The Corroboree
Legba

Orgasms 'at the touch of a button'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3395507.stm

Women around the world are being told they can now have an orgasm at the touch of a button.

The makers of "Slightest Touch" say their device can give women longer, better and more intense orgasms.

They claim their device can trigger an orgasm without touching a woman's genital area.

According to the manufacturers, Slightest Touch works by stimulating the body's sexual nerve pathway.

Women start by drinking an electrolyte sports drink 20 minutes before using the device.

They then apply two white electrode pads inside their ankles.

These pads are connected to the Slightest Touch device, which is about the size of a personal stereo.

With the flick of a switch, women can literally get turned on.

The device stimulates the nerves sending gentle pulses up the woman's leg for between 10 and 30 minutes leaving women on the verge of climax.

"The Slightest Touch does not provide an orgasm," said Cherisse Davidson, the company's director of customer support.

"It gently stimulates the sexual nerve pathways taking the woman to a pre-orgasmic plateau where she dangles on the edge of orgasm for as long as she wants.

"From there, gentle stimulation can then effect the orgasm."

BBC News Online has been unable to get independent scientific verification that the product works.

But Ms Davidson, who first tested the device three years ago, insists it is effective.

"It can be of great benefit to many women," she told BBC News Online.

"I've been using mine for three years and I just love it."

She said the product can help women who simply want to improve their sex lives and those who have problems achieving orgasm.

However, the Slightest Touch, which sells for $139.95, is not suitable for everyone.

It is not recommended for women taking anti-depressants, those who are pregnant or those with some underlying medical conditions such as heart problems.

The product which was launched in the United States six months ago is now starting to getting attention in Europe.

Ms Davidson said the company had now sold almost 4,000 devices - some to customers in Britain.

However, the UK's FPA, formerly the Family Planning Association, urged women to get professional advice before spending their hard earned cash.

"If women feel they have problems with either sex or relationships, it's better to go and get professional advice about the possible causes, before spending a lot of money on a particular product," said a spokeswoman.

Those without the $139.95 will still have to rely on one of these... :wave-finger:

Fuck that bullshit.

That's all I got to say.

The device stimulates the nerves sending gentle pulses up the woman's leg for between 10 and 30 minutes leaving women on the verge of climax.

gentle pulses=vibrations i.e vibrator

"The Slightest Touch does not provide an orgasm," said Cherisse Davidson, the company's director of customer support.
"From there, gentle stimulation can then effect the orgasm."

so lets me get this right...

it's a $139.00 vibrator that u attach to your ankles that doesnt give u an orgasm

fuck that's clever :wacko:

There's a famous old experiment where these scientists performed an operation on a woman that put an electrode into the major dopamine pathway of her brain (i forget the name... connects the mid-brain with the ventral tegmental area).

Anyway, this electrode was connected to a button, where she could select the setting on (1 - 10), and give herself a pleasurable blast of dopamine activity in the pleasure centre of the brain, at any time she wanted. She likened the experience it gave her to an orgasm.

Anyway, a few years later they revisited her, where she was found to be spamming the button as often as possible, she tried to fiddle with it to get it to a higher setting, and became a hermit, not getting out from bed to go to the toilet, hardly eating, just hitting the button. ie: She became a chronic button addict.

Humans weren't designed to be able to have pleasure available whenever they wanted, sounds like a bad idea to me.

Humans weren't designed to be able to have pleasure available whenever they wanted

yep that's why our glorious gov bans shit, to save us from ourselves. :lol:

it's kind of interesting if it does as claimed.

if a woman agreed to be bound, and dangle on the edge of orgasm for, say, three days...

what the hell would happen? seriously.

it is probably true that continuous use would deaden the nerves, so maybe by the third day it isn't doing much.

Let's find out! do you have a woman in mind or should we just get one form the street? Maybe we could use google street view to find a good candidate....

but yeah over-excitation of nerves kills them, so probably not a good idea.

of course i have a woman in mind! the whole idea didn't just spring into my head without inspiration.

she declined.

so, why doesn't it work for men?

Humans weren't designed to be able to have pleasure available whenever they wanted, sounds like a bad idea to me.

true, but you can't blame humans for trying to bypass their hardwiring

www.hedweb.org

I got of hold of alot[30] TENS of nerve stimulators for back pain.[flea market]

I couldn't sell them but I mention to one guy than the pulse rate was able to be multiple selected and a penis to female electrode conjunction might be interesting from a penis to head electrode and buyed them all.

Just medical device that might be a sex toy.

And I still have two, and I keep the most best two devices with best selective multiple pulse rates, but have never been able to try the theory out..

Edited by devance

Electrodes on yer DICK! :o Are you crazy!

Done that too, but that's not what I was referring to :rolleyes: . The article talks about attaching the electrodes on the legs [ankles?].

what about electrodes IN your dick ? :P

I have found that exact pressure point in my wife's ankles. You need to squeeze the inside of the ankles gently while keeping a firm grip.

What I do is get her to lay on her back naked, and I grab her ankles with my thumbs on the pressure point. Then I raise her feet straight up in the air and stimulate her belly button with mine until she screams "O"

Seems to work ok for me. Who needs the fandangled shit when you can get the same result without it.

B)

Makes you wonder how they came up with the design for Harley handlebars. Hehehe. :lol:

Edited by Big George

Putting electricity through your balls would make you ejaculate instantly, that's how they milk stud bulls/horses. They used to have dummy cows/horses but there's a chance of the stud hurting himself so now they put electricty through there nuts, doesn't sound that nice. Don't know if you'd orgasm though.

Putting electricity through your balls would make you ejaculate instantly, that's how they milk stud bulls/horses.

You sure about that? Firstly, I've had a current through my balls that was strong enough to contract muscle and it did not cause ejaculation. Secondly, the only way I've seen bulls ejaculate is by them having this huge dildo shaped object shoved in their rectum and then a button is pressed. I don't know what this dildo actually does but to pass electricity you would need to complete the circuit [there was only one 'probe']. To pass electricty through the nads you would have to attach at least one electrode on the scrotum [and the other presumably above it].

I once touched my wangle on an electric fence..... It didn't make me ejaculate

Hillbilly

I once touched my wangle on an electric fence..... It didn't make me ejaculate

It's not the wangle you need to get zapped, but rather the dangle. But fuck, my heart skips a beat when I touch our e-fences. I couldn't imagine what would happen on more sensitive parts.

were you drunk at the time? :P

yes he was. that's a guess but it's a good guess.

i just learnt all about how there are people who are professional horse jerk-offs. they go to horse college and the teacher quickly spots their talents. they don't need to finish horse school because now they are in demand. they jet around the world, giving horses a good time.

it's hard to believe, but then i never knew what happened to bulls.

were you drunk at the time? :P

yep, i saw the spark jump about half an inch to get it....... made my eyes water.

Hillbilly