The Corroboree
tipz

free seed giveaway

Would be cool if i could get a sp. or 2

Cheers

yes pleaz

I'd be interested in absolutely any of them!
Thanks micromegas and tipz

Yes please if there's any left!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be great, I'd love some if theirs any left. Thanks to both of you.

Cheers

jox

OK there is substantial interest. .

Bear with me guys... It's going to take a little while on this one.

I think the best thing to do would be just to ask everyone to send their forwarding names and addresses. keep it short and simple because I will have 30 - 40 to dig through :wink:. Ill then bag up portions by eye. You might not get all the species but I will make sure everyone gets a fair whack of seed.

• Like 10

Your offering alot of very cool seed. I doubt anyone would complain about their freebie.

Thats alot BTW. Some new seed would be awesome

Edited by eatfoo

Oh my, i would absolutely love to jump in on this one... A few species i am yet to sow! Thanks for spreading the love. :-)

Yes please!

I would be very keen :) espcially on brue and goliath but they all sound fantastic

will PM my address, thanks a bunch Micromegas and Tipz

yes pls only cause i dont have any of those types only if still any left cheers could also donate 200 trich seeds and 300 mixed cactus seed to help

tipz drop the word "antinociceptive" into a post and i'll shoot you out some stamps to help this awesome effort move on... :)

• Like 1

If i could be squeezed in even just a few seeds would be amazing :)

Also endor, antinociceptive : to reduce pain from a certaun stimuli..

Very good choice of wording.

• Like 1

Many thanks for the offer endo :wink: but a helpfull member has allready offered to send me 50 stamps for the cause.

Just got to get a few baggies and some bubble wrap now and Im good to go. Realistically it is going to be over a week before I get them all out.

If i have not replied to your PM yet, dont fret. Everyone above and the few expected latecomers below will get some.

• Like 3

Great work Tipz, you made easy work of separating them! I was about to jump on here to say just send out whole fruits but you've got it sorted.

These fruits would have just fallen and rotted on the ground, so I appreciate the work in getting them out there, good effort and generous. Also thank you mystery stamp donor!

The unknown bridgessii was bought from a nursery (now closed) in noarlunga in 2006, it has no name. Interestingly, it only had one fruit but 1000 seeds, and it's fruit look juicy and edible. Others had heaps of fruits but they remained small and pithy, like the validus whose one fruit had only a few seeds. I think it set earlier in the season. http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33701&page=4 post 80, very first pic.

Happy growing people. I think there be some good genetics in there, and yes very random. but since the bees steal all my pollen before I can use it, at least they facilitated some plant love!

Micro

• Like 3

yes please im keen for some

Ugh forgot to PM dunce, hope I'm on that list ;) PM now away!

I'd love some if it isn't too late. PM on the way.

Great work Micro, Tipz and mystery stamp donor.

I feel I'm a bit late, but I'll try and raise my hand as well. Reguardless of whether I'm in time or not, thanks for sharing the love tipz and Micromegas!!!

Any seeds left Tipz ?

I'd love to have a grow at growing any of those species :wink:

COULD I ALSO SEND YOU SOME SEEDS TO ADD IF YOU LIKE CHEERS CANT SEEM TO PM YOU ATM HOPE YOU DONT MIND I PUT ADDRESS ON HERE ***moderator edit, removed address*** SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS IF YOU WOULD LIKE THOSE COUPLE HUNDRED SEEDS TO ADD

Edited by El presidente Hillbillios
removed address

I still have not sent the seeds guys.

I didn't expect such a large response, I would say they should be on the way by the end of next week. I have not forgotten

Kate, you should delete the details above ( or if mods could edit ? ). It's not the best idea to make your name and address so public on this forum. I have got your details and will get them off to you. Displaying that information can lead to all kinds of possible ( even if unlikely ) ramifications.

Thanks for the patience guys :)

( edited for my terribool grammahhhh and speeling )

Edited by tipz
  • Like 3

Mate what you are doing is huge and to even get them out by the end of next week is a great effort. :worship:

I am sure everyone is happy to wait and also be wrapped with what they receive. :)

Cheers

Got

• Like 3