The Corroboree
LikeAshesWeFade

Tips on impressing a hot date! haha

Ok heres another question.. to shave or not to shave??

not many women are into kinky stuff like that on first date :P

• Like 2

Good on yer mate ! The ol internet dating Scene is a spInout tO b sure

• Like 1

forgot to mention the sure fire way to sucessful dating

so, you're on the couch,

now, you've got to pretend to yawn, but make it a good one (nice and loud),

now, stretch your arms up real high and outwards,

now as your arms begin to drop, carefully place one arm around her, nice and smooth like,

now, its important not to say anything, just pretend like nothing happened.

she'll NEVER see it coming.

now ive never sat next to a female to try it out (girls scare me), but my dad says it works the best

• Like 7

God damn some women know how to take good angle shots of themselves, she was a little larger than I was expecting but that aside.. shes still an awesome, gorgeous chick!

Ahh the art of the high-angled photograph.

But hey it got your attention didn't it?

Curvy chicks are sexier in my opinion, nt chunky, but the sort of size where you can tell they look after themselves and aren't running to the barfroom after every little morsel.

You know if you play your cards right you could always trim her down to the perfect shape with some sexersise!

She might quite like that too.

• Like 3

hahahahaha Torsten, some do.. dont they? hahah I LIKE the way you think bogfrog!! :lol: yeah I do prefer a curvier woman myself!

HAHA sorry psylo mate no mashing of shitboxes! hahahahah

Edited by LikeAshesWeFade

Why does everyone avoid the term 'fat chick'? Hey I'll bet she has a really pretty face & a great personality, and as Spinal Tap profess:

The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'

If that's what you dig.

hahahaha yeah I kinda dig a bigger girl! EDIT:*They seem to have more of an interest in what you have to say*-and know how to treat a man right! hahahah I'm sure some of you would've seen what I wrote before the edit.. I just thought it was a little.. direct. haha

Another thing I might call a "fact" is that telling someone "I would like to get to know you" as an early opener, almost never works very well. It seems every time I've said that sms/online - zero reply. While I thought I was just being honest, it seems that it's too honest. It fits right in with (please read in a robot voice, chur) "hello there fellow humanoid - you appear from first observations to be a compatible mate - remove your garments to allow for copulation - I would like to get to know you"

It seems that it's better to just go ahead and do it - get to know the person without asking - works much better. I wish people were more straight-forward. :P

Edited by CβL
  • Like 3

hahahaha yeah I kinda dig a bigger girl! EDIT:*They seem to have more of an interest in what you have to say*-and know how to treat a man right! hahahah I'm sure some of you would've seen what I wrote before the edit.. I just thought it was a little.. direct. haha

Hey, your previous post about knob gobbling chubbies was great. I never knew that about 'those girls'.

• Like 1

Yeah, the fat chicks need lovin too. That’s what my old man always used to say.

Edited by jabez

hahahahah see I knew someone would've seen what I wrote hahah. I just said they were more interested in pleasing a man than a skinny chick haha, well thats basically what I meant.. lol they all need lovin it's just a matter of trying to find the right hole if you dig the chunkier girls. hahah aw I sure hope nobody on the forum takes offence to anything said about bigger women.. it was never intended to offend anybody.

I have always had a rule that a female lover cant be taller, wider, smarter or heavier than me. It's fairly hard to find a 3foot anorexic downs-syndrome midget, let me tell you.

So... do you think she had a great time, and more importantly, when will the genital violation begin?

• Like 3

not many women are into kinky stuff like that on first date :P

Or its the exact opposite and the problem was he didnt threw her in the bathub right after the first "hello" and gave her a good naughty shave. :devil:

AHAHAHAHA Psylo! Yeah I think she had a good time, the fact the she wanted to hang around for a coffee after the movie showed me that she was somewhat interested! hahah she might not have needed a shave EG! :wink: who knows? I wasnt lucky enough to find out! :BANGHEAD2:

I've got a date with a lovely lady off this forum this Friday :) I was planning on just wearing skinny jeans with a few potatoes in my jocks. ( just gotta make sure the taters are at the front, not the back)

I haven't been on a date since I was in high school so this will be weird. To the traditional courting grounds of all ethnobots- jenolan caves :)

Edited by incognito
  • Like 4

You gotsta follow up now ashes! Keep us up to date mun! I love it when peeps get all romantically at springtime :) :)

• Like 1

"I was planning on just wearing skinny jeans with a few potatoes in my jocks. ( just gotta make sure the taters are at the front, not the back)"

& if you want a hot potato you can just slip them in her jocks...

Nice one Bro, all the best to both of you, theres something about spring, maybe all those brids & bees.

• Like 1

No no no Shruman ! I'm a gentleman! There will be no taters going In anyone's jocks aside got my own. I'm down for caving, trout fishing smokin billies and bulk nangs. U won't get a better date than with another ethnobot!!

Plus is it me or is there an absence of bees this spring? Maybee not hot enough yet?

Edited by incognito

Ahh yes the bong sucking, nang chugging, trout clubing, top hat wearing type of gentleman...

I wish you two well

post-2263-0-23390300-1349758141_thumb.jp

Its been very hot for spring here & bees seem quite plentiful, I kept having to tell my daughter to watch her step the other day when we were out bush.

post-2263-0-23390300-1349758141_thumb.jpg

post-2263-0-23390300-1349758141_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

U won't get a better date than with another ethnobot!!

If my memory serves me correctly incognito...you said you were sworn off ethno chicks ?! :P But have fun anyway. hey .

:)

I had but there's always an exception to the rules :)

• Like 1

How'd your date go incognito!? :) I myself am progressing rather well with my lady friend..! 3rd date tonight. Stayed over her house Sunday night and yeah.. ohhh yeah..! To put it short.. I'm a very happy man! A VERY, happy man! :lol:

Just to top it all off.. I walked outside yesterday and to my amazement, my Yowie mid-cut has thrown out a lil pup! This spring has brought all sorts of surprises so far!

• Like 4

Answer to the original question is too easy... 6 bottles of the cheapest leg opener you can find

• Like 1

Ahh the art of the high-angled photograph.

• Like 1