The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

Don't cha hate it when people can't drink alcohol without becoming obnoxiously disrespectful and engaging in extremely antisocial behaviours?

I just fail to understand what goes on in these peoples' heads, it literally does not compute. But my housemate decided last night to have some friends around for a birthday party, and they kept smashing bottles all over the floor on purpose, slamming things and hitting things, and when I went downstairs this morning, apart from broken glass everywhere, about four of my seedling pots had been smashed or thrown halfway across the joint, soil everywhere.

And they were wondering why I wouldn't come down and join in the "fun"? It's because they're a bunch of immature and irresponsible fucktards, that's why. Granted these people tend to be fucktards before the alcohol touches their lips, but it still pisses me right off.

...just for ONCE, I would like to live in a house where nobody is missing the circuits in their brain that engender respect, empathy, and adult behaviour.

Is this normal australian male behaviour? Or are these eggs just the minority and making everyone else look bad?

My mate said his housemates in Australia would do the same thing all the time, first they would have bitch that the bottle of wine is getting close to empty, then they smash it on the floor to show their annoyance.

Finish a bottle of beer, smash it against the wall.

Ciggy has been smoked down to the butt, put it out on the armchair.

No effort whatsoever to clean up, broken glass everywhere and alcohol sodden carpet galore :(

Sounds like a shitty situation to be in Gtarman. I would exit stage left if I were you. Missing circuits in the brain don't seem to spontaneously grow overnight.

- dont cha hate it when you get in the shower still a little dozy, turn it on, but somehow fail to turn it all the way around to hot, so you get a giant blast of freezing cold water! That sure wakes you up a bit eh.

• Like 2

Don't ya just hate it that alcohol is pretty much the only sanctioned drug and it fuels behaviour like this ^^^ ?

• Like 3

Is this normal australian male behaviour? Or are these eggs just the minority and making everyone else look bad? My mate said his housemates in Australia would do the same thing all the time, first they would have bitch that the bottle of wine is getting close to empty, then they smash it on the floor to show their annoyance. Finish a bottle of beer, smash it against the wall. Ciggy has been smoked down to the butt, put it out on the armchair. No effort whatsoever to clean up, broken glass everywhere and alcohol sodden carpet galore :( Sounds like a shitty situation to be in Gtarman. I would exit stage left if I were you. Missing circuits in the brain don't seem to spontaneously grow overnight. - dont cha hate it when you get in the shower still a little dozy, turn it on, but somehow fail to turn it all the way around to hot, so you get a giant blast of freezing cold water! That sure wakes you up a bit eh.

It's unfortunately not all that uncommon in my experience, I'm afraid to say. It's certainly not everybody, but there are a lot of dickheads around.

Don't cha hate it when people wake up angry at you for things that you have done in their dreams :P

I recieved the spiteful instruction: "don't kiss any girls today" from my boyfriend as I left the house this morning

• Like 1

Don't you hate it when you hear guys get angry at their girlfriends for kissing girls! Fools!! Ask for an invite to the next dream , encourage it to become reality (with Him looking through the keyhole at worse) don't u hate it when opportunitys are missed ;)

• Like 3

It means he loves you Bogfrog :wink:

Don't cha hate it when popping out to the supermarket to grab just 'a few bits and bobs', costs $40?

What happened to the good old days when a nickel would buy you a steak and kidney pie, a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake and a newsreel... with enough change left over to ride the trolley from Battery Park to the polo grounds

People talking about roo shooting when you are against killing animals.

• Like 1

Trying to take a stand at work with a 110 kg Tongan about to kill a brownsnake as your against unnecessarily killing animals which ends with 110kg Tongan hitting the live brownsnake golf like with a big stick against your leg, while you scream and stomp the brown snakes head into the ground to the merriment of the 110kg Tongan.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 2

Being screamed at at work for "deliberately" driving over a skink while you desperately try to explain that you are a vegetarian and against animal killing :lol:

• Like 1

Screamed at? Skink? :blink:

And who the bloody hell flings a brown snake at somebody, that's not cricket.

• Like 1

Damn, he got you good incog.

