The Corroboree
tipz

Loph seed sale

Ok, I have a heap of loph seed in my hands again.

This will probably be the last time Ill be selling them here again. Prices will be cheaper than usual so get them while they are hot.

Up for grabs I have ten packs of 300 lophophora williamsii ( multiple varieties - not diffusa or jouradniana ) available for $50.00 each. ( will contain such varieties as bernalecho, cardona, el amparo, v.grandiflora, grau blau, la paloma and others... a real lucky dip tipz special :wink: )

I also have one pack of a thousand for $100.00

Along with this I also have four packets of !00 Lophophora williamsii V.Fricii available for $40.00 each.

All seed is fresh and viable and is sourced from the same place as all the loph seed I have sold here before . ( Check my trade rep for feedback on my reliability, the seeds viability and germination rates e.tc e.t.c )

Pm me if interested ... cheers guys.

( edit : thousand pack - gone )

Tipz

Edited by tipz
  • Like 2

What a tempting deal you have there.

Do you happen to have paypal by anychance?

I do bogfrog, but at the moment i have a transaction dispute with them i am trying to resolve, so would be after an electronic transfer.

Not sure how this works from NZ but cannot see any issue... pm me to chat more if you like.

for any members looking for seed from a private collector that collects seed from his own plants, for not much more than what i am offering per thousand, i strongly advise you to cantact Zelly - (dont really want to kill my sales - but credit paid where credit is due )

I would have to say his seed is the best going... with mine coming in a very close second ! ( just beware for aus buyers - he is from OS so check your laws and regs first - maybe pm him and have a chat about what the go is )

For those of you in aus who wish to purchase domestically this is a shameless BUMP :innocent_n:

• Like 1

great sale would looove to purchase but over last month invested over 800 in sale damn for me but great to see such generous offers you rule

all orders so far will be sent thursday AM - thanks for the patience

tipz

• Like 2

I spent way to long thinking about that thousand pack.... deals this good dont last

• Like 1

BUMP

All orders have now been sorted... a few 300 packs of the LW and a lot of friccii left too.

feel free :)

Not sure how this works from NZ but cannot see any issue... pm me to chat more if you like.

Bogfrog, international transfers can get expensive. If you trust an Australian forum member here, you can always PayPal them the money (and the fee) then they can EFT it to Tipz.

Edited by Psylo Dread

all has been sorted with bogfrog Mr.Dread

Muchos gracias for the offer, just needs a swift code and my personal details.. the seeds are on the way.

That's interesting. When I transfer money via EFT to other countries, the fee is outrageous. Admittedly further afield than NZ.

Youre a good man, Tippo.

That's interesting. When I transfer money via EFT to other countries, the fee is outrageous.

The transfer only cost me (NZ)$20 which I considered to be quite reasonable considering the security and simplicity of the transaction.

I am yet another very happy customer.

Thx man...arrived today :wink:

EDIT: very generous quantities... :)

Edited by space cadet 101

Just wanted to say thanks for being so generous mate, seeds arrived today in great condition. :lol: