The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bert&Ernie

stop selling cacti!

Just want to have a little Bitch about everyone selling cacti... I can't afford them so stop tempting me you dirty temptress cacti Sellers grrr I just want to buy them all!

Sorry I just wanted to get that off my chest.

You are not your cacti :)

But I need some way to fill my life with meaning..

Just want to have a little Bitch about everyone selling cacti... I can't afford them so stop tempting me you dirty temptress cacti Sellers grrr I just want to buy them all!

Sorry I just wanted to get that off my chest.

and if my car didnt need over $500+ work done on it i wouldnt sell them :)

on the upside my wife :devil: is happy with seeing some of the cactus leave :( which equals some browny points down the line :innocent_n: I hope.

EDIT: sorry I was being crude...

Yeah it sucks not haven the cash when these great cacti are on offer :devil: !!.....................................................

Oooohhh nearly forgot, have a GREAT night spacemonk :wink::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!

A while ago i lost a lot of my genetics ( edible mushrooms) and put a post up saying need a little help from my friends.

Maybe you should do a similar post, with the donations i got i was able to spread the genetics to a lot of people.

I can send you a cutting in a few weeks trich Peruvian

I feel stingy asking for cactus cuts! but if anyone really doesn't mind giving me a few pm me and ill tell you if i have it or not:)

@bigred Yes please :)

the idea is to ask on the condition that when you a able to clone the plant /Transfer print etc

is to share the love like a give away ,comp . or help a newbie out . Never be afraid to ask on the corroboree i think its

a great idea but you have to pay it forward,to make it work karma dude

yea i might auction off a couple of my cacti soon

Yeah it sucks not haven the cash when these great cacti are on offer :devil: !!.....................................................

Oooohhh nearly forgot, have a GREAT night spacemonk :wink::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!

What do you mean?

Have a great shift @ work then come home at a shite time and waddle through the garden taking cuttings and masturbating to the moon? You been watching me?

Anyhow i will try my best to have a good night.

Be good to be in the garden now.

^^ I was thinking if your making your wife happy, what goes around comes around kind of deal.

Just be careful masturbating & taking cuttings mate, that sounds dangerous but could be considered a talent by some :lol:

Cheers

jox

Hahah eyes are everywhere spacemonk brother! :) Everywhere..! ;)

^^ I was thinking if your making your wife happy, what goes around comes around kind of deal.

Just be careful masturbating & taking cuttings mate, that sounds dangerous but could be considered a talent by some :lol:

Cheers

jox

Ooo yeah if i was to be soo lucky! Heres hoping, if she's tired enough hrrm oh well see how it pans out. Either way I can always go a for stroll in the cactus garden and give them some moonshine pearl.

Hahah eyes are everywhere spacemonk brother! :) Everywhere..! ;)

thats why i give random brown eye once in a while, spreading those cheeks good. suckers.

hahaha giving them the old full moon with spread clouds! yeoww only way to do it bro!

thats why i give random brown eye once in a while, spreading those cheeks good. suckers.

LOL!! I really did laugh out loud at this, but it also reminded me why I shouldn't browse this forum while eating breakfast.... within a few short posts I got mental imagery of people masturbating and spreading their butt cheeks wide while collecting cuttings of spiky, slimy, green plants

I bought a Monstrose Trich Bridge on the weekend. Didn't bat an eyelid seeing the cash go out of my hand. Tis a beautiful specimen!

I really only sell mine when I have to come up with some cash quickly to pay a bill or buy some new hillbilly repellent, even then I'm freakin I've charged to much and the person will be pissed.

Really I think I've been selling to cheaply. The packing process of cacti is a PRICK! Tee hee. I'm adding 15 buks postage and HANDLING now as a small incentive to out myself through agonising pain.

Buyers, never underestimate how much it fucking hurts packing trichocereus cacti, especially bridg and peru, it's like. Real life saw movie "pack this cacti now or ur mothers head is slowly twisted off"

I really think it is the main job of a male head of the family to keep the wife happy.

(by that it don't mean letting her wear the trousers - far from it)

But it raises a serious point. The King is there ultimately to defend the Queen.

I think this gets lost somehow amongst modern male culture.