The Corroboree
El Presidente Hillbillios

NSW camping trip

mate u will suffer

Right... so just to be irritating, I have to agree with Incog that the last weekend of April makes more sense than the first weekend of May... Why not make the most of the public holiday?!! Means we could head up Fri 23/4 and not have to head back until Mon 26/4.

you can try agwa at mooseheads. It's very hard to get from a bottle-o here, but not impossible... gotta love independent supermarkets with liquor licenses!!

post-4739-126882752221_thumb.jpg

you can try agwa at mooseheads. It's very hard to get from a bottle-o here, but not impossible... gotta love independent supermarkets with liquor licenses!!

Yeah but then you have to actually go to Mooseheads :)

I agree with self abuser, After some research I am to believe the IGA in civic have it

u wont want agwa after u have tried my chai!

Cinnamon chai...drool.gif

the first time I tried cinnamon chai was at Glastonbury in 1994, hippies where competing with each other for the best tasting and potent mushroom teas, each one had a different stall and you walked along and picked your choice of flavors and type of mushroom...the cinnamon liberty cap chai was and still is the best chai I have ever tasted...totally orgasmic, me and two gorgeous hippy chicks ended up laying on the grass across from that stall and drank about 4 cups each...we then started tripping so hard and just lay there laughing our asses off and cuddling each other whilst we watched the beautiful fluffy clouds in the sky morphing into the most insane celtic imagery.

the first time I tried cinnamon chai was at Glastonbury in 1994, hippies where competing with each other for the best tasting and potent mushroom teas,

u should have seen me tonk apothacarys chai for a 6 at ega at the chai cookoff!

okay my stuff up. don't know why i put the 28th of april. but what i meant was the 30th of april to the 2nd of may. seriously no idea how i could screw that up..... it's kind of the last weekend of april. but it's also the first weekend of may. hope this hasn't screwed anyone over. can't believe it went unnoticed for so long either. come on guys, we should know by now not to trust anyone here when it comes to things like dates and calenders!

count me in either way. i have a car now so can offer lifts if needed. it would be good to car pool as efficiently as possible though...gots to be environmentally friendly now.

Cinnamon chai...drool.gif

the first time I tried cinnamon chai was at Glastonbury in 1994, hippies where competing with each other for the best tasting and potent mushroom teas, each one had a different stall and you walked along and picked your choice of flavors and type of mushroom...the cinnamon liberty cap chai was and still is the best chai I have ever tasted...totally orgasmic, me and two gorgeous hippy chicks ended up laying on the grass across from that stall and drank about 4 cups each...we then started tripping so hard and just lay there laughing our asses off and cuddling each other whilst we watched the beautiful fluffy clouds in the sky morphing into the most insane celtic imagery.

Ahhhhh, that sounds amazing! I am very much looking forward to coming just to hear some of the stories you guys have to tell!

count me in either way. i have a car now so can offer lifts if needed. it would be good to car pool as efficiently as possible though...gots to be environmentally friendly now.

Might hit you up for a lift Caleb :).

To take the discussion back a week or so.. I'm vego.

I may have space in my car for extra canberra Folk, but MORG has to ride shotgun. I also took a fair bit of stuff last time so space could be tight.

Remember last time we all took along a cutting for the pot... and then returned home with them? could we try again?

yep I can take people from Sydney if I'm going...this undecided date thing is screwing with me though as I need to lodge for time off and I'm new at work so I have to be somewhat diplomatic and not piss anyone off...which means pick the date and don't change it...arrrggggrrrr

I vote the 30/1/2 weekend.:P

Watertrade - I can bring a 50x ~10cm psycho0 cut if people wanna try again.

Tripsis - I concur... REGEN is the weekend before.

i'm vego as well... i have more than a few cuts that i can bring along at the moment. i owe you one anyway watertrade.

REGEN is the weekend before.

Exactly, I already have tickets, so there's no way I'm not going to it.

I could bring a pach cut or two along.

Where is REGEN at guys...?

I know a fair few of the regen crew and wanna see whats doin with this party...maybe get a few of them to come on the camp too.

I would imagine it will be in the Southern Hihglands, as that's where most of the previous ones have been, although they once had a party on the shores of Lake Liddell. You should come!

Sounds like there will be plenty of cactus around - it was just a thought :)

Apparently Regrowth this year is going to be 1 hour from camberra I remember reading somewhere. Though I could be wrong.. I know it's definitely in a different spot to their old parties though.

Edited by Adrian Psy