The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spoke to Ashes for a couple of hours this arvo/evening, and we agreed that he's going to make it through the immediate issues of his dose. It's good to see some support, and any Perth area members with a free night tonight might want to drop in and say Hi. Me & EG have the phone number if you want to say g'day to a fellow SAB brother.

cool cool shruman!!!! cheers to that! shop all no shop if ya dont know wat it is stay away if ya take drugs make sure its from ya friend or ya drug dealer hahaha thats life!!! like tha boys said feelin fuked ?? go ambos they will give tha more drugss to calm and sleep !

I know this might sound really obvious, but it's still worth saying: if you're overheating, remove some layers of clothing, put cool cloth on head, etc. And if that doesn't cut it, get in a cool shower. It's a basic thing that gets forgotten sometimes when you're high, but overheating is bad (does nasty things to your brain and liver). Not trying to freak you out here, it's just a simple thing you can do which might make you feel better.

If in doubt, probably best to err on the "cool" side - mild hypothermia is much less damaging than mild hyperthermia.

i t sounds like you kk now lawf but please don't spin me out again like that

having said that, in the past

i would normally just take all my clothes off in this situation, not always a socially comfortable way to act but in the end i'd rather be cold than feel like i'm gunna combust into a ball of flames

feel better bro :)

^ shed all your clothes, chew a face or 2 off, s'all in a good nite!

Spoke to Ashes for a couple of hours this arvo/evening, and we agreed that he's going to make it through the immediate issues of his dose. It's good to see some support, and any Perth area members with a free night tonight might want to drop in and say Hi. Me & EG have the phone number if you want to say g'day to a fellow SAB brother.

cool cool peace

Shoot me a PM if you need to chat or want someone to help you flush your RC's

That's fine EG thanks. I would like to say to those who think I already knew the risks.. I did know them, yeah, but let me say this.. Have u ever tried mdpv?.. If not then don't bother answering the question.. I have seen grown men who were quite head strong, turn into complete fiends after 1 dose of pv.. To the point they've thrown the crap out of a moving car then turned around to go find it.. It possesses you.. Until either someone throws it for you or you die from overdose or cardiac arrest..

The product I'm talking about is Hoe Powder. The pyrovalerone-related compound is 'a-PVP'. How do I know this? Mdpv looks and smells exactly the same except alpha-PVP is only a stim, not an NDRI. It is less potent but just as dangerous and addictive.. Atleast mdpv has more info on side effects etc. I would say the medication needed for overdose would be the same.. Benzodiazepines or anti-psychotics to antagonize the adrenaline. Which I have the latter.. I'm sorry for alarming anyone I just really needed some verbal feedback to get back to reality..

Hey Ashes sorry I couldn't talk longer or offer you more options to get this sorted as I was driving at the time. If I was 30 years younger I would have come down and sat down with you for a few hours to talk this out more but I am afraid I cant offer this sort of support as my family must take priority at the moment.

Maybe one of the other west aussies could go down and spend some time with Ashes as he is wanting to beat this and I think is in the right frame of mind to make some changes.

Cheers

Got

u fuckers love taking ya clothes off

Thanks GOT! Company would be great right now but atleast I'm grounded.. Thats the main thing! Just found out the shop selling the hoe powder and white revolver has been shutdown by cops.. They have everything inc. incense in for testing. Bah bow..

That is really positive for you as this is how you beat it before. It is no longer available done and dusted now go and roll a spliff and deal with that issue later :wink:

Cheers

Got

Sorry to sound negative but surely you knew what you were getting yourself into?

I have never believed in experimental shit, and believe that you try the stuff at your own risk.

I feel for you man, but fuck, you are old enough to know what go's along with these experiments.

peace.

Sorry to sound negative but surely you knew what you were getting yourself into?

I have never believed in experimental shit, and believe that you try the stuff at your own risk.

