The Corroboree
QuantumReality

H.A.A.R.P. Weather Manipulation

Radio Waves strong enough to cause earthquakes controlled by U.S. Army. It's the largest ionospheric heater in the world, capable of heating a 1000 square kilometer area of the ionosphere to over 50,000 degrees. It's also a phased array, which means it's steer-able and those waves can be directed to a selected target area.

What they have found is that by sending radio frequency energy up and focusing it, as they do with these kinds of instruments, it causes a heating effect. And that heating literally lifts the ionosphere within a 30 mile diameter area therein changing localized pressure systems or perhaps the route of jet streams.

Moving a jet stream is a phenomenal event in terms of man being able to do this. The problem is we cannot model the system adequately. Long term consequences of atmospheric heating are unknown. Changing weather in one place can have a devastating downstream effect. H.A.A.R.P. admits to manipulating weather.
HAARP Documentary - Weather Manipulation & Earthquakes: http://www.knowledgeoftoday.org/2011/12/anonymous-vs-illuminati.html#HAARP

The Missing Secrets of Nikola Tesla: http://www.knowledgeoftoday.org/2012/11/nikola-tesla-secret-movie-free-energy.html#Missing-Secrets

Hurricane Sandy manipulated by government weather technology, meteorologist says: http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2013/03/hurricane-sandy-manipulated-by.html
Edited by Quantum_Reality

This same "early warning radar system" (wank, wank) has been active in Oz for about 10yrs or so now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jindalee_Operational_Radar_Network

If anyone had of been monitoring the radar loop with the previous cyclone that hit Port Headland. WA, they would have noticed the same anomoly as the one in this video, coming from just south of Kalgoorlie...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V01JYl9_mmw...this one is slightly west of where the recent signal was coming from. One would be the transmitting site & the other would be the receiving.

Funnily enough I had a mate that worked on these sites & the Exmouth sites as well. Very "top secret", wasn't allowed to talk to anyone about it...all briefing was performed by an RAAF officer. Transmitting & receiving sites pushing out gigawatts of electricity...enough to boil your blood or even leave you sterile.

So we've had HAARP in OZ for quite a while now... :ana:

• Like 1

I have one. Be nice to me

soundtrack courtesy of 'Get Smart'

• Like 1

This was heard over Ipswich , Explains why thy are all inbreed drop kicks that suck at rugby union

Edited by bigred82
  • Like 1

Yeah the powers that be love fucking with our environment and atmosphere. Read about the Starfish Prime high altitude test. That bastard caused widespread EMP damage and Auroras on both sides of the planet and Earth now had a nice radiation belt in the upper atmosphere to show for it.

• Like 1

My believes and research point me to believe there's a massive HAARP facility located in Exmouth, WA. It was controlled until fairly recently by the US Navy but was then handed over to Australia. Sort of ties into the open weather modification happening over QLD during the 2010/2011 floods.

Either way, this technology doesn't belong in our hands that's for sure, and no critic can even doubt HAARP exists, because every govt involved openly admits it!!

• Like 1

i can hear it on my laptop with head phones and cant hear it with out them

it sounds like a a harmonic humming

Yea sounds like a harmonic humming but seems kinda fake to me

• Like 2

This same sound was heard by my old man in Castlemaine, Vic, which woke him up at 4.30am, cant remember the date, though it was reported by quite a few peeps. There was even a youtube vid of it though I cant find it now, must have been taken down by the same people who put a microchip in my next door neighbours brain lol

The blonde didn't look anywhere near as freaked out as I would be if I heard that at my place!

• Like 2

man she is from Ipswich, I was surprised she was not pushing a pram , But its weird why i cant hear it without my head phones

i have great speakers but hear nothing

• Like 1

its amazing what you hear when you hold down Shift then press control then D,M,T

*shrug* heard it very easily through speakers, sounds like when you open a wheelie bin and an army of flies buzz past your head.

so considering the location i'm gonna say flies.

or it could be the local RAAF super-base, i'm not sure what would cause that sound but they do have engine testing facilities and that's the kind of sound that would carry a very long way.

