The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey guys... So umm to put it short.. Without naming the product. I am onto my 4th gram of this evil.. Evil shit.. This compound is currently legal aus wide and it is about as addictive as Charlie.. If not more.. I need someone with more willpower than me, to either call me and just have a chat or if your nearby it'd be great if you could pop in and throw this shit away.. Coz I can't..

I may think this whole topic sounds silly in about an hr but I need help.. Bad. And I cant think of anyone that could help apart from ppl on this forum.. I need someone with first hand knowledge on what to do in a crisis like this.. I will delete my number asap but here it is..- Thanks guys..

NUMBER EDITED OUT BECAUSE OF PRIVACY REASONS!

you feelin alright man this thread confuses me a little from the title to the post

you really think you od'd on the stuff or you just hooked an wanna get away from it

hope your alright mate somebody go visit this dude

Call an Ambulance ASAP. If this is some kind of untested Research Chemical, its totally unpredictable what may happen.

Thanks for the overwhelming response guys.. I am doing ok atm still very physically warm in the face but other than that I am fairly stable.. I feel I've used too much aswell as I'm hooked.. I knew nobody I know could ever help me the way you guys are and I am soo so thankful for it.. I just needed to hear someone that can relate to my situation.. Gahhhhh why do I put myself thru this..

why dont you name and shame this product if its legal and people need to be wary.

Is it worth naming the product and compound? I am 100% positive that I have the correct compound as nothing else fits the effects, taste and smell..

well no RC is legal in oz no matter wat they say or if its being sold in a shop

the people selling it are retarded and could potentially lose everything

we have a blanket ban here in oz our analogue laws mean anything that mimics an illegal drug is automatically illegal

i know theres alot of the stuff still being sold in shops and i dont understand why these people are doing this

are they so stupid they dont know wat the laws are on products they are selling

wats going to happen when they get caught selling illegal drugs from thier shops makes no sense to me

theres the potential for thousands in fines losing your business i mean wat the hell are these people thinking

aswell as the fact that half of this shit is also potentially extremely dangerous

shows they really care about thier customers doesnt it clearly all they want is the money

Is it worth naming the product and compound? I am 100% positive that I have the correct compound as nothing else fits the effects, taste and smell..

Yes it is, so we all know to stay clear of it....

agreed

im sure you'd feel pretty bad if someone else posted with the same problems from the same product and you hadnt named it

you never know you could save a life

^ hey myco just because it's available in the shop doesn't mean that people should consume it (they make that decision themselves same with illegal drugs), i personally wouldn't go near the shit, but then again i'm just exercising my choice....

umm

i didnt say anything about people should consume it because its sold in a shop :scratchhead:

^ in short blame the consumer not the supplier, otherwise we'll end up in an even nannier state

OP hope you're okay

thats funny cos i dont see where i blamed the supplier

i said that they are not very smart for selling illegal products in thier shops

i think you need to reread my posts mate your way off anything i said

As stated if theres any chance your OD'ing ring an ambo ASAP, right down on a piece of paper what you have taken what you think it may contain how much, any other drugs or medicines you are on any preexisting medical conditions & symptoms you are experiencing NOW & any other pertinent info.

No such thing as evil drugs just people who make realy stupid decisions.

He has already named & shamed the culprit...

But maybe he should share info if it can help anyone else to make an informed decision in the interests of harm minimisation.

I'm sure you had a very real idea of the risks as you have posted about doing this with other RC's before.

Sorry man I do feel bad for you & hope you pull through.

Edit: Issue seems to be under control now. Took down the phone number btw. Hope that was in everybodys interest.

if its being sold in a shop

the people selling it are retarded and could potentially lose everything

I agree that shops are risking alot by flirting with the analogue laws etc, but they are doing so because we the consumer are demanding it.

i know theres alot of the stuff still being sold in shops and i dont understand why these people are doing this

profit.

half of this shit is also potentially extremely dangerous

shows they really care about thier customers doesnt it clearly all they want is the money

ALL businesses exist to make profit, if not they would cease to exist. No business cares about their customer, they care about generating profit, do you really think that coles supermarket cares about you for example, no they simply stock (supply) what you want to buy (demand) and what they can make profit from. They are not obliged to 'care' for you.

