The Corroboree

Kinda self incriminating eh! bong are basically illegal in Australia.

I don't think that 'bongs' are illegal.... just illegal if you use them to smoke illegal substances.

Edited by Amazonian

^ Ah, wasn't aware of that. There are stacks of pipes and hookers and that sort of paraphernalia at markets and stuff round here in Melbourne.

How about a bong appreciation thread? I went to Somatica over the weekend and fell in love with sheeshas! They had a Sheesha bar there and we ordered some Strawberry flavored tobaccy. Made me feel like a stoner again :wink:

cheers

post-4261-0-15756200-1304037436_thumb.jp

post-4261-0-15756200-1304037436_thumb.jpg

post-4261-0-15756200-1304037436_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yawning Man

They be illegal in QLD.

They're illegal in SA as well. As are most pipes... :ana:

Yawning Man - WOW! :)

How about a bong appreciation thread? I went to Somatica over the weekend and fell in love with sheeshas! They had a Sheesha bar there and we ordered some Strawberry flavored tobaccy. Made me feel like a stoner again :wink:

cheers

HI YM!

lol. heehee.

me likey the apple flaviour

good question opiumfreak.

by being illegal the law would have to assume bongs would be used for pot, when alternatively they could be used for tobacco which is as i have seen popular in certain middle east cultures.

so therefore wouldnt it be illegal to buy needle kits from chemists or have needle exchanges run by the government when the mechanism is exactly the same........a way to administer a drug, regardless what it is.

so its ok to disolve some hash in a needle and shoot it up but its illegal to have a bong to smoke it............thats how i see it.

• Like 1

so its ok to disolve some hash in a needle and shoot it up but its illegal to have a bong to smoke it............thats how i see it.

lol no that would be illegal. more so than just owning or buying a bong...

• Like 1

Were you at Somatica Ethereal? Yeah man they had HEAPS of flavours, mint choc, raspberry, banana you name it. Think i'll invest in one haha.

post-4261-0-07449600-1304116041_thumb.jp

post-4261-0-07449600-1304116041_thumb.jpg

post-4261-0-07449600-1304116041_thumb.jpg

!

Edited by Magicdirt

aren't base pipes illegal in a few states? i guess the authorities must have figured 'hold up... nobody, NOBODY, actually smokes tobacco through a bong'

which is true i think, but what about the rest, damiana and countless legal mixtures that people might choose to smoke

at the end of the day, bongs have always been paraphernalia as soon as they've been used and you can still purchase the components of a bong from a shop, they just aren't assembled in the display window.

Were you at Somatica Ethereal? Yeah man they had HEAPS of flavours, mint choc, raspberry, banana you name it. Think i'll invest in one haha.

Nah, unfortunately not this time YM.

Last one they reckon :(

Just all this sheesha talk reminds me of Istanbul...........not Constantinople

Are u able to make the meet this Sunday buddy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vankaSlfSr0

Edited by etherealdrifter

I make my own out of bamboo, don't have pics right now but i'll post some soon.

15_1.jpg

for the ladies

Edited by niggles
  • Like 1

15_1.jpg

for the ladies

gotta say, when i read that comment

"For the ladies"

i fkn spat my drink out

lmaokopter

I make my own out of bamboo, don't have pics right now but i'll post some soon.

can you sell me one pics please

i fondly remember the spring valley and rubber tubing classic from my younger days

bongs are something for young people, who haven't fucked up ther lungs yet, once people get older, the percentage of bong smokers seem to drop drasticly...

bongs, certainly are worse for your lungs than any other form of smoking, but sure they bloody work well, hehehe!

what always amazed me is the diy skills some people put into bong making, i mean you can find them at many places, as they often get thrown away after use...

i think ther are many different diretions:

1, the throw away bong (i've even seen tetra pack bongs, utilising a pen and a cone shaped joint) so the bong can be thrown away without revealing what it was....

2, the total art bongs.

3, the big or killer bongs.

4, micro bongs (fit into your pocket).

5, bucket bongs.

Confucius say "when you find a gatorade bottle with a hole when hunting for mushrooms, you are on the right track"

• Like 6

Confucius say "when you find a gatorade bottle with a hole when hunting for mushrooms, you are on the right track"

That's hilarious! I want that on a T-shirt!

• Like 1