The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gogogadget

Beware of Posting While Intoxicated

The thing that gets me with shit like this is its not a car or a house or even a sheep station its a fucking plant and to cap it of it was only a seedling

Someone has made a mistake we all make them.

Get past it and get yourself another plant problem solved

Cheers

Got

The thing that gets me with shit like this is its not a car or a house or even a sheep station its a fucking plant and to cap it of it was only a seedling

Someone has made a mistake we all make them.

Get past it and get yourself another plant problem solved

Cheers

Got

Well said sir!

you all love this place that is run by fuckwits LOL! KEEP SUCKING PEOPLE

That's an unfair statement, to condemn every member of the forum equally. The main issue that's causing people to arch up against you is the tone in which you are communicating your concerns. A mistake has been made by one of you, but you both will deny it while the discussion is unreasonably heated.

If I may pose a series of questions to both Gogo & planthelper, for an honest, considered response.

1. Do either of you have, or ever had, examples of Euphorbia heterophylla appearing in your garden ?

2. Was the seedling in question left unattended for a period of weeks, due to a holiday or a non-garden time in your life?

3. In the pot the seedling was in, did you have identical pots in the vicinity, either with other seedlings or filled with soil only?

4. Is it possible that amongst all your pots, the genuine species was placed out of general view and forgotten, and another pot was tended to under the assumption that it was the caapi ?

Gogo, you have obviously enjoyed being part of this forum for 12 months, and it would be a shame for you to burn all your bridges over a misunderstanding. This isnt just an emotional exchange of words that in many cases gets blown out of proportion, it's an outright accusation of someone ripping you off in a trade. Serious business, those sorts of words. I'm going to agree with you that planthelper's PM response wasn't the most gentle of replies, but your opening post went crazy ! "DIdn't get root this morning"? What the hell is that .... Im sure most of us didn't get a root this morning, and might not even get one tonight.

I'm going to give myself a hand-job later though :innocent_n:

can i watch?

OK, well that came to a quick end. Please note that this is not the first problem we've had with gogogadget. Even his sign up was problematic. He obviously does not mind private communications being posted, so here is a taste of what i got during the sign up process last year.

he complained about the delay after a few days of signing up. I explained why we delay approvals. here his reply:

"im glad thats what you think it only shows how small you are, fancy not allowing a registration for a week just because of spammers, that is just an idiotic way to welcome new members and i read your shitty faq, but do i care about what you have to say not really"

then this a few hours later:

"you think your smart delting my registration attempt, for one i WILL complete a successful registration, :P you fucked off the wrong person, not only am i going to exploit your website for the coming months, i'll have my way as usual, all you had to do was approve the registration, but you had to abuse your administer-ship, never mind the fact my latest quest was parliament, none the less you will be a walk in the park, i hope your web-server and website cms is up to date my best old buddy....."

then this:

"not to worry fuckwit i realise the only power you have in life is a little forum administration but this is beyond a joke, not to mention pathetic, alas to say, your going to struggle keeping apache up for the next few weeks i'll see to that, by the way, i dont need your permission to sign up, if i want to register i will, your just a small hurdle that can be jumped."

Then he apologised and rambled something about being out of it and ADD, etc.

Things went smoothly for a while, but in march he got a warn point for ratings system abuse. He asked for a clean slate a few months later, which i finally granted him in november.

However, clean slate is only as far as points go. The information why he got the point is not deleted.

I think the matter between gogo and ph is really simple in that gogo did what he usually does, which is lose his cool. That's his problem, not PH's. I know that PH would never mis ID a caapi vine. He might mistakenly send the wrong parcel, but certainly would never mis ID this species. He spends wayyyyyy too much time pampering his little babies to get it wrong. If gogo had approached this matter in a rational manner then I am sure Ph would have sent him another plant even if PH was convinced it was not his fault. By having a public tantrum gogo has probably removed that option. I certainly wouldn't feel in any way inclined to placate someone who is so irrational.

Given gogo's history the current outburst is a clear indication that he is not suited to this community and probably never was. I apologise for my error in judgement in letting him in in the first place.

wholey crap :wacko:

:o

wow.png

Gogo got banned, Torsten's to blame, I received a private apology from EG and Chnt is a pervert. What an afternoon :)

send me your skype addy for later

Thread sent me in rage mode yesterday. Picture very related. Its the original pic from yesterday evening.

post-1140-0-59902700-1327477641_thumb.jp

post-1140-0-59902700-1327477641_thumb.jpg

post-1140-0-59902700-1327477641_thumb.jpg

You should post EG's PM here.

damn, i'm relatively new and have seen some freaks around here,

but damn :blink:

I said i like his response to my rant (by saying nothing) and that this thread annoyed the crap out of me and that he may have many flaws but probably was the least to blame for the way this fucked-up thread was going. Pretty much sums it up. :wink:

You should post EG's PM here.

Are you CRAZY !? :P

I said i like his resonse to my rant (by saying nothing) and that this thread annoyed the crap out of me and that he may have many flaws but probably was the least to blame for the way this fucked-up thread was going. Pretty much sums it up. :wink:

haha, sure you did. But you neglected to tell everyone that you told me you wanted to have my love child, run away to the Swiss Alps together and live on a diet of only orange-coloured foods.

here is a taste of what i got during the sign up process last year.

well at least he used some punctuation in those early pms because recently in this thread I had no fucking idea what he was on about most of the time i couldnt tell where one sentence ended and the next began etc and it made it real hard to understand him ok end rant thanks for listening bye

I dont get it though, even though i havent had a bad trade/buy, this place is awsome and i love it here so i dont get why someone would screw it all up!!???

chef

EDIT: spelling ;)

I think some people just get a bit wound up and snap. You know, he's probably not a bad bloke really, but I think he could do with a chill pill or two.

it sounds like gogo needs some anger management :)

Maybe the older kids bully him at school and he takes it out on innocent internet folk.

Torsten, the PMs you posted are mind-boggling :blink: However, I think the fact that you are willing to give people a go even after they've screwed up is one of the things that makes this place great. We're a real mixed bunch, and there are a lot of colourful characters here. There have been a couple of examples in recent times of people who have screwed up in the past blowing a fuse and getting themselves banned, but I'm sure there are plenty of examples of people who have had a meltdown at some stage and overcome it to become valuable member, so I wouldn't be too hasty in blaming yourself for giving gogogadget a chance or two.

Well, that was fun! Can we ride again?! Can we! Can we! Can we! Pleeeease!

rollercoster.jpg

1r7lh1.jpg

sept i don't think it was fun for everyone

All I can say is,... Why the f did u let him join in the first place t? With all that shit he wrote to you? Fear that he would hack us? Bizzare.

This thread is fucking classic.

Game, set, match.