The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Teotzlcoatl

Temple Earth

The Temple accepts all people, all races, sexes and Homo sapiens of every type, as long as they are over 17 years of age.

Our Mission at Temple Earth-

To promote a return to a simpler, more spiritual life in harmony with the enviroment and natural world.

To promote the cultivation and spread of ethnobotanicals and their use as medicines, foods and entheogens.

To cultivate ethnobotanicals of all types, study their uses and encourage futher research.

To enrich the soil and purify the water and air. To protect the enviroment.

To promote the control of population and illness through non-violent methods.

To promote a return to communal, logical and more sensible systems of society.

To promote the use and cultivation of ethnobotanicals as a means of spirtuaility and enjoyment.

To promote equailty among the sexes, races and all members of the species "sapiens" of the genus "Homo".

To promote peace among all of humanity. To promote non-voilence among Homo sapiens.

To promote eviromental resortation and preservation.

To create a community which is a model for decent human culture.

Shamanic Tools-

Stainless Steel Pots (For brewing) [3-5]

Edible Lime (For quids or chews)

Jars, Tins, Boxes and Bags (For storage)

Pipes, Bongs, Water Pipes, etc.

Rolling Papers, Filters, Rolling Machine

Tweezers

Razer blades

Fire

Hand-Grinders

Scales ( .1g)

Mortar and Pestal

Shot Glass

Special Cups (For drinking ethnobotanical brews)

Metal Cigarette Case

Pure Drinkable Alcohol 95% (For extractions)

Strainers of all sorts and sizes (including cheese cloth)

Drying Rack and/or Dehydrator

Infuser French Press and/or Tea Pot

Pint Glasses Beer and Wine/Spirit Glasses

Washable Heavy Duty Machine Grinder

Intent focusing objects- crystals, rocks, gems, wands, rare/powerful plants or dried botanicals, etc.

Smudging Herbs- Sage (Salvia species),

Crystal Skulls

An Alter

Feathers

Gems and such

Burner diffuser, copal burner

Cohoba platter and blow pipe

Duho/ Dujo sacred Chieftains stool

Holy Insense-

Commiphora myrrha ~ "Myrrh"

Boswellia sacra ~ "Frankincense"

Styrax benzoin ~ "Benzoin resin"

Bursera microphylla ~ "Copal"

Pogostemon cablin ~ "Patchouli"

Dracaena draco ~ "Dragon's Blood"

Aromatic Woods-

Bursera graveolens ~ "Palo Santo"

Santalum album ~ "Sandalwood"

Psychoactive insense-

Peganum harmala ~ "Syrian Rue"

Smudging herbs-

sagebrush (Artemisia species)

cedar branches (Thuja species)

Sweetgrass

sage (salvia spp.)

Sacramental Ethnobotanicals-

Tabernanthe iboga ~ Iboga

Banisteriopsis caapi ~ Vine of the Souls or Ayahuasca

Psychotria viridis ~ Chacruna or Ayahuasca

Diplopterys cabrerana ~ Chaliponga or Ayahuasca

Lophophora williamsii ~ Peyote

Trichocereus spp. ~ San Pedro

Psilocybian Mushrooms ~ Teonanacatl

Rivea corymbosa ~ Ololiuqui

Salvia Divinorum ~ "Pipilzintzintli"

Cannabis sativa ~ Marijuana

Sacramental Ethnobotanicals (Extended Verison)-

Tabernanthe iboga ~ Iboga

Banisteriopsis caapi ~ Vine of the Souls or Ayahuasca

Psychotria viridis ~ Chacruna or Ayahuasca

Diplopterys cabrerana ~ Chaliponga or Ayahuasca

Trichocereus spp. ~ San Pedro

Lophophora williamsii ~ Peyote

Psilocybian Mushrooms ~ Teonanacatl

Ipomoea violacea ~ Tlitliltzin

Rivea corymbosa ~ Ololiuqui

Argyreia nervosa ~ Woodrose

Salvia Divinorum ~ "Pipilzintzintli"

Heimia salicifolia and Heimia myrtifolia ~ Sinicuichi or Sun-Opener

Mimosa hostilis ~ Jurema

Amanita muscaria ~ Fly Agaric

Cannabis sativa ~ Marijuana

Nelumbo nucifera ~ Scared Lotus

Nymphaea caerulea ~ Blue Lotus

Nicotiana spp. ~ Tobacco

Silene capensis ~ Root of the White Ways

Piper methysticum ~ Kava Kava

Camellia sinensis ~ Tea

Erythroxylum spp. ~ Coca Leaf

Theobroma cacao ~ "Cocoa" or "Chocolate"

General Morals-

Sexual intercourse among children who have not under gone intation (age 17-19) is strongly discouraged, while other heterosexual behavior is accepted before age 17.

