The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

^ Which is why hemp should be embraced as the wonder it has always been

Don't-cha just hate it when someone drops their guts SBD style in an elevator full of people and you are at the back with no easy way to get to the buttons!!!

Don't cha hate it when you're enjoying a lovely day off with nice weather and you get called into work because the guy who is supposed to be on call and fill in for people who call in sick or can't work for whatever reason is never fucking available himself? Why the fuck he's continued to be employed is beyond me right now.

• Like 1

^ you need to learn to say no lol. I never had to learn that myself, just seemed to come naturally :lol:

DCHIW: you intimately understand both the plight of the stressed, poor student and the stressed, exhausted worker within only a weekend of each other!

Ah man. I thought I'd be in extended dreamy holiday bliss now, but no. Work work work and more work.

DCHIW: you go out for lunch at a stupid snooty restaurant where all the staff can't see past their massive egos to recognise how ridiculous they sound with their fake laughs and fake posh accents, and the meals which are $20 a plate aren't even that good, I could cook something way nicer at home.

And fuck christmas.

• Like 2

Amen. Worst time of the year.

DCHIW there's an online store based in the US selling something you really want, but they refuse to ship internationally? What the f*ck is up with that? It doesn't make sense. All they're doing is writing an address on a package and putting it in a mailbox the same as with any of their other shipments. Does it really matter if that address is in the US or Australia? I mean it's not like it's costing them extra in any way. A$$holes.

Edited by gtarman

And DCHIW when you really need to yawn, and you can feel that build up and tension in your throat, but you just can't seem to get it out. Frick.

Don't cha hate it when your housemate (despite you telling him not to half a dozen times already) eats your clearly labelled food out of your shelf on the fridge without asking. For fuck sake, it really is getting pathetic. He knows how much it pisses me off, because I've made it abundantly clear the last time it happened, and it didn't happen for a couple months after that. But then whenever he thinks I've forgotten or if he thinks I won't notice he'll just do it again whenever it's convenient for him or if he runs out of something, like I'm his personal fucking supply train.

The dude wonders why our last housemate hated his guts and why all his "friends" want nothing to do with him anymore...it's because in every arena of life he just acts like an opportunistic, self-centered dickweed with no regard for others. What a waste of space.

DCHIW you have all 3 of the last "don't cha hate it when's"

• Like 2

Dchiw u have to listen to the killjoys that don't like Christmas :(

• Like 1

Dchiw you read a local news update in regards to a neighbouring town and it reads

Police are seeking information from the public following a bizarre and cruel incident at Clayton Bay south of Adelaide, where six miniature horses have been slaughtered.
Sometime between from Friday night and Saturday morning - six miniature show horses were slaughtered in their stable at a property on Finnis-Clayton Road at Clayton Bay about 70kms south of Adelaide. The distraught owner of the horses reported the incident to police yesterday.

I hope the police catch him before somebody else does :ana: I just can't get my head around this kinda shit

^^ This kind of thing seems to happen every once and a while and no I have never been able to comprehend why anyone would take the time to do something like this. If I ever caught someone in such an act I suspect I would be the one facing charges for aggravated assault with a baseball bat with intent and a prison term and fines while the scumbags would be receiving big six figure compensation and insurance claims as well as sympathy from the brain dead bleeding heart element of society and the media who think people should cower in their own homes call the police and wait an hour for them to arrive allowing time for the crime to be committed and the criminals to depart.

(this happened years ago but) dchiw you turn on the radio and you hear that a senior citizen who defended himself in his own home against a home invader who broke into his home late at night (the man had had several invasions before) by shooting and killing the invader with his shotgun is being taken into police custody for questioning and to top it off the majority of the calls are morons demanding that the old man be jailed and even the family of the criminal is demanding justice for their poor poor loved one. Fuck that cunt. Self defence is a natural born right that no fuckwit lawmaker can give or take away. But they sure seem to want to lock you up for exercising that right. If I had been the police officer ordered to take that man in to custody I would have pinned a medal on the old mans chest told my superiors to go fuck themselves and resigned.

• Like 2

Urgh. WTF is wrong with humanity. Reminds me of the local teens who got all fuckdd up on datura recently, stole a family's pet lamb and bludgeoned it to death by smashing it against a power pole. Yuck!

I came here with something silly. And now I feel grossed out by how rank some people can be.

But moving along. While I can.

(i imagine no one will be able to relate to this, but I thought it may give you lot a giggle)

Don't cha hate it when you somehow find yourself at a spontaneous dinner party with 6 sparkly-eyed, middle aged lesbians.. The mild anxiety you are experiencing from being in a totally new environment with new people momentarily becomes intense anxiety, when you see a poster in the hallway which states:

"Lesbian recruitment: No experience required!" :unsure:

- that sure left me thinking 'what the hell did I just get myself into!?'

But in all seriousness, they were incredibly lovely people and thankfully didn't try to recruit me :lol:

• Like 1

Sorry Bog, probably was a little too heavy. I had just read the story and was in rant mode.

I bet the conversation at your dinner was interesting. I personally find lesbians fascinating :wink:

All good man.

I can gloss over most stuff.. somehow hearing about animal abuse generally cuts me deeper than hearing about humans.

Not that it makes human against human abuse any less horrific..

