The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gtarman

I feel like Agent Smith...

http://youtu.be/GYL28a0LM_A

Because I hate the world and what it stands for, I hate every god damn day that I have to spend on its hamster wheel to nowhere, working a job I hate, in a place I don't want to be, around people I don't give a shit about, to finance this mandatory way of life that I never even wanted in the first place and can't escape from.

And after a day of that you come home to distract yourself for a few hours from your isolated, barren and empty existence before you retire in exhaustion to do the whole thing over again. Repeat for 40 years or until dead or otherwise used up, whichever comes first.

I hate every suit and tie in this place, every beige tower, every fake smile, every poster, advertisement and billboard, every brand name and every piece of plastic. Every neatly mowed lawn, every shop and every business, every factory, every cookie-cutter housing estate, every dollar and every cent.

And if you don't like it? Well, then you can die in the gutter begging for change to numb yourself on smack until it ends, nobody really gives a fuck. And they couldn't keep you locked in this fucked up little zoo if they allowed you any other options now, could they?

• Like 4

Maybe you need a punching bag.

Put some budgie smugglers on it and stick a picture of tony abbotts face on it and cut loose on it.

Take Control

Believe

Change

.... not much point spending your life being upset by the bad choices the rest of the world is making

instead just be the change you want to see and hope it rubs off :)

:wub: Sending some loving vibes your way Gtarman

Chin up Son

• Like 4

fuk them all dude !! i moved to brissie for 6 years for my music [b4 my kids] and yeah i felt tha same dude, soo moved bak to the hills made sum babies and now is happy! i had many fuken demons i had 2 fight to make this a better head to live in!!

i say charity starts @ home and i only now give a fuk bout that! its fuken hard dude [tring to b normal] lol

but fuk them all to hell and go with ya heart :wink:

edit i liked this cause i also have though this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by bullit
  • Like 1

yeah reality........its not so pretty up close...........but hey its their/them/the norms/the suits/----

----world/reality............it does not have to be yours.........why play their game to their rules........they break them all the time as a matter of course..........maybe play by your rules..............when you wake in the morning maybe think about "what do I want?"........what will make me feel good?..........what do I want to do with this day?...and hey if its not going to hurt anybody....just do it.........go to the beach and play.....take a walk in nature.........play vid games......what ever!...........forget about others rightous judgement...........this is your life..........each moment can be a blessing or a walk in hell........hell's ok if you like that sort of thing.........theaputic to wollow in pits of dispair-just for a while..........can be grounding and lead to a positive path and insight....but hey be selfish..........this is your life ..your time..don't let the fuckers screw it up for you................

• Like 1

At some point you do have to just stop worrying about the rest of the society, go your own way and not let all that shit affect you.

The earth and all the beings on it will progress or degress in whatever direction it will -- regardless of how you feel about it.

Hating everything sure must take alot of energy Gtarman.. Please just allow yourself to let go.

All that any of us can do is take steps to create the life for ourselves that we actually want.

Do what you can.

Forget about the rest, it can sort itself out.

Edit: please know that all this is said with upmost love and respect. Ithink we feel like Agent Smith sometimes.. You'd have to be mad not to in a poisonous environment.. But there are better lives to lead out there. There are many many things that are worth looking for. Hate is hole, find a ladder or claw your way out with your bare hands if need be. dont let hate eat up your life.

Find the right place for you to be and do what makes you feel good. Pm me if you ever wana talk

Edited by Ceres
  • Like 5

I think you need to grow some better plants.

• Like 1

you have to be like neo man, control the matrix...shape it into what you want it to be...

but in saying that i do also feel like agent smith ALOT

sending you some love and light

• Like 1

good advice in this thread bro. we all go through challenging phases in life and from time to time it will feel like some pointless punishment.

the fellow i've briefly met in person didn't seem destined to wallow in despair, but that's what it sounds like you're doing.

it sounds like you're suffering from that most common and barely-avoidable pitfall: shit job syndrome.

i don't know what path you're on or really anything but i think letting go a bit will help you. the whole world doesn't rest on your shoulders.

oh buddy buddy

a full moon today -it affects all of us

i feel ya mate. sometimes you think i should have spent more time flseshing this or that out,

maybe i should of studied this or this stream -those electives instead of them electives

spent more time in careers counseling

it's very a taxing time in 2013......things did seem sipmlier but i'll bet it's the same in every time continuum.........

only the numbers or integers change

it aint easy huh?

most important is the truth........

i honestly believe if you are true to yourself and others you have in your life things will balance out and a happy medium you will find.

having said that, no-one here is the guru, no-one will free you agent smith

it's you that will break free and (hopefully) find some peace -

my pm is always open

love and light indeed mang

• Like 4

I imagine you're just venting with this thread. It seems a bit out of character compared to the little I know about you from the general style of the majority of your posts.