Children under 17 shall not ingest psychoactives of any form. Including sugar, caffeine and any and all chemicals and/or compounds, they shall only eat wholesome foods.

Nudity among those under 13 is completely acceptable, those who have reached purbity should modestly cover their gentiles.

Children under 13 are given no gender distinction, and should not be permitted to view or partake in sexual activities.

Spanking children is acceptable if they are under age 13, but beating a child is completely unacceptable.

Monogmy is encouraged and divorce is frowned upon. Adultery is unacceptable. Those who are over 17, but not married are free to do as they wish, but a couple who becomes pregant is considered married until the child has reached adulthood (17).

Strong sense of personal honor, respect for friends, family and community. Strong family structures.

Show commasion for all beings. Do not take pleas love dont hurt animals. Respect the enviroment.

Some Simple Beliefs-

1) The killing of Homo sapiens is the immoral.

2) All Homo sapiens are born equal, no matter their race, nor gender.

3) The planet Earth, the third planet from the Sun, is the home of all Homo sapiens. It is to be cherished and protected.

4) Entheogenic botanicals are a viable part of Homo sapiens spirituality, both streching into the past, and reaching into the future. Their cultivation and use for spiritual purposes may not be restricted.

Entheogens Advocated by the Temple must have a "yes" answer to the following Questions-

1) Does it come directly from organic botanical sources?

2) Does it have a long history of human use?

3) Does it's history of human use show that it is an effective entheogen?

4) Does it's history of human use show that it is relatively safe?

Ethnobotanicals Rights-

1) All living and dried botanicals shall remain legal to cultivate and possess. No unprocessed part of any botanical may be restricted by law. Botanicals in all their natural forms shall remain legal.

2) The religious/spiritual use of psychoactive botanicals shall remain legal to practice on private property, in a private church, temple, club or other organization or in one's home. The ingestion of intoxicating botanicals for religious/spiritual may not be restricted by law.

Society and Morals Concerning Psychoactives-

Blatant public intoxication is unaccectable.

Driving, operating machinery or performing other possibly dangerous acts while intoxicated is extremely unaccectable.

Never sell any Sacramental Ethnobotanicals nor give them away to any person who is not a member of the Temple.

Supported Spiritual Texts-

Taoist Texts- Tao Te' ching, Zhuangzi, and other associated writings

Christian Texts- The Bible (Gnostic "Banned" Text included), The Apocrypha, Nag Hammadi texts, Gnostic texts, Gospel of Mary, Gospel of Thomas, Gospel of Judas, Kebra Nagast,

Jewish Texts-Torah, Nevi'im, Ketuvim, The Talmud, Mishnah, Gemara

Islamic Texts- Qur'an, Hadith,

Buddhist Texts- Bon Kangyur, Bon Tengyur, Pali Canon, Tripitaka, Infinite Life Sutra, Amitabha Sutra, Contemplation Sutra, Vajra Cutter Sutra, Lotus Sutra, Mahavairocana Sutra, Vajrasekhara Sutra, Tibetan Book of the Dead and other associated writings

Hindu Texts- Rig Veda, Sama Veda, Yajur Veda, Atharva Veda, Brahmanas, Aranyakas, Upanishads, Itihasas, Mahabharata, Bhagavad Gita, Ramayana, Puranas, Bhagavata Purana, Stotras, Ashtavakra Gita, Gherand Samhita, Gita Govinda, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Purva Mimamsa Sutras, Siddhanta Shikhamani, Brahma Sutras of Vyasa, Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Nyaya Sutras of Gautama, Vaisheshika Sutras of Kanada, Vaikhanasa Samhitas, Pancaratra Samhitas, Sakta Tantras, Shiva Sutras, Pashupata Sutras of Lakulish, Panchartha-bhashya of Kaundinya (a commentary on the Pashupata Sutras),Ganakarika, Ratnatika of Bhasarvajna, Tirumurai, Meykandar Shastras, Brahma Samhita, Jayadeva's Gita Govinda, Krishna-karnamrita, Chaitanya Bhagavata, Chaitanya Charitamrita, Prema-bhakti-candrika, Hari-bhakti-vilasa, Poems of Dadu

