The Corroboree
AndyAmine.

The End Of Year Camping Trip Thread!

Hi everyone,

Jst a quick note to let you know the end of year camping trip is planned for the 20th - 27th Jan 2007, same bat place same bat time. :lol:

Only one guest per member and reg's only meaning at least 6 months membership and a minimum of 25 posts, or less than 6 months membership and a minimum of 50 posts.

Please reply to this thread if you are interested in coming and PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks for reading and keep you eyes on this thread for updates and information over next few days to weeks.

I hope to see you there for a totaly CAMPERLICOUS EXPERIANCE!

Warm wishes,

Andyamine. :shroomer:

(Cross posted:)

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...c=12499&hl=

Edited by AndyAmine.

B) Funky!!! Im most definatly interested in attending Andy, looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting all those i have yet too meet.

:shroomer::bong::lol:

definately interested in attending

would be keen as mustard to come, but the sydney TOOL concert is on the 24th and the BDO on the 25th.

where abouts is it anyways?

wont be able to keep me away this time guys :shroomer:

but may miss the first couple of days, gold coast BDO being on the 21st (going to be a great week though!)

can't wait! thanks again for organising andy :worship:

i will loiter

:lol: im leaving my antique tent at home this time and bringing a fresh one. my princess will be tagging along so my 11-13 hour travel wont be too bothersome :)

Just try and stop me for this one!!

Finally a date that works out. Cant wait to have some fun with you vegetitive vagrants :lol:

hmm you know what....I could actually come as I have nothing else on, except to lather my seedlings with love ahead of the peres comp :D I could get to the nearest airport i reckon but would need a lift from there.

Edited by teonanacatl

Saucymoo and I are like totally there!

Teo, we could give you a ride from Brisbane Airport if you like?

hey that would be cool:D alright I wrote it on my white board and after exams Ill look into it :D

hmm just remembered Im doing tutoring over the period of the 22-1 - 2-2, so Ill see....

Edited by teonanacatl

I would be really interested in coming. I've managed to miss the last two :(

Edited by domide

Damn it got gc bdo on the 21st and tool on the 24th :( i could make a couple days if im lucky..

Fantastic to see such a big response so quickly, everyone can expect a PM with all the details in a few weeks. B)

Is there anybody that couldnt make it if the camping trip was held the week before on the 13th-19th instead of the 20th- 27th so that it ddint conflict with the BDO/TOOL?

Maybe we should move it?

Edited by AndyAmine.

actually...earlier would be good for me as I may have to enrol in-person for a course on the 20-somethingth...but dont rearrange on my account. Not sure I can make it 100% anyways

Ditto on Wandjina's post.

...apart from the course thing...

Unfortunately I have an actual medical shelving appointment on the 16th...not that I have committed to the camping trip yet :(

Edited by mescalito

Sorry to be a shelving-party-pooper but in the interest of keeping the organization of return PM's with location details etc simple(-ish) can we please keep post down to 1 per person.

I will start a camping trip thread tomrrow that can be used for general discussion.

MOD can you please delete unnecessary posts please.

Thanks for reading

AA.,

Thanks Andy, I'll come for a few days, and the later option suits me better

We are definately there this time.

We are hoping to have a house around coffs coastish by then, so will have a halfway house for anyone wanting to break the trip up..

cant wait!