Edited by Teotz'

Who was member number one?

Did they ever figure it out?

Yes, read the thread. :)

Edited by salem13

Double post, edited.

Edited by Teotz'

I made a forum, you guys check it out.

How many double posts was that teotz? I'm starting to think you're a bot .

Good to see you too baphomet! I just love your avatar :)

Teotz, did you just take an existing thread that had people's replies in it and edit you posts in it to turn it into a new thread with completely new topic?

I have specifically warned you about not doing this ever again. I just want to confirm that this is what actually happened here...

If so....how the hell did he do that...I keep seeing these split Teo threads and wonder how the hell does he do that...? :huh:

H.

Yeah, this was originally a 'who was the first member on The Corroboree' thread. I was going to reply USTE, but felt it was giving Teotz unnecessary crap. Who would have thought he'd turn it into something about his very own forum? More importantly, who's keen to sign up?! :P

If so....how the hell did he do that...I keep seeing these split Teo threads and wonder how the hell does he do that...? :huh:

H.

Click Edit at the bottom of your post and use "Full Edit".

Hope that's the answer you were looking for.

Hunab - the mods/admin can split and merge threads [they get joined by chronology of posts]. Some of teotz's hreads have been split to extract the crap out of them or to put discussions into the right forum.

As for joining his forum, I would, but I never join temporary forums [forums without proper domain or back-up option]. They are a waste of time.

I would also assume a few people will sign up and treat his forum like he has treated other forums, so it will probably descend into the usual mess that many of his threads turn into.

Hes good and informative,

BUT alot of his stuff are cut and pastes and alot of re-posts (and i would think archived), to gather as much info as he can to use as future reference for his coordinated and cunning effort to become a forum leader.

To feel the POWAH of sitting on the throne of Ethnobotanicals

Torsten, i smell a coup and grab for power! hes always been a peculiar one..

Im only joking, well 70/80 percent joking...

Altho, it may be stretching the ethno forum community too thinly, if you know what i mean. On the other hand as they say dont put all your eggs in one basket, for the obvious security and privacy reasons.

My personal opinion is though, that more forums should get centralized, one big but pleasant forum rather then many smaller ones so i wont be joining, ill check it out but wont join, cant be bothered looking at many forums, i just stick with SAB,

Been here for 4 years so far and have learned so much and had many wacky and good time chatting about everything alot of "peasents" (general population) are to busy to think about.

Either way ittle be worth a lookit could be a good addition to the shaman australia's Main page with the links of various stores and forums.

good luck my inquisitive teots friend. :)

Dont take what i said too seriously, Im in my "happy place" and am joking round.

Edited by Jesus On Peyote

Teotz, did you just take an existing thread that had people's replies in it and edit you posts in it to turn it into a new thread with completely new topic?

Yes, you told me this was a terrible, horrible post and I got a lot of shit for it! You told me I was wasting space, so I edited to save room... do you want me to just make another thread next time (won't that waste more room?)

As for joining his forum, I would, but I never join temporary forums [forums without proper domain or back-up option]. They are a waste of time.

Once I pay and get my own name and it's backed up will you join?

Torsten, i smell a coup and grab for power! hes always been a peculiar one..

Torsten and Catfish are the Kings of the Ethnobotanical sites... I am more like a... Jester. :)

My personal opinion is though, that more forums should get centralized, one big but pleasant forum rather then many smaller ones so i wont be joining, ill check it out but wont join, cant be bothered looking at many forums, i just stick with SAB,

Been here for 4 years so far and have learned so much and had many wacky and good time chatting about everything alot of "peasents" (general population) are to busy to think about.

Join the shroomery, you won't think that anymore.

probably teotz did this to save space and to counteract the critisism recieved for posting too much but....

try to see what you did from the mods or any members view, you totaly changend the content and this practice could be used in a malicious way aswell...

anyway, you sucked me in aswell, haha....

when i spotted this thread i said to myselfe, god, that wasn't there a few hours ago and look how many views that teotz has managed to get yet again in such a short time.

teotz=viewmagnet :)

probably teotz did this to save space and to counteract the critisism recieved for posting too much but....

try to see what you did from the mods or any members view, you totaly changend the content and this practice could be used in a malicious way aswell...

Ok next time I'll just make another thread and get bitched out for wasting space (vs. getting bitched out for re-using another thread).

Ya kinda see how I'm damned if I do.... damned if I don't?

teotz=viewmagnet

Ya traffic on sites goes way down whenever I get banned from one (just look at the Nexus).

It's so good to have you on board planthelper.

Edited by Teotz'

is that your forum teotz?

great design!!!!

Ya traffic on sites goes way down whenever I get banned from one (just look at the Nexus).

:rolleyes:

is that your forum teotz?

Yes.

great design!!!!

Thank you very much.

Yes, you told me this was a terrible, horrible post and I got a lot of shit for it! You told me I was wasting space, so I edited to save room... do you want me to just make another thread next time (won't that waste more room?)

I have specifically told you to never change the meaning of a thread unless it is for mergency reasons [eg legal]. we had this discussion quite some time ago when you deleted a whole bunch of your posts in a thread and then asked for it to be deleted [which we don't].

I understand you did this because you thought you were doing the right thing which is why I won't boot you for it [also because someone else just did the same thing and I'd have to do the same to him]. It is however extremely disliked and repeat offenders will get a warn point.

Well now that everyone knows about it you might wanna ban one of them for a week to make an example for others?

Well now that everyone knows about it you might wanna ban one of them for a week to make an example for others?

tsk tsk. you're not stirring the pot, are you?

next time teotz gets a warning point he is banned permanently, so I am hesitant to do it about something that isn't written in the rules or that could be misinterpreted by individuals. And if I can't give Teotz a point then I also can't give the other person one.

Thanks for being fair Torsten. I really was just trying to save space and do the right thing. I'll just make another thread next time.