Maybe you've had shiity week or some recent tribulations ?

I won't let myself think like that, it's an easy habit to fall into and thoughts like that have an effect on us subconsciously. If you get into allowing yourself to have "self talk" - the stuff you say to yourself like that it becomes part of your being and affects everything you do. It all resonates on a subconscious level which you don't have control over, but you can control your conscious thoughts with a bit of effort.

I had a stage when I'd let myself think like that and I adopted a victim mentality and hated the world. I started to make small changes in the way I spoke to myself and it made some big changes for me.

Rather using words like hate, which resonate deep inside us, I started to say things like "that annoys me" and later changed that to "that's a bit annoying" and my outlook changed which made problems much easier to deal with.

Hate is a powerful emotion, but you can choose to live without it.

People will still be arseholes and life will still throw crap at you, but you have to make the choice with how you process it.

Read my footnote

Edited by Sally
  • Like 3

Life is short .. set yourself free!

• Like 1

• Like 2

Find your nearest doof and stomp on the dance floor - The person standing next to me always has the answers to the questions I'm asking myself, and sometimes, I have the answer to theirs. I've just spent 3 days out the bush dancing with 1000's of people I've never met before, but feel like I've known all my life. I'd lend them my body for a day and know it would come back in the same or better shape. Good fun, great people, fantastic tunes and a lot of smiles - festival folk are my family and I love them, they make their own world and it's out of this world...

Edited by IndianDreaming
  • Like 7

Thanks for the kind words guys, and sorry for the negativity. Things have been going real shitty lately. But I guess I do always have that little bit of hatred boiling under the surface for the way things are and the messed up shit that goes on, when we could be so much better. It's just so frustrating and alienating to see how fucked up the joint is and how your average Joe doesn't even seem to notice, let alone care. And it's hard sometimes not to feel hopelessly trapped and smothered by it all, for me at least.

Anywho, this particular freak-out seems to have subsided, so I guess I'll just have to get on with the business of trying to change things.

• Like 8

Full moon was Friday I think. I always spin a bit on a full moon.

Same here Stillman. Full moon can bring out the manic in the best of us. Its good to consider the moon's influence, after all we are, what is it... like 60% water?

I dont think theres any need to apologise for negativity Gtarman..we all feel it, we all stress and we all work ourselves into dark frenzies sometimes. The important thing is knowing how to "pull your wooly head in" and move past those periods of dispair. You can't live like that, not for long anyway, burn out is inevitable.

I really know those feelings you described in post #16 up there.

Its fucked, terrifying, sickening and incredibly sad all at once. And feeling like no one around you notices or gives a fuck is indeed really isolating.

But one thing i am realising is that getting really distraught about all these issues and in turn beating myself up about how powerless i am to change anything -- does not help one bit.

I dont know if theres any point to what i'm saying, but just know, you're not alone in feeling the way you do when it all goes to shit.

But hey. We are in charge of our minds. What we think makes us who we are, think for the good of the earth. Dont add to the pool of negativity. Use your powers to contribute to positive change, out with the old, in with the new. If we can bring healing, balance and harmony into our own lives, we can spread love and hope. If enough people commit to this challenge, i hope we can bring the change and renewal which is so desperately needed.

post-8023-0-65676100-1382436393_thumb.jp

post-8023-0-36281800-1382436378_thumb.jp

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 4

I think we all feel a bit trapped and smothered by the society we live in at times. I certainly do. Perhaps despair is a rational response to modern suburban life and the predicament we as a species are in, but as Ceres said it doesn't help to beat ourselves up about it. I think these freak out moments we have are our psyches way of forcing us to reflect on the path of lives and reevaluate our priorities. It does this because to be alive and conscious in a human body at this time and on this planet in the evolution of the universe is an incredible gift and responsibility. The universe has invested 13.8 billion years of evolutionary time in making each one of us - the life inside us knows this and wants to make the most of every moment in the sun. You can dull this primal urge with things like 9to5 work, tv or smack, but every now and then it bursts through. I guess that might be why this community is attracted to plants and the natural environment - it satisfies an instinct in us to nurture life and be surrounded by beauty.

• Like 2

start reading the hidden wiki there is a great article on the matrix there ( tor required)