The Corroboree
Amulte

Time of the Season...

:wub::wub: well its that time of year, everything starts to blossom... :wub::wub:

its been over a week now so i should make an annoucment. After years of thought and many trips away from my princess i have discovered there is no one else in this harsh world. so when i returned home from the last NNSW camping trip i asked her to marry me, offering my silver ring untill i can afford a proper one. with tears in her eyes she joyously accepted.

no plans on date or anything yet but maybe in a few years we plan to elope and pertake a major psychiedlic ritual with our like minded friends.

one plan i had was to let all our friends on here know individually but ive lost track of who we told and who we havnt. sorry if i missed anyone, hopfully this lets you know ay LOL

Edited by Amulte

:) nice.

congrats to you and your princess amulte.

Congratulations Amulte, fantastic news! All the best.

Congratulations dude!

Sounds like it's all rosey-town in your world now :wub::wub::wub:

congrats man :D good ta see things are going well for ya :) miss you in chat so you better pop by some night :)

big warm hearty congrats from sophie and i.

look forward to hanging out when we get back in australia.. We've had far to little time to do such things in the past, but now we have an even better excuse.

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Congratulations!

with tears in her eyes she joyously accepted.
was the ring too small then? :wink:

very best wishes & congrats to you both

:) congratulations amulte and the warmest of wishes.

Awwww. That makes me all warm and shiny on the inside. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I’m so happy for your D', your such a unique, honest, wear it on your sleeve kind of guy and one of my very best friends! :blush:

You deserve this happiness, a happiness that you have been seeking for so long... What I know of your lady is that she is a shining star in your life and you in hers, a better companion you both shall not find.

C' is your soul mate, even I know this to be true... Imp so very happy you have decided to swallow it down and take the plunge. You made it brother... you made it. and it was all worth it, everything you have been through, both passed and present (yes even that ;) so that you could arrive where you are now.

I see you both together till they day you pass on from this world. In a hail of swirling glory. to spend eternity finding each other over and over again, as this is what soul mates do.

Congratz mate! Best of luck!

I'll be asking the same question (to a different girl :lol: ) soon, I think. :)

Congratz mate! Best of luck!

I'll be asking the same question (to a different girl :lol: ) soon, I think. :)

aawhh! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

you make me wanna be sick:uzi: :uzi::puke::puke:

just jokes!!

nice one nice guys!!

i can feel it "spring is in the air"

B)

Congratulations Amulte! :)

You know Kat and I both think you and Cam are the greatest! Such a sweet couple, and so devoted to each other.

Very nice words from AndyAmine too! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What wonderful news :):wub::wub::)

Much, much, MUCH love to you both...mmmmmnnnnwwwaaahhh!

oh...and i expect an invite to both the hens and bucks nights!

The bucks night will just be a pitch black sound proof room with a lava lamp in the middle and the floor covered in cushions :P

Congrats dude.

hehe maybe its a bit early in the morning for me... but i just cried reading andyamines post.

hehehe. He spoke out hearts!

that dark room lava lamp scenario u speak of sina gives me shivers. :bootyshake:

Nice one mate. Glad to hear that you are both happy and in love!

Wishing the both of you much happiness on the journey and may you be shelter for each other.

seriously.....wow.

neither of us expected such luv from everyone :wub: huggles to everyone from both of us.

for once im accually speachless....

Wand - bucks/hens night wont be gender biased so all are welcome, prolly break tradition with it too LOL.

Apo - thats a good description but you left out the Hookah (not hooker) loaded wth spice.

E - oh hell yes, being over my shyness will help too lol. andno notto early in the morn cuz Andys post makes me teary anytime of day.

Benz - fuck im glad your back LOL, you turned up here like the day after she said yes LOL.

Andy - awww man ((HUGS)) YOU make me all warm and shiny LOL not much more i can say brother, you know how i feel but ya :worship::wub:

EVERYONE - we love you ((HUGS ALL))

Well done Amulte :wub:

it feels so good doesn't it!

congratulations

Sorry I missed the first post buddy!

Warmest wishes for your future together champ :lol: