The Corroboree
faustus

collection of ebooks on psychedelics + mysticism

through my travails i've accumulated a small collection of e-books that you may also find interesting.

the books have largely an academic focus and are on various topics including psychedelics, mysticism, ethnobotany and addiction.

i particularly recommend the ones i've marked in red. sorry no grow guides, etc!

i've named each file according to general topic and all save a few of them are searchable. when i get a chance i'll also add them to a torrent

+ if you have any additional books on similiar topics i'd love to get a hold of them! i'm not particularly interested in grow guides, mainly more obscure out of print books from the 60s

link: http://www.filesonic...s+mysticism.rar (i'm not sure how long it'll stay active)

pw: faustus

size: 398 MB

CONTENTS

addiction. brizer and castaneda (2010) clinical addiction psychiatry.pdf

addiction. browne-miller (2009) praeger collection of addictions.pdf

addiction. hales et al (2011) american psychiatric publishing textbook of substance abuse management, 4th ed.pdf *good chapter by glennon on pharmacological classification of hallucinogens

DMT. amaringo (1999) ayahuasca visions.pdf

DMT. shanon (2002) antipodes of the mind - charting the phenomenology of the ayahuasca experience.pdf

DMT. strassman (2001) DMT - the spirit molecule.pdf

ethnobortany. schultes (1976) hallucinogenic plants - a golden guide.pdf

ethnobotany. furst (1976) hallucinogens and culture.pdf

ethnobotany. harner (1972) hallucinogens and shamanism.PDF

ethnobotany. ott (1996) pharmacotheon.pdf

ethnobotany. schultes et al (2001) plants of the gods their sacred healing and hallucinogenic powers.pdf

ethnobotany. wasson et al (1986) persephone's quest - entheogens and the origins of religion.pdf

ketamine. moore (1978) journeys into the bright world.pdf

LSD. blewett (1959) handbook for the therapeutic use of lysergic acid diethylamide-25-individual and group procedures.pdf

LSD. braden (1967) the private sea - LSD and the search for god.pdf

LSD. derold and leae (1967) LSD, man & society.pdf

LSD. eisner (2002) remembrances of LSD therapy past.pdf

LSD. hofmann (1980) LSD, my problem child.pdf

LSD. lee (1985) acid dreams. the complete social history of LSD - the CIA, the sixties, and beyond.pdf

LSD. solomon (1964) LSD and the consciousness expanding drug.pdf

LSD. stafford (1967) LSD - the problem solving psychedelic.pdf

LSD. stevens (1988) storming heaven - LSD & the american dream.pdf

MDMA. holland (2001). ecstasy - the complete guide.pdf

MDMA. koellhoffer (2008) ecstasy and other club drugs.pdf

MDMA. sanders (2006) drugs, clubs and young people sociological and public health perspectives.pdf

MDMA. valter and arrizabalaga (1998) designer drugs directory.pdf

mysticism. dass (1971) be here now.pdf

mysticism. hood and spilka (2009) the psychology of religion - an empirical approach.pdf

mysticism. horgan (2003) rational mysticism.pdf

mysticism. mcnamara (2006) where god and science meet.pdf

mysticism. pahnke (1963) drugs and mysticism - an analysis of the relationship between psychedelic drugs and the mystical consciousness, PhD thesis.PDF

mysticism. steinbock (2007) phenomenology and mysticism - the verticality of religious experience.pdf

mysticism. william james (1902) the varieties of religious experience.pdf

mysticism. yogananda (2003) autobiography of a yogi.pdf

psychedelics. aaronson and osmond (1970) psychedelics the uses and implications of hallucinogenic drugs.pdf

psychedelics. hoffer and osmond (1967) the hallucinogens.pdf

psychedelics. huxley (1952) the doors of perception.pdf

psychedelics. leary et al (1964) the psychedelic experience - a manual based on the tibetan book of the dead.pdf

psychedelics. masters and houston (1966) the varieties of psychedelic experience.pdf

psychedelics. shulgin and shulgin (1991) pihkal phenethylamines i have known and loved.pdf

psychedelics. shulgin and shulgin (1997) tihkal tryptamines i have known and loved.pdf

psychedelics. stolaroff (2004) the secret chief revealed - conversations with a pioneer of the underground psychedelic therapy movement.pdf

psychedelics. walsh and grob (2005) higher wisdom - eminent elders explore the continuing impact of psychedelics.pdf

psychopharmacology. roth (2006) the serotonin receptors.pdf

psychopharmacology. stahl (2000) essential psychopharmacology, 2nd ed.pdf

shrooms. allegro (1970) the sacred mushroom and the cross.pdf

shrooms. letcher (2006) shroom - a cultural history of the magic mushroom.pdf

• Like 5

cheers :) and thanks for putting it on filesonic!

Awesome !!! Thanks faustus.

By the way.... your new avatar is distracting :).

Avatar is wicked, as is the upload! Thanks Faustus :worship: , I'm really looking forward to reading these.

ow!!! my internet is intermittent or something. I keep getting timed out, Grrrr ! I have an account with filesonic too. If at first you dont succeed try agian :)

Whoa, nice collection. Some great reading material up there, cheers!

ow!!! my internet is intermittent or something. I keep getting timed out, Grrrr ! I have an account with filesonic too. If at first you dont succeed try agian :)

yeheh come on yo stop all your downloads its making mine time out and go too slow!

awesome faustus, when i have the time, i'll go through all my ebooks and see if there's anything you might be interested in.

i've been looking around for pihkal and tihkal and can only find part 2 of each so hopefully the ones you have are part 1 and 2.

this is greatly appreciated thank you.

glad it's of use to you all.

what sort of speeds are you all getting with filesonic? i can get anywhere between 50-400 kb, but regardless it should be better than what you'd get from a torrent.

@chnt-- re PiHKAL/TiHKAL unfortunately it's part 2. if anyone has the full version, would certainly love to get a hold of it!

got up to ~70k. just finished, much appreciated good Sir :wink:

also your sig reminds me of Samuel Beckett

Spend the years of learning squandering

Courage for the years of wandering

Through a world politely turning

From the loutishness of learning

peace

glad it's of use to you all.

what sort of speeds are you all getting with filesonic? i can get anywhere between 50-400 kb, but regardless it should be better than what you'd get from a torrent.

@chnt-- re PiHKAL/TiHKAL unfortunately it's part 2. if anyone has the full version, would certainly love to get a hold of it!

the elusive part ones..

thanks anyway, will download shortly

[quoteglad it's of use to you all.

a little over 1 MB here.. thinking of going back to rapidshare though as filesonic has been a bit all over the place lately..

Cheers for that, soul seller!

that'd be cool if i could download it for free..

you can download it, you have to register first.

@ chnt -- from memory, if they ask you to pay for a subscription there's another option to download it in exchange for uploading something yourself

thanks for that qualia and faustus, i now have the full version of tihkal. a search for the full version of pihkal produced no results.

Thank you so much, Faustus :D This saves a lot of time-consuming dead-end searches for particular (and often elusive) questions.