The Corroboree
Amulte

WTF is wrong with me??

There is going to be a little version of me arriving in this world tomorrow.....TOMORROW!!!

think that explains why im so scattered lately. its only gonna get worse over the next 6 weeks while baby's mother is recovering.

but yeah, just bare with me, brain is currently having technical difficulties. normal broadcasting to resume shortly.

I gonna be a baby daddy

EDIT - thought i created this in chillspace.... looks like i fudged up again.

Edited by Amulte

There is going to be a little version of me arriving in this world tomorrow.....TOMORROW!!!

think that explains why im so scattered lately. its only gonna get worse over the next 6 weeks while baby's mother is recovering.

but yeah, just bare with me, brain is currently having technical difficulties. normal broadcasting to resume shortly.

I gonna be a baby daddy

Hope it all goes well mate, its going to be a very exciting day!

Hopefully bub will be a sound sleeper, or else you'll be feeling scattered for quite a while :)

All the best dude

Hope it all goes well mate, its going to be a very exciting day!

Hopefully bub will be a sound sleeper, or else you'll be feeling scattered for quite a while :)

All the best dude

thanks bud, yeah im already excited and nervous. i feel like its xmas eve and im like 8. and yes i am hoping he will be a sound sleeper. all other bubba's in my family are so im hoping my little one follows suit.

totally loosing my mind in a good way. all these hormones have really done a number on me. have been overly sympathetic during pregnancy which was really odd. just totally not with it on ANY topic really, any topic thats not about baby anyway... im generally not so obsessed but yeah.

gonna be an awesome event!!!!

Hey Amulte...

Hope it's a quick labour and a short delivery :) Good luck with it, may the young'un be healthy and happy in this world.

Best energies

thanks all.

she will be going under the knife and getting a c-section. she has alot of complications to the point they cant give her a spinal block or anything round the lumbar. she broke her back some years ago, it was encased in a cage with some bone from her hip carved into shape of a spare vertebrae, held in place with hutchinsons rods, and was paraplegic for about a year till she somehow recovered and got feeling and movement back in her legs and is now able bodied again. the cage makes it impossible to inject into the spine, so she will be going under general anesthetic with a remefentalin/nitrous and isoflurane/thiopental/succinylcholine cocktail. so its all rather hairy and such in some places, but the way the anesthetics are metabolised none should reach baby so SHOULD be ok.

unfortunately natural birth is not an option as she is at risk of re-paralyzing herself.

she is an amazing piece of woman this one (sorry if that sounds sexist, not intended).

Edited by Amulte

Congratulations! :) All thebest wishes for bub and mum, and yourself of course hehehe.

Baby's already being born into the best of conditions (a loving daddy - and assumedly mummy too).

Congrats man..if you are at the birth and can watch..do so..it's one of the weirdest feelings you will ever encounter..oh yeah and your life will never be the same again for many many good reasons.

H.

Hey Amulte,

wow, amazing times for you my friend.

All the best to mum and bub. It is a truly amazing thing to be a part of. life changing to say the least.

If we dont see you online for a bit we'll know why... lack of sleep being one big reason. :lol:

all the best to you all,

cheers, Obtuse.

Best of luck Amulte :)

Look forward to hearing the news.

Love.

hope its smooth sailing for the both of you with a speedy recovery!

I gonna be a baby daddy

EDIT - thought i created this in chillspace.... looks like i fudged up again.

How your life is about to change (for the better of course!) My son has taught me more about love, patience and myself in 17 months than I managed to figure out in 24 years. Unfortunately my "scattered" is yet to leave but tomorrow is a new day. Peace and Good luck

she broke her back some years ago, it was encased in a cage with some bone from her hip carved into shape of a spare vertebrae, held in place with hutchinsons rods, and was paraplegic for about a year till she somehow recovered and got feeling and movement back in her legs and is now able bodied again.

Amazing. Beautiful story, best of luck with the delivery (and everything that comes after!)

Best wishes man, happiness and healthiness to you, mum and bub.

And I hope the inlaws don't get to you too much heheh.

Peace

Amulte my dear friend, may your family have many peaceful and happy days ahead of you.

Lots of love at Sab right now :wub:

cheers

thank you all sooo very much for all the warm wishes of love and light. greatly needed right now.

Justed showed my lady this thread and she looks all smiley and teary and loved. LOL now she blushed.

"your all so nice and lovely" - Caitlin (My Lady)

All the best wishes Amulte, For the Good Lady & Bubby too Mate!

Are you able to reveal the gender or is it a suprise?

You are both about to be blessed with one of the Greatest Miracles in life :wub: , Congratulations!

My son being born was the greatest thing in my entire life!

:wub:post-16-1233557939_thumb.jpg :wub:

"Daddy Loves You Joel"

post-16-1233557939_thumb.jpg

post-16-1233557939_thumb.jpg

Edited by DreamingNagual

:D

should be a boy by the name of James Robert [(1st & 2nd name) aka JR, Jimmy, Jim, Jim Bob.]

much love to you all,

ill prolly post pics afterwards if anyone is interested.

Sleep deprivations' a bitch hehe.

Today, everything changes. :lol:

Best wishes to the three of you.

I can't wait to see pic's of a bouncing baby Amulte... :wub:

Congrats mate!

just wondering why I didnt get an invite to the enthobotanical baby shower... :P

totally loosing my mind in a good way. all these hormones have really done a number on me. have been overly sympathetic during pregnancy which was really odd. just totally not with it on ANY topic really, any topic thats not about baby anyway... im generally not so obsessed but yeah.

Haha, Amulte, you really do sound like a kid at Christmas!

All the best and warm blessings to you and your lady, and the new mix of both of you.

Oh, and I am definitely interested in photos.