The Corroboree

Sorry guys, had some personal stuff this week and didn't find time to get these packed and sent out. I'm halfway there, and have plenty of time over the next week so they should start trickling through then. Thanks for your patience. There's still at least 20 vials unclaimed if anyone else is interested - I've done my best to keep everything clean at all stages, but my kitchen is far from a sterile environment and I reckon these should be used asap, so if no one claims the surplus by next week I'll just be sending out extras randomly, you can give them to your mum for her violets or whatever.

• Like 4

I'll put my hand up, if you can send overseas (i can cover the postage costs). Would love to try this on part of my allotment and observe the difference in plant growth. Will PM.

Sorry, I think there are going to be quarantine issues for overseas postage, so this one'll have to be Aussies only.

Batch sent out today - if you sent me your address last week and were only asking for one or two vials, yours was probably in there. Those who forgot to send me their address, asked for larger amounts, and/or are arranging other trades with me may have theirs sent out at some later date. Possibly tomorrow if I get my shit together to go to the post office.

Anodyne seeing as you are so keen to give some of this stuff away i will take some off your hands if you like lol

i'm onto this pretty late, but i'm uber interested, am i too late? don't wanna be a pain in the arse! i'm in developing a food/medicine forest from the ground up, been getting into nitrogen fixer's & fungal/plant/nutrient relationships & basically just developing a deep passion for the complexity & just infinitely fascinating frontier of soil biology of late & i would be so keen to check it out.. nice work anodyne, cool stuff, i totally understand if i'm too late though,maybe next time if so :)

• Like 1

paradox (& anyone else interested) - yep, there's some left and I'd like to share it around and get these cool little critters out there thriving & grooving in peoples gardens. I'll be sending out more, just make sure you PM me your address.

I received mail from you today Anodyne...well, it was either from you, or someone accidentally sent their specimen here instead of pathology,lol.

Thank Heaps !

:)

• Like 1

Yeah, they're fantastically suspicious looking vials, hey? :lol: Glad they made it through. There's still a half-dozen folks whose haven't been sent out yet, I ran out of envelopes and haven't had a chance to go get more, but I haven't forgotten about you!

• Like 1

I should also add a tip: before using or trying to divide up a vial I reckon you should mix it gently first - just turning it end-over-end a few times should do the trick. I have no idea if that sediment in the bottom actually contains all the bacteria or if it's just some kind of growth-medium residue, but I figure it can't hurt to mix it up properly. Those vials have graduated markings on the side for those who don't have equipment for measuring small amounts, and the yellow caps on them hold ~2mL.

Got mine today as well! Thanks heaps man! Can't wait to get experimenting!

thanx 4 the drugs ! now i can live for 3 more weeks :devil:

• Like 1

I got my urine sample today too, thanks.

That's an awesome giveaway Anodyne can't thank you enough

received today mate. Very much appreciated and looking forward to playing with the soil microbe injection.

Arrived friday so thanks muchly. I wont say what my wife thought it was haha.Now to find a victim to experiment on.

Any more honey bunny?

Just don't snort it all at once bullit, you'll be fine.

Yeah incog, pm me your address.

Everyone else's should be on the way.

• Like 2

i recieved mine today thank you anodyne :worship:

Maybe we can start new thread with our results

Maybe under sustainable or something.

Interested to see how it goes!

But for the moment,,,,

So diluted some of mine in 3 diff batches.

Keep a bit to see what it does with seed / cuttings.

Basically, as an outline, strip feed some grass ( not the smoking variety), a vege garden, a strawberry patch etc etc.

mixed a bit with seasol

Mixed some with carp & the above

Feed a worm farm with spillage.

Curious to see what it does!

Thanks Anodyne

• Like 1

i received mine today too, thanks Anodyne :) :) :)

Can't w8 to see it work it's magic.

Received mine as well, thanks heaps Anodyne :worship:

Got mine too. Thanks Anodyne! Very much appreciated.

thanks so much brother! arrived safe & sound :)

got mine safe and sound today.