But poor little ponies :(

And yes, stoner lesbians who play hacky and make amazing food are quite interesting company indeed.

I was partially raised by dykes, mum is a lady lover lol. I always have felt they expect me to be gay cause mum is though, which can be odd sometimes.

Ugh, I remember reading about that case in Dunedin. Fucking sickos

Dont get me started on lesbians.

About a month ago I asked this gorgeous girl at my old work out. Took her out on the best date I've ever pulled off in my life, tells me she loved it, kept messaging me for another few weeks but was always not quite available for another date but adamant shes keen then one day just abruptly ends it. I went to the staff xmas function a few night ago where she was smashed and she tells me shes bi but mainly lesbian. I felt like saying bitch tell me this fucking shit before you string me along for no reason!!! ARRRGGHHH fucking girls...

Sometimes I just wana be asexual and live in a cave in the hills.

• Like 2

Amen brother haha...I have an agonizing tendency to fall for girls who turn out to be gay. I think it must be the pixie hair combined with the fact that they tend not to be airhead girlie girls and usually have a more strong and independent, individual and offbeat sort of personality and don't care so much about the assumptions and expectations of mainstream society...as opposed to just "OMG myspace and makeup and hair extensions and nightclubs". Not that all straight girls are like that. But yeah.

DCHIW...somebody does something wrong by you, and they know it full well...but not only will they not admit it or apologize or make any attempt at putting it right, they actively give you the cold shoulder and act like a douche for no other reason than they can't own up to the fact that they've behaved poorly..so they try to put it back on you for "over-reacting" and "being uptight" when all you ever did was assert reasonable personal boundaries in a mature and civil way.

It's like their conception of themselves as good people rests on such shaky foundations that they have to actively suppress the reality of every single asshole thing that they do, to live in a dreamworld where they can do no wrong.

Oh what I would give to live in a world where adults behaved like adults.

Edited by gtarman
  • Like 1

I hate it when I realise how much I take for granted.

Don't cha just hate it when you want to reply to a comment but the quote button won't work anymore !

Works for me :P

Don't cha hate it when just because your bedroom door is open people see it as an invitation to walk in and start talking at you and harassing you? Dagnammit people! It's just hot and we have no aircon! It doesn't mean I wanna see your stupid face and listen to you ramble on about whatever crap you've obviously mistakenly decided that I need to hear. Leave me alone, I'm a hermit dammit!

:ana:

• Like 1

And don't cha hate it when a youtube video has a misleading title or thumbnail? If there are no boobies in the video, don't mislead me into watching it under the false pretense of seeing boobies! :P

Don't cha hate it when your housemate (despite you telling him not to half a dozen times already) eats your clearly labelled food out of your shelf on the fridge without asking. For fuck sake, it really is getting pathetic. He knows how much it pisses me off, because I've made it abundantly clear the last time it happened, and it didn't happen for a couple months after that. But then whenever he thinks I've forgotten or if he thinks I won't notice he'll just do it again whenever it's convenient for him or if he runs out of something, like I'm his personal fucking supply train.

The dude wonders why our last housemate hated his guts and why all his "friends" want nothing to do with him anymore...it's because in every arena of life he just acts like an opportunistic, self-centered dickweed with no regard for others. What a waste of space.

Don't cha hate it when less than two weeks later, after you tell your housemates in no uncertain terms not to eat stuff that doesn't belong to them, they do it again.

Except instead of doing it himself he just told our other housemate that a whole bunch of stuff in the freezer (which he knew belonged to me) didn't belong to anyone and that he could eat it. What a petty little passive-aggressive fuck stain.

I know it's probably out of line to say that the world would be a better place if people like him just dropped dead tomorrow, but it really would be. I mean, especially when money is so tight and I'm already stretching my food budget as far as it can go, it's just shithead behaviour.

He still hasn't even apologized or replaced the stuff he helped himself to last week.

And now I feel passive-aggressive for writing about it on here as opposed to talking to him about...but I can't fucking talk to him about it, there's no use. I've already had that conversation with him half a dozen times, and if I have to have it again I swear I'm just gonna hit the fucker. I'm at my wit's end...I just don't know what to do anymore.

Why do I always end up living with assholes?! I must have done something seriously fucked up in a past life to get this kind of karma.

Edited by gtarman

Don't cha hate it when... you've been doing a jigsaw puzzle for a few days.... you've put the time and effort in (enthusiasm), then along comes someone who wasn't enthusiastic about doing it (has done none of it),and they put the last dozen or so pieces in in your absence??! Grrr

• Like 1

You get paid thinking u have a phat pay check, then go to your online banking and see that 2 and a bit grand has been decimated down to 40 dollars through a whole heap of direct debits and insurances catching up to you, and now have to survive on that 40buks till next fortnight... Farrrrrrrrk!

• Like 1

Don't cha hate it when somebody behaves like a tosser but they think it's completely justified because they're "just doing their job". It's such a cop-out...yeah, your company might dictate that you have to do something that breaks the golden rule, but that doesn't mean you don't still have a choice, or that you can't go about it another way. Telemarketers, debt collectors, those annoying bastards who try harass you on the street for Greenpeace or WWF. I wish people would stop hiding behind convenient excuses and own their own behaviour and choices.

EDIT: but on the other hand, don't you love it when one of those people rises above it and does the right thing.

Edited by gtarman