The Corroboree
qualia

woman's aims to be worlds fattest

Arizona resident Susanne Eman has a goal in life: to be the world's heaviest woman ever. But, at 720 pounds, the mother of two is only halfway to her desired weight.

Eman, 32, said that her bizarre journey began after she naturally could not stop gaining weight. After reaching 490 pounds, Eman said she began attracting more attention from men and found she was more confident than ever.

"I'd love to find out if it's humanly possible to reach a ton," she told the British tabloid The Daily Mail. "A previous record holder was 1,600 pounds, so I have to be at least that."

Eman, who has a following among fans of "Super Size Big Beautiful Women," said she has already passed the record by the former biggest mother ever - 43-year-old Donna Simpson of New Jersey, who weighs in at 700 pounds. Eman hopes to reach 800 pounds by the end of this year and plans on slowly increasing her caloric intake each day so that she will reach 1,600 pounds by the time she is in her early 40s.

Eman visits the grocery store about once a month with sons Gabriel, 16, and Brendin, 12, where she said she usually spends up to eight hours filling multiple shopping carts with enough food to sustain her 22,000 calorie-a-day diet.

"It's like a full day's work," said Eman, who, despite using a motorized scooter and being unable to work because of her weight, believes she can stay healthy while reaching her goal.

"The bigger I get, the better I feel. I feel more confident and sexy. Why shouldn't I push the limits and see how fat I can get and stay healthy?" she said.

Eman said she goes for a "waddle" and does simple exercises every day to keep her muscles stong. She also takes constantly takes her blood pressure and checks her blood sugar levels and said she plans on immediately contacting a doctor if either reading goes above a certain level.

Although Eman usually consumes impressive meals - such as 12 filled tacos, eight scoops of vanilla ice cream and a pan of brownies for dinner alone - she insists that her children do not feel pressured to emulate her lifestyle.

"If I'm making something fatty and they want something healthy, then I make us different meals," she said.

While Eman believes that she can tip 1,000 pounds and stay healthy, no doctor would recommend such an experiment. There are a plethora of health problems connected with carrying excess weight, including heart disease, diabetes, stroke and cancer. At about 33 percent, the U.S. - where heart disease is the leading cause of death - has the highest rate of obesity in the world

Perhaps unsurprisingly, the Guinness Book of World Records reports the land of the free is home to 9 out of the top 10 heaviest people ever recorded.

for real. fuck. i'm speechless, who the fuck would do something like this?

actually aim to be morbidly obese. what of her kids? what is this doing to them?

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/200709/20110819/arizona-mom-aims-to-be-world-s-fattest-woman.htm

*shakes head*

Obviously someone with serious mental issues :blink:

Did you see the pics of her sons in the photo from the newspaper? They didn't look extremely impressed IMO. :unsure:

I really like i want to start stacking on weight just to beat her

• Like 1

Did you see the pics of her sons in the photo from the newspaper? They didn't look extremely impressed IMO. :unsure:

i did. really feel sorry for them actually. they're being forced to maintain her desires, rather than focus on their own development and future. i think this is really selfish of this woman to be honest.

Isn't it pretty oxymoronic to be DRASTICLY overweight but still be "healthy"

This is just crazy. I agree with you meeka she must be wrong in the head somehow.

• Like 1

I watched this documentary a while ago on Fat fetishism. There are these guys who feed woman to keep them big or to get them bigger. They were using a funnel and tubing to deliver liquid to the gut. From memory they were using warm lard or oil and other high calorie liquids. mmmmm warm lard,:puke:

What a tard. She'll die an early death from one chronic disease or another. A well deserved death I say.

Amaz, those people you talk of are called 'feeders'.

nother quality news item at the corroboree

3180a5148d70948fa564e4598b145a11.jpg

• Like 2

nother quality news item at the corroboree

3180a5148d70948fa564e4598b145a11.jpg

Laugh now, but one day that could be you!

Bahahahahaha!! XD

Poor old guy. You'd think he'd of caught on when his letters never arrived?