Bahá'í Texts- Kitáb-i-Aqdas, Kitáb-i-Íqán and other associated writings

Druze Texts- Rasa'il al-hikmah (Epistles of Wisdom) and other associated writings

Hermetic Texts- Hermetica, Emerald Tablet and other associated writings

Jainist Texts- Angas, Upangas, Mula-sutras, Cheda-sutras, Culika-sutras, Prakirnakas, Karmaprabhrita (also called Satkhandagama), Kashayaprabhrita, Jina Vijaya, Tattvartha Sutra, GandhaHasti Mahabhashya

Mandaeistic Texts- Ginza Rba, Book of the Zodiac, Qolusta, Book of John the Baptizer, Diwan Abatur, 1012 Questions, Coronation of Shislam Rba, Baptism of Hibil Ziwa

Sikhist Texts- Guru Granth Sahib, Dasam Granth Sahib

Shinto Texts- Kojiki, Nihon Shoki (Also know as Nihongi)

Spiritist Texts- Book of Mediums, Gospel According to Spiritism, Heaven and Hell, Genesis According to Spiritism

Zoroastrianist Texts- Yasna, Visparad, Yashts, Vendidad and other associated writings

Church/Temple Postistions-

Preist/Preacher/Reverend/Minister/Nun/Monk/

Shaman- altered states, using mostly psychoactive botanicals to heal on a spiritual as well as physical level.

Astromoer/date setter/forture teller (keeps of the calander and such), Zodiac,

Witch-Doctor/Medinicine man/Healer/Mid-wife- Uses herbs and other psychoactive and non-psychoactive botanicals to heal, heals on physical and dietary level. Performs minor sugery, delivars babies and performs other tasks.

What Shamans Do-

Foretell the future

Heal the sick

Get information from the "Other-World"

Divine dreams

Travel to different planes of existance and through alternate dimensions

Channel energy

Trip sit

Calculate the moon calander and such

(more to come)

Holidays/Festivals-

Birth of Jesus Christ (Thought to be Late Sep. (30th?) 5 B.C.E. or possibly June 17th 2 B.C.E.)

Enlightenment of the Buddha

Good Friday/Easter (death and rising of christ)

All Hallows Eve & All Hallows Day (Celebrate the life and mourn the passing of all souls)

Earth Day (Enviromental Awareness)

Festival of Humanity (Mid-Spring, Huge Trip festival)

Thanksgiving

Fasting Holiday (deep meditation, etc.)

Leap Time (5 day period once every 4 years before the begining of the new year, a time of "no time", must forgive pay all depts and forgive all depters, etc.)

Winter Solstice- occurs some time between December 20 and December 23 each year in the northern hemisphere, and between June 20 and June 23 in the southern hemisphere.

Summer solstice- occurs some time between June 20 and June 23 each year in the northern hemisphere, and between December 20 and December 23 in the southern hemisphere. (New Year)

Equinox- occurring around March 20 and September 22 each year.

New Calander-

Implement new 13 moon (28 days in one "moonth", 24 hours in one day) calander- (every 4 years you have a "leap" of 5 days of "no time")

New year starts on the Summer solstice.

Homo sapiens-

Birth - 3 years old ~ Complete and total care

3 - 17 years old ~ Strict disiplin, Many chores and basic rigoureous education

17 - 19 years old ~ Relaxed disipin, few chores, education is geared towards indiduals personal interestes, entheogenic intation into adulthood. The are taught of philosophy, spirituality, logic, etc.

19- 57 years old ~ Hard work dedicated to ones life goals.

57 - Death ~ Returns to Relaxed life style, few chores and a life based around philosophy, spirituality, relaxing and guiding the younger ones.

After the person's entheogenic intation they are considered an adult, they must be at least 17 to began the path to adulthood.

Children are to be taken care of, as are the old and sick.

Standard Religous Practices-

Commuinion (taking of bread and wine as the body of Jesus Christ)

prayer (talking to God, both silently and out-loud)

Meditation (silet quiteing of the mind/emptying of the mind)

Entheogenic ceromony

singing/music/chanting/

Reading of Holy Scriptures

Absorb the stars, mists and moonlight (outdoor sokfg)

Entheogenic Ceromony-

Dress in strange costumes. Wear body paint.

Pretend your an animal of your choosing.

Fire dance.

Make Music with weird instruments. Listen to music.

Howl at the Moon

Meditate.

Spiritwalk- Walk through the wilderness at night

Lie in comfotable contemplation

Go hiking.

Look out over a beautiful landscape.

Write, paint or draw.

Please consider joining the Temple.

www.myspace.com/templeentheogen

~ Teotzlcoatl ~

Edited by Teotz'

hmm... freaky cult you got in the works there teotz, how many members you got so far?

this is a joke right???

Hi Teotz,

I should know better than to get involved but could you please elaborate on the ‘initiation’ of sexual intercourse with children?

That would be super.

WT

What has Jesus got to do with it...?

Oh and LOL WT...I also should know better than to get involved...!

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

Oh and LOL WT...I also should know better than to get involved...!

:D

This is a test, an exercise in self restraint.

People, please don't drink the punch... :blink:

Lol, I know you mean well Teotz, but surely you can see the creepy side to this? I can imagine something like this coming up as the topic for an episode of Jerry Springer :P

Sexual intercourse among children who have not under gone intation (age 17-19) is strongly discouraged, while other heterosexual behavior is accepted before age 17.

I too [seriously] wonder about the wording in this 'General Moral', and I am a little unsure how something can be discouraged and accepted at the same time? And why only hetero? Homophobia kind of goes against this 'mission': To promote equailty among the sexes, races and all members of the species "sapiens" of the genus "Homo".

I dont mean to pick away at this when it's obviously had a lot of thought put into it, just please don't lose the plot on us :wub:

Edited by Ace

No sex during the initiation, that'd be super creepy.

The point is you become an adult after your "entheogenic initiation", and then your free from your parents rule and are considered an adult and can freely have sexual intercourse without ridicule from the community.

Before children are 17, they are told not to have sexual intercourse. Just like an sensible society we don't want our children having sexual intercourse before they are old enough to make good decsisions.

Children are never intended to have sex with adults and that would be HIGHLY unacceptable.

People, please don't drink the punch...

The last thing I want this to be is a cult... I need strong minded people for my Temple. Please kill me if I ever become a cult-like figure.

I too [seriously] wonder about the wording in this 'General Moral', and I am a little unsure how something can be discouraged and accepted at the same time?

Sexual behavior is accepted, sexual intercourse is discouraged before 17. Theres a difference between sexual behavior (kissing and what have you) and sexual intercourse (sex), we can't possibly except our kids to never do anything sexual before they are 17, but I think it's reasonable to ask them to wait for sexual intercourse until that age.

I dont mean to pick away at this when it's obviously had a lot of thought put into it, just please don't lose the plot on us

No this is what I need and why I posted.

I know you mean well Teotz, but surely you can see the creepy side to this?

Creepy? Perhaps the sexual rules... but rules which are very much like the ones I set up are in place in our society today... maybe it'd like creepy if somebody wrote them down too?

Modern Societies Morals-

A womans first experience with sexual intercourse normally occurs around 14-18, often while the female is extremely intoxicated.

(I'll think of some more later, but I think y'all see my point)

Edited by Teotz'

What are we supposed to do with the sacred cheiftans stool? :unsure:

Edited by baphomet

What are we supposed to do with the sacred cheiftans stool?

Ya just sit on it dude!

It makes your butt sacred and holy. :lol:

Edited by Teotz'

It's nice to see people enthusiastic about change...

but I really don't think organised religion will ever work in human society. The reason that organised religion has ever existed in the first place is to control people's spiritual thinking.

Ideally, we should all break free of anyone else's notions of how to go about our spiritual lives (and in fact, all aspects of our lives) and follow what works best for us personally.

