The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Thelema

Dragibus Curiousa Alkaloid isolated.

What is Dragibus?

It's a secret.

It'd probably be far less of a secret if Gom hadn't bought up all the stock in Australia in 2003. Are those plants still with us?

A friend of mine bought some cuttings in from the middle-east but they seem to be pretty fragile and they never rooted :(

I notice taxonomists still drag their feet in description of Dragabaceae... pretty obscure though I guess.

The rumours of synonymy with Foetanuggia saliviosa are completely untrue.

google gives this as an image of dragibus extract crystals, although maybe not the same dragibus

post-6-1231991475_thumb.png

dragibus2.png

dragibus2.png

Dragibus-influenced art and music at www.dragibus.org

one can now import bag of Dragibus (tho i always called it drugibuzz) from France. Made by the pharmaceutical company haribo and Aussie customs appear to not care about it?!?!?!??WTF??

also i read that it wasnt oil or WMD's the Bush Jr was looking for, but infact was Dragibus. so many field's of it burnt up :( its soooo sad.

Id be careful when buying from Haribo, apparently they use a genetically enhanced strain of D.curiousa and its mixed with artificial colours and flavours to enhance their product. taste better IMHO than the flavourless stuff but one has to wonder about long term effects like sterility, delusions of grandeur and the growth of a second opposable thumb.

hmm, ther are actually, two dragibus stories, one where we make fun, and one not so often recalled story, about the "real dragibus", which once hit the market and it's legendary dopy but yet euphoric effects.

the old disscussions pointed towards a hidden secret (the true soma!!) herb which, obviously never was added at a later stage, this later dragibus herb was not producing the old herbs nice, easy cev's, uplifting energy, and it stopped being around.

the same happens if you want to grow dragibus curiosa, you need to grow a soma plant aswell, because, as explained above, only like this you get the full effects :P of two different alkaloids in question!!

I suspect Dragibus will be scheduled by the TGA any day now. I have already disposed of my vast plantation of Dragibus preemptively, and I advise you all to do the same. As soon as this stuff hits Today Tonight, the cops are going to catch on and come down hard.

Edited by occidentalis

Did a bit of self-diagnosis the other day, turns out the problem is dragabinsanity. A condition caused by the unfulfilled search for any information about dragibus.

hmm, ther are actually, two dragibus stories, one where we make fun, and one not so often recalled story, about the "real dragibus", which once hit the market and it's legendary dopy but yet euphoric effects.

Lies imitate truth in the same way that life imitates art. Dragibus is hidden from any who do not understand this.

Everybody on Da' Bus!

Edited by Teotz'

http://www.systransoft.be/

If someone can get the arabic version of the text... we can translate it using the above or the below link.

http://www.maximumedge.com/translation/

Perhaps, Tortsen, this is the rare jelly bean plant that is grown in secret places by secret people with secret agenda's? Sorry, I haven't heard of this before. But it piqued my interest so here I am.

Edited by Inyan

please people we agreed previously that this would be kept to ourselves.........hold your tongues or they will get this one on their lists too!

t s t .

Thats If it isnt being watched already!!

And the sterile thing was a joke! I just cant get an erection for say a day or so after? Altho I do get those delusions of grandeur that Amulte mentioned. :huh:

Ok I went bit far! I have edited this post.

Edited by DreamingNagual

my plants are growing down into the ground...is that normal.

H.

you bastards...

you keeping this shit all this time to yerselves?

I'll be damned, this sure looks like a pretty interesting plant, but yeah, it's not wise to let the latin name be widely known. So it's pretty wise on your part to use the nickname ;)

I've been told Dragibus is bullshit by many prominent members of the ethnobotanical community.

Edited by Alice

I've been told Dragibus is bullshit by many prominent members of the ethnobotanical community.

Of course you have, we have to say that so its not banned ;)

Heck I was wondering where were you teotz, I missed you hey! Hey, honestly, teotz, you think people would easily tell you , especially you, stuff obout dragibus. I think you're a good kid, but, you know, you have been through times where you weren't so popular in psych communities.

I find very little reference of the actual plant, but I found some guy that says he's sending the secret chapter of arabic version of 'Plant's of the gods' in pdf. I was wondering how come more people don't know about this by now, but it seems the community can maintain a level of secrecy if needed... Well done guys...

Bosch seems to have known a lot about this plant too, despite his rather conservative views... I always wondered where all this inspiration came from. You can even see HM's mantids in his paintings :lol:

no ,it is just thought by some that the active is related to those in fungii growing on bullshit.

t s t .

so mutant can you read arabic or somehow finally get it translated for me?