The Corroboree
watertrade

Mid year camping trip

More like golden shower once a month.

How's the Indo dish coming along?

Edited by JDanger

Indo dish is done and its all good...I've got lotsa bread to dip it into..steamed rice fruits noodles etc etc...

just need to harvest some more fruits then get some sleepy byes cause gotta get up early to pack and pick up peeps

I'll be hitting the sack shortly too. zohmygodz, the excitement!

Thanks guys got the meet point. Gotta go get some stuff sorted now...

Feeling a bit :drool2::slap::drool2::slap::lol::lol::lol:

fuck! still have to finish packing!

remember to tune into triple j on the drive there today dudes... someone you know managed to get the feature album this week. yipee!

hunab, what time exactly can i expect you to pull up outside my house?

does everyone like donuts?

peace

FUCK! still have to start packing :P

On the plus side i have 2 new firesticks to bring with lol.

Peace all see yas there.

remember to tune into triple j on the drive there today dudes... someone you know managed to get the feature album this week. yipee!

Seriously?? Man that's awesome well done!!

does everyone like donuts?

:slap:

This needs to be read!

Be cautious - I have more than 1 non sub in my little bundle. Please check thoroughly!

Thanks for the heads up Cam. Maybe the picker was a bit messy at the time.

Fuckn great weekend. Wooooooo.

Thanks guys, It was an awesome camp with an awesome bunch of cool guys...

See u next time, Maybe June long weekend

Yeh good stuff all nice meeting you all and thanks to everyone for making it all go off without a hitch, and hopefully we can all catch up again soon.

Peace

Everybody shoulda come back to mine... filled with good people gettin loose.

Love the world. Love everything. Love you all!!!

If anyone finds my wallet, particularly those in my car...id be very appreciative if you'd let me know :)

Peace

Thanks for a wicked weekend dudes great to meet all you!! we'll have to make it an annual event.

See ya'll next time.

:lol:

so wheres the pics of jono going barefoot through the forests ;)

hows you go looking in the bush for fungal growth?

Jono wore shoes and the lamb shanks didn't have too much luck.

Fungal growth wise... I can barely type.

^Glad your weekend's still going, Indigo.

If anyone finds my wallet, particularly those in my car...id be very appreciative if you'd let me know :)

Peace

Maybe the reindeer took it.

Thanks everyone for a swell getaway. The food was delicious, the fire was warm, and the company was grand. Look forward to the next trip.

thanks all - it was cold, it was fun. :)

something to consider...

Lactarius and Beans

150 g (6 oz) Flageolet beans

1 onion

l cloves garlic

I green pepper

450 g (1 lb) Lactarius or Russula mushrooms

salt and pepper

Wild thyme

SERVES FOUR

Soak the beans overnight, then boil gently for two hours until thoroughly soft. Wash mushrooms carefully and chop roughly, stalks included, unless very woody. Chop onion, garlic and half a green pepper, fry in a spoonful of oil or dripping until brown. Add mushrooms and fry - add a little water, or oil if you like your food rich, if necessary. Simmer gently until mushrooms are soft and the liquid is somewhat reduced (milk caps give off a lot of liquid during cooking). Add beans and wild thyme and cook the mixture for another 10-15 minutes. Flavour with pepper and salt. Delicious served with roast lamb. Lactarius are the favourite mushrooms of the Spanish, often preferred above Boletes.

Author: This recipe comes from Nicky Foy.

http://www.rogersmushrooms.com/recipes/det...RecipeID~14.asp

Fuck what an awsome weekend..thanks to morg for kick arse tunes he put into library, Hillbilly and Wendy you guys are just legends full stop, one of the nicest couples I've ever met in my life...Jono the gentle giant Amanita eating freak...nice one..Indigo, Poo, Bird, JD, Vince, Kaleb, ME, Water trade ...your all such top blokes...food was excellent and the atmosphere and being out in the wild like that makes my heart smile. As soon as I got home I cooked up a huge pile of Boletus with butter and ground black pepper and stuffed my face with em...gave the missus some and she loved em...thanks mother nature for providing us with food and fun. More day trips will be on for sure over the next 4 months so lets keep in touch and make sure we go.

oh and I'm in love with Shishka.... :drool2:

LSDreamz..you seem like a very likable chap and I'm disappointed I wasn't able to speak to you more just the once when I met you..hope you are ok my friend.

spread the myc and spore love.

H.

edit....oh hey they would make nice names for your kids if you have WT.. Myc for a boy and Spores for a girl... :P

Fuck what an awsome weekend..thanks to morg for kick arse tunes he put into library, Hillbilly and Wendy you guys are just legends full stop, one of the nicest couples I've ever met in my life...Jono the gentle giant Amanita eating freak...nice one..Indigo, Poo, Bird, JD, Vince, Kaleb, ME, Water trade ...your all such top blokes...food was excellent and the atmosphere and being out in the wild like that makes my heart smile. As soon as I got home I cooked up a huge pile of Boletus with butter and ground black pepper and stuffed my face with em...gave the missus some and she loved em...thanks mother nature for providing us with food and fun. More day trips will be on for sure over the next 4 months so lets keep in touch and make sure we go.

oh and I'm in love with Shishka.... :drool2:

LSDreamz..you seem like a very likable chap and I'm disappointed I wasn't able to speak to you more just the once when I met you..hope you are ok my friend.

spread the myc and spore love.

H.

edit....oh hey they would make nice names for your kids if you have WT.. Myc for a boy and Spores for a girl... :P

i second everything hunab said. except the bit about kaleb.. i don't know what he's talking about.

a great weekend with some great people. a pleasure to meet you all. morg your music was fucking awesome. definitley got some new groups to check out now. thanks for turning me onto it. thanks for picking those boletus JD, cooked them last night and man they were delicious wish i'd picked some more. incognito, you cracked us all up, you are a legend. hillbilly and karen and watertrade thanks for bringing lots of camping gear, you guys went out of your way for us. also thanks morg and watertrade for cooking up that spectacular feed for us all. hunab thanks for bringing the speakers and projector and taking the time to set it all up.

thanks again everyone for a great time, i can't stop thinking about how fun it was. will have to do it again soon. this time i'll be bringing some anti gremlin spray though.

peace.

Edited by holymountain

Edited by lsdreamz

Thankyou thankyou thankyou to all the grand camp people! How often do you meet a dozen strangers and like them all?

Compliments to all chefs (including your lady Hunab!), pickers, packers and organisers and love to all.

Looking forward to doing it again sometime. Will post a couple of photos tomorrow too.

Mmmmm.... shisha.

And I think "Wendy" was Karen? Right? :P

I'm going to be eating Lactarius full-time for the next week.

I liked your suggestion of Shisha as a girls name.

Shisha, Apple two, surname

:)

Thankyou thankyou thankyou to all the grand camp people! How often do you meet a dozen strangers and like them all?

Compliments to all chefs (including your lady Hunab!), pickers, packers and organisers and love to all.

Looking forward to doing it again sometime. Will post a couple of photos tomorrow too.

Mmmmm.... shisha.

And I think "Wendy" was Karen? Right? :P

I'm going to be eating Lactarius full-time for the next week.

OH MY GOD..how embarrassing ...oooops sorry Karen...you rock... I'm a crazy mixed up psycho..please forgive me..LMAO

Oh the orange edibles are Lactarius..what the hell did I call them Boletus..see too many psychedelics can have devastating effects on ones mind... :wacko:

H.

what a great weekend!! i had a great time, got to have a bit of a chat with everyone, wish i could still be there!!!

loved the music (have downloaded ALL boards of canadas stuff, i was visually seeing their music pump out of the speakers,,weird..also the younger brother' albums...wicked...)

thanks to dreams fo keepin me company on thurs night,, watching u dig ur car out of that bog was awe-inspiring,, i dont think ill ever see that much concentration, dexterity, and perserverance in a human again!! impressive dude!! was prolly one of my camp highlights!!!

good 2 see ol' fishin buddies WT and Jake Danger, Jake ur one of the kindest people ive met, always good to share space with u.

thanks to faustus for taking the plunge with me, glad we came out unscathed!!

Thanks Hunab for supplying the sound setup, put out a great sound for a small rig!!!

Ur an absolute machine man, did u ever end up finding ur reindeer???

Ur like a little jack russel(on acid) after them subs man, most impressive!!

thanks to all those who let me know when my boots where on fire, and for all the top-notch food!!!!

bunch of champs lets do it all again soon.

look forward to seeing some pics if any where taken.