And that obese mother... what about the children? Surely this should count as some form of substance abuse or something? Get the kids involved with someone more responsible now, so that when the inevitable happens they have someone who they have known for 3 years to turn to.

shoot to put her out of her self illusion misery. hope the kids are not too damaged.

The seven deadly sins.

LUST GLUTTONY GREED SLOTH WRATH ENVY PRIDE

This fat lady ticks....gluttony, greed, sloth, envy and pride as far as i decipher.

In my opinion there is no good reason, no normal reason to be morbidly obese. How is she or any other really really fat person staying fat................too much money.

How many people in poverty have you ever seen obese? How many street people have you ever seen obese? The main factor i look at is how many really old people have you ever seen obese. I have never seen a really old fat person. Its because they die of fat diseases like cardio vascular disease before they can get old.

If you want to live a long life, be skinny. If you dont know how to get skinny without the confusing jenny craig merry go round......eat less and exercise more. There is more to life than the bottom of a KFC bucket.

If you want to live a long life, be skinny. If you dont know how to get skinny without the confusing jenny craig merry go round......eat less and exercise more. There is more to life than the bottom of a KFC bucket.

You have reminded me of a fact that many people are unawre of; Jenny Craig owns Red Rooster. Good racket hey?

Edited by Quill

You have reminded me of a fact that many people are unawre of; Jenny Craig owns Red Rooster. Good racket hey?
In May 2002, Jenny Craig, Inc., was acquired by MidOcean Partners, a New York and London-based private equity investment firm, and ACI Capital, a New York-based private investment firm. On June 19, 2006, they announced the signing of a definitive agreement to sell the company to Nestlé in a transaction valued at approximately $600 million. The company is operated as part of Nestlé Nutrition.
Quick Service Restaurant Holdings (QSRH) is wholly Australian owned and is home to three iconic Australian chicken brands - Red Rooster, Chicken Treat, and Oporto.

While the QSRH Group was formed in 2007, the three brands have combined operational experience in excess of sixty years and employ more than 18, 000 people in its restaurants. Currently the Group has approximately 600 restaurants located across Australia, the United Kingdom, New Zealand and China.

The combination of the Red Rooster, Chicken Treat and Oporto brands provides a very strong, diversified quick service restaurant network across Australia. The three businesses represent complementary brands, geography, customer demographics and growth profiles.

Today 72% of QSRH is under franchise operation which is a significant change from 2007 when the Group had a majority of corporate store operations (78%).

The Group has aggressive growth plans for the future which will include the development of new stores and an extensive refurbishment program.

Quick Service Restaurant Holdings (QSRH) has announced the appointment of a new Board of Directors, following the recent private equity acquisition of the Group by Archer Capital.

The new Board will assume responsibility for the Group of Companies and took effect July 1, 2011.

Peter Gold and Frank Heckes will join the Board as representatives of Archer Capital as Non Executive Directors, Tim Tighe has been appointed as the new Chairman and Gordon Cairns will also become a Non Executive Director. The new appointees will be joined by the present Chief Executive Officer and Director Mark Lindsay and Chief Financial Officer and Director Ralph Bergmann.

The new Board has extensive retail and quick service restaurant experience and is focused on ensuring the QSRH Group can capitalise on its unique position as the only major Australian owned, developed and operated quick service restaurant Group.

CEO Mark Lindsay outlined the immediate priorities for the new Board.

“We are very excited by the depth of retail and quick service restaurant experience the new Board members bring to the existing QSRH team. Our immediate priority is to establish our 100 day plan which will become our roadmap for future success and growth,” said Mark.

While complementing the skills of the existing management team, Mark indicated that the new Board will not assume responsibility for day to day management of the brands.

“Now that the deal has been concluded it is back to business as usual. While the Board will play a key role in setting the strategic agenda for the Group, daily management remains very much the responsibility of our existing management team,” said Mark.

