The Corroboree
incognito

TORSTEN NO.1 LEMON EATER

i am calling on all members to lend their support in helping torsten get back on the road of world-lemon domination. There is a page in the guiness book of world records that is begging for torstens name and acknowledgement as the worlds premier lemon eater.

I think he needs a bit of gentle persuasion to get back in touch with his lost dream, and a whole lot of moral support along the path to acidic glory. Start ferting those lemon trees now, as i for one am not going to rest until the big guys name is in that book for all eternity, ill be in ur corner with paper towels and spew bucket at the ready pal!!!

TORSTEN,TORSTEN,TORSTEN,TORSTEN!!!!! kick ass !!

dont u know??...someone died in a comp that torsten won, and he blames himself, he can never go back to the professional lemon eating circuit. He could however, be coaxed to train an up and coming lemon eater, whom reminds him of himself when he was a young up and coming lemon eater.

lol, thats almost my best yet...

Edited by shroomytoonos

yeah but what if he trains up a young n feisty lemon eater to be, and she ends up braeking her neck in an out of control lemon bout, and he has to bugger off and run a pie shop? what do we all do for fun then?

i think T must has sold his soul to the devil in exchange for becomming the greatest lemon eater ever, but sadly the devil took over T and made him do devilish things while eating lemons, so now T steers clear from eating lemons due to the fear of being possessed and made take off his clothes and humming forever young(the original) while eating a whole lemon?

T i seriously mean you no harm! i rate him along side great people like Mother T and so on :worship:

Edited by xshivaspacetechnologyx

yeah but what if he trains up a young n feisty lemon eater to be, and she ends up braeking her neck in an out of control lemon bout, and he has to bugger off and run a pie shop? what do we all do for fun then?

dont u know??...someone died in a comp that torsten won, and he blames himself, he can never go back to the professional lemon eating circuit. He could however, be coaxed to train an up and coming lemon eater, whom reminds him of himself when he was a young up and coming lemon eater.

much more to the story than that. what a lot of you youngsters dont realise is that torsten's arch nemesis was in that competition.

6 ft tall, black hair, black clothes and fiery eyes that looked into soul. a mean vicious bastard that worked for the TGA by day and trained at eating lemons all night long.

did this man, torsten's nemesis, have somthing to do with the death of that other competitor?

well there are many theories. hopefully someone else has heard about them...

bring on the home made limoncello liqeur and icecream!!

huh? that's way too much of a sane comment for this thread :lol:

actually, why don't we have a lemon eating competition on this forum [c'mon, someone is going to eventually have to make the obvious, politically incorrect fruity joke, but it won't be me :P ] ? record your attempt and then post to youtube. the winner gets a lemon tree.

the competition is stiff......

i like lemons... i reckon i could beat that... maybe i should challenge torsten to a duel at high noon :)

Edited by shroomytoonos

YEP i used to eat lemons too!!!!!

great stuff, and very refreshing.

but no good for me guts anymorez so i dun eat em anymorzz:(

did you eat voulme T or one at the fastest time?.

I reckon I could get most of her down but those skates look like they'd be too hard..

post-710-1182921673_thumb.jpg

I reckon I could get most of her down but those skates look like they'd be too hard..

LOL

did you eat voulme T or one at the fastest time?.

I used to eat a couple a day when I was at boarding school cos that was the only tree no one ever complained when I nicked fruit off it. I just liked them. My lemon eating habit was replaced by warheads a few years later - less messy :drool2:

I usually wouldn't eat more than 4 a day even when I was practicing. But seriously, without IBS a lemon doesn't cause any stomach problems as long as you eat the pith. The pith seems to neutralise the acid.

I was at a party on Friday night and saw a lemon in a fruit bowl... then I remembered this thread, so I ate the whole thing like an apple.

about two minutes after I finished it I had to make a dash to the toilet to throw up.

I have to admit, it was the tastiest vomit I've ever had.. all lemony fresh. Reminded me of lemon tarts I used to get when I was a kid.

-bumpy

sounds good bumpy. combine the lemony fresh taste with the fact that rapid induction of vomitting, and it sounds like a good idea for whenever you know that at some point you will have to spew.

I was at a party on Friday night and saw a lemon in a fruit bowl... then I remembered this thread, so I ate the whole thing like an apple.

about two minutes after I finished it I had to make a dash to the toilet to throw up.

Sounds like a www.lemonparty.org

They always induce vomiting. :lol:

(sorry, had to be done)

LOL

i have no idea what is going on...