HAARP!

haarp, drones, FEMA camps, echelon, internet killswitch, guantanamo bay..... this planet is getting a bit too fucking full on, largely thanks to our owners beyond the pacific ocean. i've been trying to put myself in the shoes of a washington war hawk, part of it makes sense (desire for security, dominance, success), mostly i think they must be serious fucking psychos, probably like many violent leaders throughout human history. well, they're psychos to my way of thinking, but maybe i just fail at being a super-chimp because like most normal folk i want compassion and decency to subdue the core chimp-nature (brutality and aggressive territorialism/dominance).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopamine#Dopaminergic_mind_hypothesis

it's part of who we are.

i mean what made the pharaohs say "here's the plan, and if you don't help me then god help you because you're utterly fucked. before you think too hard about god helping you, he won't, because i am god, and i said you're fucked if you don't help with the plan. okay so we're piling stones to infinity with a perfect square base, ascending perfectly to a perfect apex. you mob figure out how i'm going to measure if it's perfect. you other mob, figure out how to make it perfect because if you don't, you're fucked. and for you final mob i've got one word for you. heave. i'm totally not a complete psycho!! i just want this impossible stone monument for me. not even with cranes and lasers will this construction be imaginable, and at no point will it be practical, logical or reasonable, but do it for me, and then my son, and so on forever probably. kthxbye"

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 3

I kind of imagine the ancient Egyptians working like a hive mind, they all have this single picture in their head as they're working, like close encounters of the third kind. This pressing feeling deep within their psyche that is pushing the boundaries of reality bringing the background through the veil and into the forefront.

I just love how there are so many conspiracies and the nut jobs who think there real.

Some are really out there, my favourite is how a bunch of terrorists hijacked planes

with box cutters and managed to take down three solid steel and concrete towers .

Plus fit a jet liner in a small hole at the pentagon . Which vaporised all on board

except the terrorists passports. Talk about Hollywood

• Like 3

This same "early warning radar system" (wank, wank) has been active in Oz for about 10yrs or so now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jindalee_Operational_Radar_Network

If anyone had of been monitoring the radar loop with the previous cyclone that hit Port Headland. WA, they would have noticed the same anomoly as the one in this video, coming from just south of Kalgoorlie...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V01JYl9_mmw...this one is slightly west of where the recent signal was coming from. One would be the transmitting site & the other would be the receiving.

Funnily enough I had a mate that worked on these sites & the Exmouth sites as well. Very "top secret", wasn't allowed to talk to anyone about it...all briefing was performed by an RAAF officer. Transmitting & receiving sites pushing out gigawatts of electricity...enough to boil your blood or even leave you sterile.

So we've had HAARP in OZ for quite a while now... :ana:

Wow I knew bout HAARP in USA but didn't know we had one here. Scary stuff....How long will mankind carry along manipulating the environment without fully understnding the consequences?

Conspiracy theorists and 'truthers' (ironic) fuel their own fears far better than any government could.

There is no reliable evidence of HAARP in australia.

Conspiracy theorists and 'truthers' (ironic) fuel their own fears far better than any government could.

HAHAHA....u are a funny fella :lol::lol::lol:

sounds like something "They" would say

• Like 2

All it took was google mapping over the radar anomalies for me to find HAARP facilities. The only one on the easy coast of australia is now unviewable tho, my google maps shits out each time I try and find it. The exmouth site is clearly visible.

Thinking this technology doesn't exist here is like thinking Aussie ethno heads only have gum trees to smoke :)

Edited by thed00dabides

Botanica, do you also think its rubbish our govt commissioned weather modification before and during the 2010-2011 floods across nsw/qld? Do a quick google search before you answer tho ;)

Botanica, do you also think its rubbish our govt commissioned weather modification before and during the 2010-2011 floods across nsw/qld? Do a quick google search before you answer tho ;)

What I am saying is there is no reliable evidence that HAARP exists in australia.

Cloud seeding is not HAARP.

You're right if you mean there's no mainstream reports or admissions. There are however plenty of reliable sources to contest it's real time activity in Aust, you just won't find em in your Sunday herald. Me or anybody else saying "we know such and such" or "I've spoken with such and he said X" won't weigh in on an Internet forum, I just wanted to reiterate that they ARE seeding and flooding its country, so why wouldn't they be using other technologies under advisement from our strongest allies?! The site at exmouth was only recently handed over to the Aust govt, after it went under massive upgrades an overhauls. I believe that information is publically available.

• Like 1