What a bastard, but a clever bastard at that. He made u do what u were telling him not to do :(

Dont cha hate it when you're walking down the footpath and it is so coated in dog shit they may as well just stick up a sign that says:

"Dog's toilet, pedestrians keep clear"

Edited by bogfrog

Yeah he's a fugen nice bloke actually, just radically immature, a 45 yr old with a 14 year olds mindset. With no respect for animals at all, is that a Tongan thing? His signature move is to pick up huge centipedes with his leather gloves and strip their legs of in one downward motion with his other hand, throw it on the ground and say "worm" in hysterics whih results in me killing the poor thing quickly and telling him what a dick he is. He smashed the work cat to death with a shovel- I gave the death sentence foolishly, I told him when I pulled up it was backed up to his windscreen spraying all over it. Apart from the total disregard for people's safety and his amusement with cruelty I animals he's a really top guy and fun I be around :)

Don't cha hate it when you get in ur nice clean car, drive about 500 metres and realise you have trod in a barkers nest :(

Edited by incognito

Don't cha hate it when... Your alarm goes off at 6:30 am on a Sunday, and you don't understand why you set it, so turn it off and go back to sleep, only to have 'Miss 12' banging on your door at 8am saying she will be late for school...it turns out you did set the alarm for a reason and its actually Monday...not Sunday.. Where did the weekend go indeed !

• Like 2

Dnt cha hate it when you have a tiny lil cactus spine in your hand which is too small to see so you cant find it to remove it

> :(

Edit:

Arrrrrrrr dont cha hate it when you thought it was just one cactus spine in your hands and it turns out to be 20+ fine little tips of tricho spines ..noooooo!!

Edited by bogfrog

Don't ya hate it when you have nothing to post in the don't ya love it thread...

Don't ya hate it when yer dickhead boss insists on changing your hours so you get less time with your kids and can't even get to the bank grrrr

Dont cha hate it when you wear a highly uncomfortable pair of shoes to town, which eventually give you blisters, so you buy some plasters hoping to ease the discomfort of your poor wee toes, but the plasters only make it worse and each and every step brings you more pain!!

Dnt chu hate it when your mates r all talk and no action, and you realised this long ago but you still have to feign interest in their babble, despite the fact you know its all just hot air and you will be hearing the exact same shit flowing from their mouths week, after month, after year... :(

• Like 1

Don't cha hate it when cacti go dormant during the cold weather. Winter gets rather boring :)

• Like 2

Yeah he's a fugen nice bloke actually, just radically immature, a 45 yr old with a 14 year olds mindset. With no respect for animals at all, is that a Tongan thing? His signature move is to pick up huge centipedes with his leather gloves and strip their legs of in one downward motion with his other hand, throw it on the ground and say "worm" in hysterics whih results in me killing the poor thing quickly and telling him what a dick he is. He smashed the work cat to death with a shovel- I gave the death sentence foolishly, I told him when I pulled up it was backed up to his windscreen spraying all over it. Apart from the total disregard for people's safety and his amusement with cruelty I animals he's a really top guy and fun I be around :)

And he killed a cat with a shovel? :blink:

And he killed a cat with a shovel? :blink:

Sounds like the evil man up the road that takes shots at anyones animal that comes into his yard. Fecker!

Dont cha hate it when;

You buy a packet of chocolate eclairs, telling yourself you will only eat a few today and you will slowly suck on them one by one until the lovely melted chocolaty goodness oozes out.

But, instead but you are unable to resist chewing into each and every one within seconds of popping it into your mouth and go through the whole lot in an hour.

Damn you brain. Diabeeetus here i come.

Edited by AndyAmine.
  • Like 1

Dont cha hate it when you leave a piece of newspaper covered in tricho seeds to dry in front of the heatpump and the naughty kitty gets this big idea in his head that he's gonna stand in the seeds!

I managed to interrupt, disaster averted thankfully, but still had to brush all the seeds off his front paws :P

Don't cha hate it when you have a mood swing from really high, to really low, really quickly, and then do something really irrational and stupid and make things worse :(

Dont cha hate it when you're mind is all over the show and you have boiled the jug upwards of 6 times since you got home hours ago..and you still haven't made that cup of tea!?

Hope ur okay gtarman. I'm been making irrational decisions too.

• Like 2

don't cha hate it when you live sooo far away and can't interact with your fellow SAB'ers?

dont cha hate it when you wonder if the SAB'er girls are cute and don't get to see a picture of them hahaha?

• Like 1