Sex and drugs :O

Thanks for the book recommendation col. :0

Edited by incognito

God bless you mr.hawk :) Your a champ.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

Edit-ranting sorry bout that.

Edited by incognito

Brugmansia?? I get roses and plumeria scents and lovin' I get it wow this could be really interesting line of research, looks an interesting read.

why do u think i love my brugz soooooo much lol!!

Personal experiments with a herbal blend called 'Seven Roots' has proved quite satisfactory!

I haven't tried making the tincture, but i think it would be quite worthwhile.

I suppose it wouldnt really fall under the classification of a drug, but it has a long history of use and many happy customers from what i can gather.

See if you can find a supplier who ships to OZ.

mine came from this site:

http://www.shaman.co.nz/Seven-Roots-Love-Potion.html

And even just for research's sake, you should check out the other herbs they have on offer, there's some pretty good info

http://www.shaman.co.nz/Aphrodisiacs.html

And here's the only other supplier of 7 roots that popped up when i googled it:

http://www.qoriintiherbals.bigcartel.com/product/7-roots

"Seven Roots Amazon Love Potion

Seven Roots is a famous drink in the Amazon where it is widely sold in bars and on markets under its Spanish name Siete Raices.

This is a blend of the most powerful herbal remedies with aphrodisiac properties the rainforest offers. The ingredients vary between the different regions of the jungle and the highlands.

Although it is called Seven roots, the ingredients can be barks, stems or leaves beside of roots, or, as in our product, contain often no roots at all. Try Seven Roots for yourself.

Our product is a traditional blend made in Peru of the following fine cut ingredients:

1. Huanarpo Macho (Jatropha macrantha) bark

In Peru Huanarpo Macho bark and stem is a very popular male sexual tonic and aphrodisiac. It is considered an overall male sexual stimulant and libido aid and is used to restore sexual potency. It is also used in Peruvian herbal medicine for asthma, bronchitis, coughs, and diabetes and as a nerve tonic to calm and support the central nervous system

2. Icoja (Unonopsis floribunda) bark

The Icoja tree is native to the Amazon basin and tropical lowland forests in Panama, Ecuador, Colombia, Brazil, Peru and Bolivia. Amazon natives use it against arthritis, diabetes, diarrhoea, inflammations, lung disorders, malaria, pellagra (lack of niacin or vitamin B3), rheumatism, skin infections and wounds. It is also an ingredient of several aphrodisiac herbal formulas.

3. Clavo Huasca (Thynanthus panurensis) Bark

Clavo Huasca is an aromatic vine that is often found climbing to the forest canopy in Amazonian Peru. It's reported to be a highly effective natural aphrodisiac for both men and women in South America today. Indian tribes in the Amazon rainforest regard Clavo Huasca as an impotency remedy for men and as an aphrodisiac especially for pre-menopausal women. In Peruvian herbal medicine this vine tincture is also used for fever, aching muscles and arthritis pain.

4. Chuchuhuasi (Maytenus macrocarpa) bark (see above)

5. Iporuro (Alchornea castaneifolia) leaf (see above)

6. Para Para (Eustephia coccinea) bark

7. Tambor Huasca (Bauhinia sp.) entire liana

How To Make a Love Potion

Tea Preparation

Just use one teaspoon per cup, let it steep in freshly boiled water for 5 to 8 minutes...ready! Or, for optimum results, decoct (simmer) the mixture for 10 minutes or longer in boiling water on a low heat. A longer steeping time allows for more of the components in the herbs to dissolve into the tea water. You can prepare it early in the day, pour in a thermos and drink in different dosages during the day; best with a little honey.

Alcoholic tincture

Use two spoonfuls of the ingredients per 100 ml of high proof alcohol of your choice (Rum, Vodka, Brandy). Allow macerating for 2 weeks while shaking daily, then strain into a clean bottle and seal.

How to store

Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool; dry place, away from direct heat and light. Label properly and keep containers tightly closed when not in use."

• Like 5

Not fair... i missed the pre-edited version on the opening post.

• Like 2

I think it was about incog being upset he couldn't get it up, an needs drugs to help him. Shamed to buy the V, as he has trust in the plants, but wasn't sure which ones, as the ones he plays with now have the opposite effect...?

(*purely hypothetical, but someone had to have a go)

• Like 6

Seriously bullit ? I would be interested to here of your experience if you have- not every detail but a general idea lol.

What are the effects BF in your experience of 7 Roots???

