The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
t st tantra

does anyone know what baphomet really thinks/believes?

he seems to avoid this and i'm sick of his narky attitude.........

t s t .

yes hunab,i had had the same thought as you..........

Edited by t st tantra

thats a pretty hard question to answer tst!!

if u asked me id be unable to answer, as im not sure what i think or believe. it changes radically on a daily basis, second to second, minute to minute. Im not sure of ANYTHING.

Perhaps we shall let Baph tell us what his philosophies on life and such are...I would be very interested actually.... I mean I have my own view of him and his beliefs but that is purely drawn from his attitude here on the forums...he may well be someone of more substance in real life. He does appear to be the one who constantly disagrees with what most people have to say...particularly with enlightenment and deep psychedelic experiences...he reminds me of those people that take drugs for fun and purely to get high or fucked up and that's as far as it goes with him...prove me wrong Baph.

I can say with great confidence that Tst's question has probably been on everyone's lips around here lately and I'm glad it's finally been asked.

H.

when baphomet came here i was one of the first people to agree with some of what he was saying, i'm not totally against him but his passive-aggressive ways get under my skin. he obstructs the merry flow of ideas by subtly turning discussions sour. he's may not be conscious that he's doing this or negativity may just be an accepted way of life for him, in any event i'm sure this is all our faults.

i have lowered myself and i'm not the only one but it's like his comments are designed for this outcome.

in hunab's thread that baph "shows some substance" briefly but quickly goes back to having purely negative input, happily ignoring 99% of what is said and responding to the 1% where he can be like his avatar. i can't entirely make the picture out but it's an obnoxious guy giving the finger and holding a lit bomb.

is that the kind of person we want here? somebody who is obnoxious, gives the finger, and plants bombs?

i'm blocking him, don't give a fuck what he's got to say anymore, if his attitude ever improves for longer than a fortnight could somebody please let me know?

i think its the logo for some torrent ripping site?

woah sorry for my no speaks englishing..... always happens when i edit my sentences.

got my eye on you too, you hissing snake fanged old witch.

I figured he was a teenager.

m

woah sorry for my no speaks englishing..... always happens when i edit my sentences.

got my eye on you too, you hissing snake fanged old witch.

tart.

he seems to avoid this and i'm sick of his narky attitude.........

t s t .

yes hunab,i had had the same thought as you..........

neah baph is great, why be offended about what somebody says on a board? if you get so offended maybe those people have to look at themselves and their own beliefs, why invest so much in something if it is going to be offended.

neah baph is great, why be offended about what somebody says on a board? if you get so offended maybe those people have to look at themselves and their own beliefs, why invest so much in something if it is going to be offended.

Perhaps spud next time you start a topic and baph comes barging in and tries to make you feel like a prick and is condescending at every turn you will realise that it can be a painful experience...ignore yes but it's not always possible as he has a way of slamming in a way that you must respond to protect your own voice...he likes to make out that we might be bullshitting or whatever...I can take him he don't worry me but I think so much of it is unnecessary and I'm sure not many other forums would put up with his attitude....having said that people love having him hear because he creates chaos and just like people like gossip or watching Jerry springer there will be those that like to have Baph start a shit fight...it's like they can't wait for the next baph installment.

H.

if you feel like a "prick" because somebody says a few things, most likey somebody that you don't really know or even have any connection, don't you see whats wrong with that? what does somebody elses opinions matter?

its not chaotic until people start buying into the drama.

Perhaps spud next time you start a topic and baph comes barging in and tries to make you feel like a prick and is condescending at every turn you will realise that it can be a painful experience...ignore yes but it's not always possible as he has a way of slamming in a way that you must respond to protect your own voice...he likes to make out that we might be bullshitting or whatever...I can take him he don't worry me but I think so much of it is unnecessary and I'm sure not many other forums would put up with his attitude....having said that people love having him hear because he creates chaos and just like people like gossip or watching Jerry springer there will be those that like to have Baph start a shit fight...it's like they can't wait for the next baph installment.

H.

There's one on every board... nothing's ever good enough, starved for attention, feels superior to peers...

if you feel like a "prick" because somebody says a few things, most likey somebody that you don't really know or even have any connection, don't you see whats wrong with that? what does somebody elses opinions matter?

its not chaotic until people start buying into the drama.

Agree ...but I would love to know how many people here really have the ability to ignore him...there are many onlookers as you tell by post views....it's like a sideshow and all the weirdo's rubbernecking at the wild ramblings and bitchiness.

while I'm at it he is being very quiet today I wonder what he is up to....he surely has read some of today's posts and will jump into bed with someone for a shit fight sooner or later ...he can't help himself...not long ago he mentioned he wouldn't be partaking in this board very much anymore after Sublime crime left etc...but you see he just couldn't do it he hadda come back for his fun.

H.

I personally could not give a fuck what baph thinks of me, or says about me. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and I'm just not fragile enough to care about what someone who I've never met thinks of me.

I am however somewhat upset that so many good threads are being turned into rubbish because of shitfights.

We all invest our time to come here and talk about common interests to people that share those interests. I think we need to try and stay on topic more.

sublime crime is the kinda guy that would be capable of trolling the board baphomet-style, but i think he's much better than that and he's in NZ so torsten would be onto it if it were him.

if we could ignore him like alice we'd be better for it, but like hunab says he forces you to defend your position, and always fights on his own terms. why can he fight on his own terms? cuz he doesn't care what we think of him, so long as he is causing disruption.

passive aggressive, or the sneakiest troll i've ever seen.

Having dealt with numerous trolls and disruptive types on this forum I gotta say baph is in a league of his own (in a good way compared to the rest which can definitely be lumped), and despite how much he can shit me I prefer him around here to not around (if my preference counts I guess), and if you guys reckon he's that bad you're forgetting (or weren't around here) how bad it has been at certain points in the past

Edited by apothecary

have not been around for long enough to make an informed decision but it seems he is public enemy no#1, most of the time this type of person is actually seeking attention and if you respond to his actions he has won the game, it is true he may be a nice fellow (or chick) in real life and just has the confidence

to be a prick due to no eye contact a computer lends, maybe its a cry for help or maybe we are just analysing it too much and should just let it be.

but it seems he is public enemy no#1,

Jeez, this title used to belong to incognito's wife-to-be...

shopping.jpg

i dont mind him sure he gets the wind up everyones knickers but you cant have a fire without fuel.

i dont like the idea of lynching him though, its a public space and the general public are full of all sorts, same ere ay. i mean look how we gotta put up with teotz dribble.

dont like him dont respond to him, even if you feel he is taunting you in a post, fuck it stand solid in your beliefs if you truly believe them.

now i am off shopping with PD i wanna buy the latest pair sunglasses like the ones from the 80's.

the people claiming he's a troll are the ones who seem to be forgetting "don't feed the troll" ... how he can "force" someone into defending their position, i can't understand...that's nothing more than the ego getting ruffled