The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhoenixSon

Dipshit neighbour burning plastic

So whats the best way to report this twat burning plastic ever month or so,

pillars of plastic smoke cover my house,

sometimes the fires carry on for days, so ive got a feeling he chucks tyres on there aswell.

:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

motherfucker pisses me off, toxic shit.

ring the local council , theyll sort him out.

Probably the cops burning crops,lol.

:)

Report the bastard to the EPA in your state.

Try to get your neighbours to spam the fuck out of the council too, if enough people say the same thing they'll get on his case.

I feel for you, I had to deal with the same kind of idiocy a few months ago (mine was a plumber burning all kinds of nasty plastic pipe offcuts). I wouldn't waste your time talking to them, it seems that the kind of people that burn plastic are self righteous, ego-driven and potentially hostile when confronted. The local council and EPA are your best bet but you can call the fire brigade if the fire is larger than a cubic metre afaik. If you can get at least one other neighbour to complain you'll have them stopped that much quicker.

Have you tried talking to him?

Exactly, have you tried that? You know, before you go off lagging him in anonymously, like old granny crime stoppers!

kill him its the only way to peace

Have you tried talking to him?

Yes, he didnt really care. I dont think he was into having conversations that involved something more complex than grunting.

Exactly, have you tried that? You know, before you go off lagging him in anonymously, like old granny crime stoppers!

Who siad it was anonymous? Yeah i did man i fucken dibber dobbed on his honky arse. Because he's a fuckwit and i dont apprecite inhaling burnt plastic.

ring the local council , theyll sort him out.

Council siad they'd have a look yesterday. Dont know if they ever came.

Doesnt help when my 9 mont old munchkin is teething running a fever and vomiting

Oh well @ least the fire didnt rage on for days this time.

look out for rednecks ! they dont giv a fuk and can cauze ya many of problems ! !! do u rent or own ya house?? tell tha cunt i have small children and stop burnin your shit ya cunt all i will fuken bash ya fuken head in cunt???

Man i feel for ya ,i don't miss having neighbors at all .Before moving countries, im now living in a very rural neighbor-less area. I lived in suburbia and had neighbors from hell .Junkies on one side and a damn holiday house on the other .I never knew when the junkies were going to jump the fence and rip us off living in constant paranoia. The holiday house used to get a constant stream of dumbfuck schoolies etc.. who had no concern for anyone trying to sleep ...from both sides we used to get ciggie butts, pizza crusts ,bottles , and footys chucked over the fence, always worrying about my cacti getting snapped by balls .I didn't really mean it what i wrote when i said kill him , but sometimes it feels like the only way lol, that or move far far away

If you have other neighbors around who have noticed this (especially ones with children), I'd talk to them and collectively petition you local fire department / city council or EPA organisation. I wouldn't be too keen on talking to an incest pig fucker like that more than once... likely to get shot at :unsure: . There's strength in numbers when it comes to complaining about dumb fucks like your plastic/tire burner.

Happens here frequently in the winter, oldies will have a fire in a 44 gallon drum and just burn pretty much all their rubbish and things they dont need. i used to do it as a kid myself. was fun at the time, i guess thats why alot of people do it, subconciously. theres always a chance that an aerosol can has snuck in to the rubbish so you are on edge for a duration, those mofos go off! bags of rubbish, i was horrified initially, ive kinda accepted it now as a cultural practice.

but no not now i recycle. and ive worked in a recycling plant, and i know what happens to alot of recyclable goods. theyare piled up and burnt. HOWEVER i just had an idea for you!!!

One old geezer on our street had a pretty bad fie, it smelt like burning tyre. anyways the fire brigade was called and he hada fire truck parked on his front lawn. Call the fire brigade! say you smell a noxious smoke coming from his house!!

I think your onto it jabez i think neighbourhood watch was a good thing and safe houses for kids and such. Properly checked out and accredited for where kids can go if their in fear and suspicious someones stalking, after them etc would possibly be a huge job.

CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT-SAY ITS SMELLS LIKE A TOXIC SMOKE/GAS, GIVE DIRECTION OF THE HOUSE ITS COMING FROM.

howz about the time you stretched all around the maze ingog. you da man. by the end, you were paperthin.

adventure time with ingog..stretchy stretchy.

one of your best episodes

howz about the time you stretched all around the maze ingog. you da man. by the end, you were paperthin.

adventure time with ingog..stretchy stretchy.

one of your best episodes

incog! incog! incog! yeah incog! :P