This is what got my bristles up, you're blaming the RC supplier soley without granting any responsibility to the consumer who chose to puchase and ingest the product. The OP has the intelligence and freedom to choose what he does with his body does he not?

it's your line of thinking that allows the government to regulate our lives for us because we are too stupid or unable to make decisions for ourselves?, hence the nanny state... big brother knows best he'll protect us from ourselves.

no disrespect OP once again hope you're well, and i consider you braver than I, but i do support your choice to do with your body as you choose and to learn from it as i'm sure you have, and thanks for sharing.

shit man is it that aPVP stuf??? im assuming its "hoe" or "white revolver"?

sum drugs r evil 4 fuk sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we r not perfect we will always make a bad move in our crazy lifes! fuck we r human and sum times silly not fucken stupid ! hav a beer and calm down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am doing ok atm still very physically warm in the face but other than that I am fairly stable..

I know this might sound really obvious, but it's still worth saying: if you're overheating, remove some layers of clothing, put cool cloth on head, etc. And if that doesn't cut it, get in a cool shower. It's a basic thing that gets forgotten sometimes when you're high, but overheating is bad (does nasty things to your brain and liver). Not trying to freak you out here, it's just a simple thing you can do which might make you feel better.

If in doubt, probably best to err on the "cool" side - mild hypothermia is much less damaging than mild hyperthermia.

"sum drugs r evil 4 fuk sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we r not perfect we will always make a bad move in our crazy lifes! fuck we r human and sum times silly not fucken stupid ! hav a beer and calm down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yeah sorry I edited that as it was posted in haste & did not reflect my true feelings.

ashes is clearly not stupid comes off as rather intelligent so I'm sorry if I caused any offense.

evil is a terrible word filled with religious & moral connotations, drugs are not moral people are.

Time for that beer, beers all round I thinks... cheers

I agree that shops are risking alot by flirting with the analogue laws etc, but they are doing so because we the consumer are demanding it.

ALL businesses exist to make profit, if not they would cease to exist. No business cares about their customer, they care about generating profit, do you really think that coles supermarket cares about you for example, no they simply stock (supply) what you want to buy (demand) and what they can make profit from. They are not obliged to 'care' for you.

This is what got my bristles up, you're blaming the RC supplier soley without granting any responsibility to the consumer who chose to puchase and ingest the product. The OP has the intelligence and freedom to choose what he does with his body does he not?

it's your line of thinking that allows the government to regulate our lives for us because we are too stupid or unable to make decisions for ourselves?, hence the nanny state... big brother knows best he'll protect us from ourselves.

no disrespect OP once again hope you're well, and i consider you braver than I, but i do support your choice to do with your body as you choose and to learn from it as i'm sure you have, and thanks for sharing.

yeh i just think thats a really dumb move for a legitimate business to be doing why risk it

when i say i dont know why theyre doing it i mean in the sense of the risk theyre taking for the profit

seems like in this case the risk far outweighs the reward to me

and the thing that got ya bristles up haha good saying :)

wat im getting at is that well for me my conscience wouldnt allow me to sell a potentially dangerous substance

ofcourse the consumer is the one taking the risk also

but if your going to be selling these things shouldnt you try to learn a little more about the product

before you just go willy nilly handing it out to people

ofcourse they want thier profit but without knowing the consequences of taking some of these things

i dunno maybe its just me as i say my conscience wouldnt let me do it

its just bad how would you feel if someone bought some from your shop and died due to wat they had taken its entirely possible with all these rc's

you really never know what could happen with these things

it just seems wrong to me