The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey ashes if you ever want a good laugh message me and I'll tell you about the messed up states I've put myself in also my previous post about bikies was meant to get a laugh I'm a clown that's how I deal with stuff with jokes unfortunately I can't make 'em all smile all the time myself included = )

Happy Travels = )

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Sigh> Yeh well once again I have come across as a harsh asshole, Sorry to all , and sorry to you Ashes, I dont mean to offend, I hope all is welll, but jeez this kinda stuff is too bloody regular, be bloody careful people !!!

Chilli - that would be awesome dude! Send me a pm. I am doing alright.. Still can't yawn, sneeze, shit, cough or sleep and when I get close to sleeping I have convulsions/body twitches.

Torsten.. Why call an ambulance? So they can give me benzos and talk to me like I'm a fool.. I just needed help from ppl within this forum because your all on my level and most have RC experience. I just needed some advice and reassurance.. Why don't I have a mate close by that couldve helped? Because they're all simple minded alcoholics who dont understand why you can't just throw something away.. Sorry for relying on this forum for help..

Bullit.. Soft? Weak? I don't think so.. Fucked up and a little careless.. Probably. I dont think you belong on this forum mate.. You seem a little immature to be honest..

Alright I cbf'd typing anymore.. All I can say is thanks for caring guys.. Apart from bullit, every one of your replies has in some way helped me.

For those who want to have a general discussion about RC's, there's a few of these going already:

The Status of the Global RC Market

Highs and lows of burgeoning synthetic drug market

Yes, there's some dodgy shit going on in this arena, and yes, it should be discussed, but this thread isn't the place for it. Someone came here asking for help, don't treat it as an opportunity to soapbox our personal views about RCs.

grab a sack of goon, it will help. Some gaba agonist of some kind. Will help rest your body.

maybe some codeine?

Lack of sleep will make any stim psychosis worse ov course.

Yes I did consider the iminent crisis appeared to be over but I also considered he seemed to be in a pretty bad headspace (admittedly much better than at the peak of the crisis) & that I did not know if he had anymore left & that I realy did not know enough about his situation & how any more possible comments may affect him so I thought perhaps it could wait until he made it clear it was a more apropriate time rather than how it seemed to us.

I thought I had made it abundantly clear how I felt on the issue of knowing better albeit based on comments he had made in the past about MDPV so I'm not sure why you adressed that bit to me?

I don't know about all these new RC chems , however from personal hassles in the past with other things , you will feel like shit until your natural brain chemistry re-establishes itself . Unfortunately , ime , time is the only true healer - taking more of whatever in a small dose may or may not temporarily help , but it is just putting off the inevitable .... You need rest , sleep , and nutrition . And friends ...Try to eat and sleep , if possible . Maybe try a small joint [ but M always made me hang out worse ... ] Just try to remember it will be all over soon - just a bad memory and a lesson learned .... But equally important , consider the response here - you have friends here that you've never met . Life is a precious gift - don't blow it .

Bullit.. Soft? Weak? I don't think so.. Fucked up and a little careless.. Probably. I dont think you belong on this forum mate.. You seem a little immature to be honest..

I agree, while this thread is not about me i still feel slightly offended by "bullit's" moronic comments.

Im not sure if ashes is right and your just very imature or you were actually trying to make this situation worse. In anycase im not down with your tone in this thread, be nice or fuck off?

Edit:

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I+am+comendering+this+thread+you+get+the+fuck+out+_295f30b9ea8fdcfb6f5148de05757e1d.jpg

Torsten, Moderators; please note my objection to pretty much everything "bullit" has posted within this thread.

shruman, looks like caapi made his 'you shoudl ahve known better' post after the crisis was over, so seems appropriate timing. The OP knew better as from his statement...

I thought I had made it abundantly clear how I felt on the issue of knowing better albeit based on comments he had made in the past about MDPV so I'm not sure why you adressed that bit to me?

Maybe meant for me? If so, my response is this:

Even if "you should have known better" is an accurate thing to say, even if it's something that the person needs to hear at some point, the most useful time to say this is NOT when they're freaking out about OD'ing. My response to b.caapi was harsh and sarcastic, but the point I was trying to get around to is that all of that kinda stuff, if it needs to be said at all, can wait until tomorrow. (if it's necessary - I think the fact that LAWF asked for help suggests that it's not)

Ok so I'm drifting in and out of sleep. I have some phenibut that I may try, I think because I took so many anti-psychotics theres not any melatonin.. Strange thing, I've never experienced a change in time perception on a stim before where its almost LSD-like.

I've gotta admit though... I did know better.. I was just very, VERY fucking bored last Monday morning and I got sick of wasting money on incense, only to be less motivated than when I started.. I thought hmm that hoe powder has an RC in it.. Why not give it a bioassay and see if I can narrow down the base compound. Well I did it.. I just got hooked on 3.5g in the process.

Mdpv I wasnt so careless about.. I actually ordered that back in oh 11 and had discovered it was not only a possible Nootropic, but being an NDRI, if used in proper moderate doses, could be administered in conjunction with SSRI's to produce basically a tricyclic anti depressant. Little did I know it would take over my life, put me in rehab for 7 days then soon have my fiance leave with my daughter to another man.. Call me soft or weak but I'm fairly sure that'd destroy any mans soul.

I was online yesterday when you first posted this thread LikeAshesWeFade, and i was worried for you.

I am glad some members were able to contact you, and give support.

SAB is truly awesome.

PS:The edited thread title has a calmer vibe to it LikeAshesWeFade, lol.