Edited by incognito

Personal experiments with a herbal blend called 'Seven Roots' has proved quite satisfactory!

"Seven Roots Amazon Love Potion

Try Seven Roots for yourself.

Sounds like alot of work :o! I'm tried after have just one root :blush: LOL.

Seriously though, this is an interesting topic. I don't have much to add but I will be keen to hear of peoples experiences.

Cheers

jox

• Like 5

The book col mentioned is on eBay for around 110 buks.

Seriously bullit ? I would be interested to here of your experience if you have- not every detail but a general idea lol.

Mood elevation, enhanced senses and general feelings of well being, relaxation and naughtyness ;)

And yeah.. Seriously Bullit? Your misses too?

• Like 1

Back when Yohimbe bark was unregulated (in NZ) I got ahold of some, and found it to inexorably give boners (and make them magic too). Unfortunately a lot of those went unused, as I was mostly using it for the stimulant and MAOI properties, and I was single then. But if it's legal where you are - it's great.

HOWEVER! Unscrupulous Africans have taken to the capitalism game, and realized that by chopping down wild trees, they can sell the bark for a lot more than chasing cows around can fetch you. So the wild Pausinystalia yohimbe trees are going extinct, so westerners can get hard. :( Grow the tree - SAB sells it (last time I checked).

• Like 4

yeap seriously, brugMANsia<> ''the witch trapped inside that distorts man '' we all have smelt the brug flower in the evening yeah!?1? strong prefumed sweet smelling and alluring. i dont really like the smell like fuken patchouli but aye :devil: anywho i grow this biatch [ in pots] around windows and doorways soo the perfume fills the house. i am the only fuken human male in the house lol everyone is like can u smell that beautiful smell o yeah the brug is flowering..

i dont think i can write bout ingesting or smoking it can i?? but yeah i heard smoking it can work very well as an aphrodisiac ,mood and sexual enhancer..... but aye fuk it i made my girls on wine hahahahahaha

Edited by bullit
  • Like 1

edit sorry

Edited by bullit

Do go on....dosages? Method of ingestion,? Effects ?

ok years ago when all the crazy shit was going on lol my wife and i love sitting down with a bowl of leaves and rolling a double paper ''banger'' [effects mild not like ingesting it!] very relaxed , colour enhancment like wearing yellow work shades [sunglasses] euphoric , shit dude u know i cant write too good lol but it doesnt last long sooo ya gotta roll up again in 10 minutes or so? then another 1 ..

my girl loved smoking it smelling it when it was lit in the room saying she was relaxed and very loving , its the flower perfume that makes my wife crazy but!!!

ingesting a whole different ball game fucken wouldnt recommend it she [brugmansia] is jealous of me lol

oi but its the wine thats like an everlasting open flower :blush::wink:

• Like 3

I imagine that flower perfumes would very much heighten arousal.

Wine? Do go on..

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

wines not in the book is it??? shit i gunna get in trouble if my misso reads this 1 :blush:

like i said i made all my 4 girls on red wine lol 1 bottle 4 me girl turns her nasty goood :wink:

adding in 2 tabs of 25mgs of codiene makes it more fun ................ anywho the book on how to make a boy [son] is bullshit, ice is just fucken cold lol :o

edit<> ice water on the :o does not make boys :wacko:

Edited by bullit

Ah okay so did u add brug to the wine ??

yeah many years ago , but it wasnt wine it was rum. i am not keen on brugmansia i think its a female thing aye, i have read and talked to people bout this and yeah most male incounters with her was bad but the opposite with the girls??

i am now tryin 25;1 BLUE LILY resin and wine!!! 5 grams melted in a lil of hot water then added to a bottle of wine..

Edited by bullit
  • Like 1

Good one bullit, let us know how that goes.

protip: resin is a good plan. never put flowers or leaves into a bottle if you expect to get anything out! :BANGHEAD2:

• Like 1

You haven't had sex, until you've had sex on Changa, there are fewer more wonderful things than two people connecting when they can really see and feel each other.

Depends on how the Changa is made though, like what flowers and herbs you use. I imagine the best blends would have rose, hibiscus, and other similar flowers.

Edit: I forgot to mention that there might have been some golden chocolate involved, which is also a fantastic aphrodisiac by itself.

Edited by Roopey

I actually have. Lavender was incorporated in the base.. It initiated the whole proceedings

Nothing could be worse than shroom sex surely?

Edited by incognito
  • Like 2