans but without the american government meddling in other people's lives and there natural resources. America might never have been targeted

• Like 5

let's hope this signals the beginning of the end of the war in Afghanistan/Pakistan.

I'm sure there's thousands putting their hands up ready to replace him.

• Like 2

i did like mr obama's speach. He pretty much said "as americans we can do whatever we damn well want" towards the end of his speach.

• Like 1

People are celebrating this like it's the end of the "war on terrorism". In all probability it is not.

without the american government meddling in other people's lives and there natural resources. America might never have been targeted

Would never have been targetted. They weren't attacked for fun but as retaliation.

I'm sure there's thousands putting their hands up ready to replace him.

Well, the aeroplane crashes killed 3000 civilians in the USA and "The War on Terror" has caused the deaths over 6000 US Americans and over 100000 Iraqis alone.

I'd argue his rôle was replaced many-fold, a long time ago. Had I been leading the USA I would have ceased all support for Israel at once but Israeli-support is not a topic the leaders of the USA have a say about. :huh:

People are celebrating this like it's the end of the "war on terrorism". In all probability it is not.

Woah there! Did you miss the point? :o This was the USA military murdering people on foreign soil. At best, it's escalating tit-for-tat.

Edited by Blood Trance Fusion

So everyone can stop playing where's wally now

That only took 10 years and several trillion dollars, who are they going to pick on now ?

• Like 1

not everything is a conspiracy guys!

con·spire/kənˈspī(ə)r/Verb

1. Make secret plans jointly to commit an unlawful or harmful act.

I think everything, if not close to, said by politicians, business, lobby groups, media, etc meets that definition

There could be many reasons to find Mr Osama all of a sudden, War profit margin decreasing, Possible loss of the mass mind control implemented on the world (TV + Fear of everything that isn't wholesome and true), Obama's Ego/Reelection .....

America has a weird thing for Pakistan right now, I'm not convinced it has to do with 'Terrorist Cells', sounds to much like their justification as to why it is okay for Israel to slaughter countless innocent people and cause one of the biggest humanitarian crises

in history (sorry to any Israeli's present but I do not condone the political belief and actions of your country, fuck yourself if that makes you angry because I'm angrier).

What happened to all those Laden look-a-likes? How can they be so confident when they claim that every video of his that comes out is a fake? How can they not ID him in a video with audio, mannerisms, expression, yet a corpse found post an explosion

is so certain? So many questions, in a century it won't matter, history books are never wrong.

According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Videos_and_audio_recordings_of_Osama_bin_Laden, it seems he was a prolific speaker about charity and climate change, bet that won't be remembered.

This is from today, no bin Laden mention, Drone strikes are counter-productive, says Gilani

On a controversial note, if bin Laden is KIA, it is a sad day, this man holds many of the keys that can unravel the complexity of the post 2001 era, and everyone deserves due process.

Set the Conspiracy theories free, a cow does not think of steak, but I want to know why I'm being farmed.

• Like 6

Did I miss the point? ??

What I meant was the people surrounding the whitehouse are celebrating this like its the end of the war on terrorism, which is what Wolf Blitzer called it.

not really sure what your response meant BTS

This was the USA military murdering people on foreign soil. At best, it's escalating tit-for-tat.

Military was not mentioned in the reports I saw.

A new step in the war on terror, now the US will probably go to war with Pakistan for harbouring their great enemy!

• Like 1

not really sure what your response meant BTS

Mmm hehe. I was joking, sorry. I think this constitutes terrorism so I wouldn't call it an end to it. :)

Military was not mentioned in the reports I saw.

Good point... :blink:

Ameerica, FUCK YEAH!!

Hooray for America, now maybe they can start a new war on their own soil and lynch all the corporates and poloticians for the innocent peoples blood they have on their hands...

• Like 2

lynch all the corporates and poloticians

Starting with the president? Wrong choice of words! :BANGHEAD2:

:lol:

A Sakoku ("locked country") would be the best place to start; no international immigration, emmigration nor communication apart from formalised trading. One idea could be to turn the San Francisco peninsula into a trading region by disconnecting it via a man-formed canal just like Dejima as well as turning Manhattan Island into a trading island for thos on the other side of the planet. Then in a few hundred years, we'll all be like "Wow! This american 'TV', as they call it, is advanced entertainment!" like japanophiles and manga nowadays!!! :scratchhead:

may 1 1945, hitler announced dead,

coincidence?.....maybe,,

true. apparently obama is said to make a national address, something which wouldn't happen if it were just a rumor?

indeed, if he's been dead for years and the US knew about it one wonders what the motivation is releasing the info publicly now?

i've read some reports that the US dollar is rallying upon news of this, maybe financial incentive?

who knows, fun to think about though...

Bin Laden died shortly after 9/11 from lung cancer... I'll leave it to you to figure out the rest...

"Tonight is a testament to the greatness of our country... we are reminded that America can do whatever we set our minds to."

:puke: That's enough Obama for one day!

may 1 1945, hitler announced dead,

coincidence?.....maybe,,

:lol:

Fabricating the Death of Adolf Hitler, Part 1

• Like 1