:)

glad you're ok, let's hope you use this as reason enough to quit putting this shit in your body. good luck with it all.

Ashes mate as before PM me any time, now take time to replenish yourself bruz (eat,sleep,chill).

Was concerned when first read the thread, and this reduced as I read through late yesterday and this morning.

My hat comes off to those that stepped up, proud of you all......

I'm with eatfoo - Bullit I just can't tap what I am thinking right now.

Maybe meant for me? If so, my response is this:

Even if "you should have known better" is an accurate thing to say, even if it's something that the person needs to hear at some point, the most useful time to say this is NOT when they're freaking out about OD'ing. My response to b.caapi was harsh and sarcastic, but the point I was trying to get around to is that all of that kinda stuff, if it needs to be said at all, can wait until tomorrow. (if it's necessary - I think the fact that LAWF asked for help suggests that it's not)

Yeh all good mate, I have since apologized to Ashes about my comment, keep in mind I did post after I knew he was alright, but that is no excuse. I'ts also easy to read comments and take it out of context, It did sound harsh yes , but I felt it needed to be said. I have lost a cousin to a drug overdose and I have since been very sensitive on the subject. I apologize to everyone I may have offended.

And Bullit ! what the fuck man ... I dont appreciate the way you quoted my post to make it appear I had edited that dribble at the end out that you had obviously added ?? that is just wrong man. This line >> "experi MENTAL !!! happy days u freakss we r talkin so ya not that fucked up??? HELP!!!!!! ay! fuck good topic wish i had sum? sorry peace!! " <<

Can a moderator please delete his post to avoid confusion , as I did not type these words.

Bullit please explain?

Maybe you W.A crew can find some time to hang out with LikeAshesWeFade...so its on going support, not just a one off thing. That's if its what LikeAshesWeFade wants. ( i know its hard to make time for other people when you have a young family, but surely you single W.A.ers are in for it)

You guys should get a meet sorted.?!

And geeee, that's a long nick to type...likeasheswefade, :P

All the best LAWF

:)

Yeh all good mate,

Yeah, I'm sorry too - it got a bit heated there, huh? Glad everyone's doing better now.

Aww I really dont have the ability to reply to each of your comments.. :( but yeah that would be awesome if anyone wanted to drop in and say gday anytime.. Maybe not this weekend tho as I still havent slept :( it is killing me..

Hey mate, you'll taper off soon enough. I'll be around through the day, PM, SMS or call if you need to. I reckon youre getting on top of it though. Get some healthy food into ya !

There's a Perth meet which I think is the third Sunday of each month. Im sure the WA crew would love you to be a part of it.

And Bullit ! what the fuck man ... I dont appreciate the way you quoted my post to make it appear I had edited that dribble at the end out that you had obviously added ?? that is just wrong man. This line >> "experi MENTAL !!! happy days u freakss we r talkin so ya not that fucked up??? HELP!!!!!! ay! fuck good topic wish i had sum? sorry peace!! " <<

Can a moderator please delete his post to avoid confusion , as I did not type these words.

Bullit please explain?

Mate, everyone can see that you didn't make that statement, relax. He just made an error and replied within the quote tags.

But yea, bullit, while I admit to getting a hearty chuckle from your weird-ass posts, this isn't the thread for your clowning around. A forum brother's going through a bit of a rough patch and is seeking some good vibes from the community. Youre welcome to be a dick in any other thread except this one. (not that Im qualified to give you that permission LOL)

LikeAshes, I hope your feet touch the ground soon & that your doing ok.

Psylo- your a good person!

& everyone else who was supportive!

It's great to see the support (generally speaking) that this forum provides.

You all seem like good people & it's a good thing to know that there are people out there who care.

No matter if it gets heated;)

I, for one ,would kinda, like to know about your experience LikeAshes with your past few days.

If your up to it at some stage- & you can say no-

Is there somewhere you could post specifics?

Maybe not here if not appropriate but even erowid? Kinda like a trip report.

Thoughts,feelings, dose etc etc.

Education is the key to learning or vice versa!

Take care people's

I'm actually thinking about that too just I need to use a pc lol my phone is too sml to type a decent report. The first gram wasnt that bad really.. It only got messy after the 2nd gram. Less is definitely more.. Its just a little too more-ish! Sleeping between moderate dosing could be ok, as you can eat still, aslong as there's food infront of you. I havent gone shopping yet so that's why I've only eaten 2 meals in 5 days.

Off topic maybe , but this a perfect example of the idiotic and futile drug laws ineffectiveness . For a start people motivated by greed have made available dubious compounds under the guise of " research chemicals " , with a pathetic disclaimer along the lines that they are not intended for consumption . Of course their intent is to in fact market as much as possible for human consumption ; otherwise they would only be available through companies like Sigma - Aldrich and other scientific suppliers , not the neighbourhood " adult " shops or mail-order . Furthermore , because these " research " chems are { deceptively ] labelled as not for consumption , they are not required to meet purity standards ; nor [ I imagine ] will there be any dosage guidelines or advice for any problems encountered .

Despite the disclaimers , it is wrong to blame the users for any problems that might arise . This is because no matter how they attempt to avoid responsibility or circumvent the law , the INTENT of the suppliers is to sell as much as possible , for as much as possible . Clever marketing tactics like describing these analogues as " fertilizers " or " bath salts " , etc , IMO are not good enough to absolve the suppliers of responsibility when problems are incurred . . . Finally , even if these products are in fact legal , drug laws and governments are clearly futile and ineffective in both restriction and harm minimization .