I feel for you man, but fuck, you are old enough to know what go's along with these experiments.

peace.

experi MENTAL !!! happy days u freakss we r talkin so ya not that fucked up??? HELP!!!!!! ay! fuck good topic wish i had sum? sorry peace!!

like ashes we fade goin to have a fun week???????? shit

peace.

Yes, clearly you are a well-experienced person who would know better (just for instance) than to berate someone who asked for help when really high. Because that's always a helpful response. :rolleyes:

Seriously, what you said translates in my mind to something like "you should have known better, it's all your own fault, I told you so". There's constructive criticism, there's peer support, and then there's being a jerk. Tacking "peace" onto the end doesn't change anything.

Bullit.. Nothing you say ever makes any sense to me, what so ever..

Caapi - once again mate.. Don't bother preaching your 'shouldve known better' remarks unless you tried mdpv.. Which clearly you havent. Oh. That's why.. Because you knew better..

Whether or not theres info on a substance, doesn't stop you from being curious. Plus the fact that almost every review on a-PVP says it's cleaner and friendlier than pv, they were wrong but still.. Does that not make anyone curious?

How are you doing now man? I don't know about tonight unless it's really an emergency, but I can drop in some time this week and say hi, if that's not too awkward.

Hope you have a couple of things to help you relax!

Highly recomend the 5htp and tyrosine to help replenish your reserves of goodies!

Might even be worth going to the doctor and saying you havent slept in several days...

Take care bro.

a bulk billing doctor if you dont have the cash..

Stick to buying shit off bikie approved street filth I say, it's those capitalist retailing bastards I don't trust = )

Yes, clearly you are a well-experienced person who would know better (just for instance) than to berate someone who asked for help when really high. Because that's always a helpful response. :rolleyes:

Seriously, what you said translates in my mind to something like "you should have known better, it's all your own fault, I told you so". There's constructive criticism, there's peer support, and then there's being a jerk. Tacking "peace" onto the end doesn't change anything.

ok, ... well " seriously " what i said is what I feel, there is no " you should have known better" and " BLah fuckin Blah " and what you state, but simply what I feel.... Yep sure you dont agree , it is simply my point of view , ...oh, and the "peace" I left at the end of sentence you can do what you like with.....,.." PEACE"....maybe , for effect, I can chuck in a little bit of " Fuck You": , but that would be only for you.

"Yes, clearly you are a well-experienced person who would know better (just for instance) than to berate someone who asked for help when really high. Because that's always a helpful response. :rolleyes:

Seriously, what you said translates in my mind to something like "you should have known better, it's all your own fault, I told you so". There's constructive criticism, there's peer support, and then there's being a jerk. Tacking "peace" onto the end doesn't change anything"

I think I was also doing this to some degree in defense though I think it was a bit of a kneejerk reaction to others wanting to play the blame game, demonising drugs & their vendors where what they were saying was akin to "its all evil drugs & shady vendors fault they should know better".

In reality this is all quite inconsequential compared to a members health so I think we should all focus on that & try to remember that in the future. We can get back to the blame game when hes in a better place hey?

Good to hear your doing better now Ashes.

yeh, thats the one.

Just found out the shop selling the hoe powder and white revolver has been shutdown by cops.. They have everything inc. incense in for testing. Bah bow..

this is exactly wat im saying if these people are going to sell these things in thier shop you would think they'd have a better grip on the analogue laws

and there go's thier business really smart move for a few dollars

shruman, looks like caapi made his 'you shoudl ahve known better' post after the crisis was over, so seems appropriate timing. The OP knew better as from his statement about the related substance: "I have seen grown men who were quite head strong, turn into complete fiends after 1 dose of pv.. To the point they've thrown the crap out of a moving car then turned around to go find it.. It possesses you.. Until either someone throws it for you or you die from overdose or cardiac arrest."

Like ashes - glad to hear you're OK and good to know members here were ready to help. But really, if you are going to do drugs by yourself you need someone locally who can help you at short notice. Taking an unknown substance without being willing or able to call for help is just stupid. You either need to organise a reliable friend or you need to be realistic about calling an ambulance. Why did you hesitate about the ambulance?