That's just my thoughts. Good luck with your mission Teotz'. :)

organising the religion is the easy part...stoppin the cops from bustin everyones ass for ethno's is another story..

H.

Nudity among those under 13 is completely acceptable, those who have reached purbity should modestly cover their gentiles.

:lol:

Or we could just be Christian Church of Buttons... Its not like 30,000 other groups didn't take the bible and just interpret it to suit their own agenda anyway.

10- But the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God; you shall not do any work—you, your son or your daughter, your male or female slave, your livestock, or the alien resident in your towns.

What god meant here was not that "you should not do any work".... What he really meant was "you should not be ABLE to do any work".... I mean.. why would he reference aliens in your town unless you were supposed to be seeing them? whilst not doing any work ;)

this is a joke right???

hahaha u make me laugh hebs

marsha good to see you, you also make me laugh man, all i need to think of is kookaburras and i get a smile on me dial ;) man there should be a church dedicated to those chirpy fuckers :P

General Morals-

Children under 17 shall not ingest psychoactives of any form. Including sugar, caffeine and any and all chemicals and/or compounds, they shall only eat wholesome foods.

Children under 13 are given no gender distinction, and should not be permitted to view or partake in sexual activities.

Spanking children is acceptable if they are under age 13, but beating a child is completely unacceptable.

Monogmy is encouraged and divorce is frowned upon. Adultery is unacceptable. Those who are over 17, but not married are free to do as they wish, but a couple who becomes pregant is considered married until the child has reached adulthood (17).

Strong sense of personal honor, respect for friends, family and community. Strong family structures.

Show commasion for all beings. Do not take pleas love dont hurt animals. Respect the enviroment.

Morals or rules ?

if this was serious ? the only thing it should say is do what you like as long as it dose not harm or negatively effect others in any way

as for nudity & consent etc.. i think most 1st world country's laws (aust, Uk USA ) would be the ones to morally abide by imo

I know those look creepy when written out... but I think I made a good point here...

Creepy? Perhaps the sexual rules... but rules which are very much like the ones I set up are in place in our society today... maybe it'd like creepy if somebody wrote them down too?

Modern Societies Morals-

A womans first experience with sexual intercourse normally occurs around 14-18, often while the female is extremely intoxicated.

(I'll think of some more later, but I think y'all see my point)

I'd say those morals do generally follow the laws of most nations.

if this was serious ?

I am very serious.

I know those look creepy when written out... but I think I made a good point here...

I'd say those morals do generally follow the laws of most nations.

I am very serious.

fair enough no offense intended by that comment

I wouldn't get very far if I got offended easily with the kinda stuff I'm trying to do...

:)

this reminds me of the idealism i had when i was a bit younger. not a bad model for a wee society really, obviously it isn't for everybody but i'd check it out.

this idea of no drugs, booze, sugar, intercourse etc until some kind of psychoactive initiation SOUNDS LIKE a positive way to grow up. which cultures do this already?

not sure if you'll have much luck getting a (real) crystal skull (i'm pretty sure you won't).

this idea of no drugs, booze, sugar, intercourse etc until some kind of psychoactive initiation SOUNDS LIKE a positive way to grow up. which cultures do this already?

Thank you. There are cultures which do already do...

(Edit- I'm busy, brb.)

I love these ideas.

Good work Teotz.

How about a clear mission statement? A very specific defined goal and purpose.. This should be one paragraph at the most.

Clear, concise and compelling visions are the easiest to act on.

I think I will remove (most) of the crazy sexual laws and such...

I think it may be best if the temple's offical stance on those subjects is "no comment".

How about a clear mission statement? A very specific defined goal and purpose.. This should be one paragraph at the most.

I'll get on that.

Edited by Teotz'

"As if"

Entheogenic Ceromony-

Dress in strange costumes. Wear body paint.

Pretend your an animal of your choosing.

Make Music with weird instruments. Listen to music.

When will these rituals cease to become "As if" and rightfully be -

Dress is powerful costumes. Display body paint.

Link with the animal with which you are one.

Interperate music with powerful instruments. Hear music.

Regression to previous levels of consiousness is harder then it looks.

Good luck.