:scratchhead:

Cheers

Got

eh, this is rediculous, help should possibly be administered forcefully in cases like this, some kind of detention center for holding the fatties captive until they can be taught to eat properly and sensibly

No shit? Wow. Good racket indeed!

better not write what my first thoughts were. after giving it some thought,.. the government should step in...... or better yet,... the illuminati... hahaha.... no bet seriously,... this is some damaging shit towards her kids,... put her in a cage and feed her so that she will at least be slightly calorie deficient, so she loses weight.

or if you dont give a shit about yourself then let the scientists experiment the hell out of you.... hahaha

How many people in poverty have you ever seen obese? How many street people have you ever seen obese?
You should really visit the US in this decade, youd be amazed. Sugary snacks, low quality meat, and fat packed bleached prepackaged food are quite cheap while any canned or fresh vegetable is expensive and getting more so. A diet consisting of half meat, half bleached lard soaked sugar laden trash is actually the cheapest diet in most parts here. Obesity is more abundant among the poor and yes, even homeless are overweight or obese. Not to mention there is essentially no healthy convenient food available to most americans.

I had to completely change my lifestyle to get off the trash that was rocketing me deeper into heart disease including learning more cooking skills, cooking from scratch nearly every day, and building a 160 square meter (1750 sq ft) garden so eating vegetables doesnt empty my bank account.

Its funny, just the other day I found out the US grows 3.3 acres of sugar beets for each man, woman, and child in the US- thats 13,365 square meters of the most productive source of sugar available, and we still have to import more to satisfy the demand.

Obesity isnt just for the rich any more.

Auxin! Your previous post on how to dealt with getting back on the healthy track/dealing with heart diseas was an insperation!

i kind of take issue with the "shit food is cheaper" argument,

ok, i don't live in the us and have never been there, but i subsisted (in australia) on a student income for 3 years, all the while paying for my own rent/bills etc. in that time i learnt to stretch dollars. i can make a pot of pumpkin/sweet potato and lentil soup for no more than $5 - $10, which will last me basically 5 days. if i make a curry, including potato/caluflower i can thin it with rice and last for more than the time it takes to go off. point is, if one has even basic food knowledge you can cook healthy meals for basically dirt cheap. that is provided that you buy you herbs/spices before hand, and 500 grams of cumin from the indian grocer for $2.50 which lasts you a year almost is basically nothing. lentils (no matter which) cost here $2.50 for a kilo. 1 cup of lentils will feed 4 basically, i'm not sure of the weight but that should last a family of 4 at least a fortnight, if not more. 1 cup of lentils fed me for a week (including spices/rice/one veg). it's easy to eat healthy on a budget, you just have to know how.

Well ok, I do have to admit to that, if one is resourceful and has time/willingness to cook everything from scratch and one uses the minimum-to-moderate amount of fresh vegetables preferably on discount sales then yes, its not expensive. Dry grains and dry beans and such are still good prices here, as are russet potatoes. And I've encountered people that reportedly do cook from scratch routinely. But its also so much at odds with american culture that its quite rare outside of rural areas. Not to mention that in some urban areas markets are few and far between and cost extra travel expense while fast food is everywhere.

1% of americans in cities will do the effort to make cheap healthy food.

99% wont.

Its not so much being flat out lazy bastards, just from birth the culture trains to think that 'food' is at least half the way prepared when you buy it. People are routinely suspicious of any food not made by a corporation.

The 'healthy' food in our stores, as in prepared stuff in boxes and cans and plastic bubbles is expensive.

Now that I've changed my pattern enough to see the original pattern it confuses me really, never in my life have I ever spent much time around someone who actually cooks! My mother never learned how, my grandmother never cooked, I have an aunt that can cook 1 thing- I never saw the process, friends dont cook. (Saying this I dont count 'add to boiling water, stir for 1 minute, and serve' as cooking)

So indeed you do have a point and I modify my previous statement to say prepared shit food is cheaper than prepared healthy food.

The US national institute of health and similar agencies have repeatedly bemoaned that fact in their news briefs.

Edited by Auxin

i say a few days with the bwiti might change her outlook..... maybe ? :scratchhead:

tipz - she will probably die within hours after the first dose of bogawoga root.