The Corroboree
Jonstn

Pervert who sold semen-soiled yoghurt samples gets his comeuppance

Pervert who sold semen-soiled yoghurt samples gets his comeuppance

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/world/pervert-who-sold-semen-soiled-yoghurt-samples-doesnt-get-off-lightly/story-e6frfkyi-1226287795588#ixzz1nxdECray

A NEW Mexico grocery store worker who misled shoppers into tasting a yogurt sample tainted with his semen will spend the next two years in prison.

Anthony Garcia, 32, tricked four women into sampling the contaminated food in January last year at Sunflower Market in Albuquerque, KOAT-TV reported.

He pleaded guilty after being arrested on federal felony charges of food tampering. DNA testing confirmed that the semen was his.

Branding Garcia a threat to the community, US Attorney Kenneth Gonzalez said the offender had a history of "perverse sexual behaviour", KRQE-TV reported.

He slammed Garcia for his "disgusting, despicable" crime before sentencing him to two years in federal prison.

He had exposed himself on two occasions, Gonzalez said, and is awaiting trial in April on charges of criminal sexual contact of a minor, kidnapping and bribery.

Federal Judge Judith Herrera, who blasted Garcia's "heinous" crime while sentencing him, was at one stage left almost speechless trying to describe her horror at his actions, KOAT reported.

The sentence was more than the 12 to 18 months expected, the station said, and will be served in Stafford, Arizona, while Garcia undergoes psychosexual evaluations and sex offender treatment.

That. Is just fucked up.

LOL... How was he found out? He must have bragged about it?

That's what me and my partner were trying to figure out.

Youre suggestion sounds better then mine, I thought maybe he gave some to a hooker or something and she could taste it lol

Btw love the sig Amz, do hell miss the banner sometimes :(

• Like 1

exactly what i was thinking, who would ever think to test food samples for contamination, perhaps one of the samplees tasted something peculiar and decided to get it tested, so strange.

maybe the yoghurt and the semen seperated.

maybe someone noticed the pubes and penis imprint in their yoghurt tub

• Like 2

no one ever notices when its oysters ...

• Like 2

I'll think of that every time I see someone handing out free samples of yogurt from now on.

Maybe they caught him when he was knocking up his last batch ?

The police would have had to choose their words carefully when arresting him.

"Come with us" just wouldn't be right in that situation.

Maybe he'll get to taste some for himself in prison. :unsure:

• Like 3

There was some school teacher in the states founf to have fed kids something similar. man people have too much time on their hands...its like that bloke they arrested on the tram in st kilda. He had built an elaborate shoe cam with cables coming up to his hand which had a control to focus and a view finder.

if they dyde had put half as much effort into practical things he could be rich, but instead he wanted to get a glimpse of stranger's fannies and went to jail...

• Like 1

but instead he wanted to get a glimpse of stranger's fannies and went to jail...

The only thing wrong with this is that he went to jail.

I like to go to work of a morning with a semen-sticky hand so I can rub it on the hand-rails when I enter the train. That way my DNA is available to anyone who wants to clone me (or simply enjoy the experience of having a part of me absorbed into their body). It is selfish to keep it in my ballsack. I also like to place samples of my pubic hair into those metal mint tins and bury them around my city, so that after the end of days, when only a few people are left to rebuild humanity, my genetics are available for creating a new world population.

• Like 2

The only thing wrong with this is that he went to jail.

I like to go to work of a morning with a semen-sticky hand so I can rub it on the hand-rails when I enter the train. That way my DNA is available to anyone who wants to clone me (or simply enjoy the experience of having a part of me absorbed into their body). It is selfish to keep it in my ballsack. I also like to place samples of my pubic hair into those metal mint tins and bury them around my city, so that after the end of days, when only a few people are left to rebuild humanity, my genetics are available for creating a new world population.

So that's how Psylo managed to rack up 1257 posts in one year...

So that's how Psylo managed to rack up 1257 posts in one year...

I wouldn't like to share his keyboard, that's for sure

each to their own i suppose whitewind

• Like 1

Lol you're all a bunch of trippas :P

Psylo, if I'm ever on Sydney public transport I'm going to lick the rail :) gobbys ftw

do it, take the sacrement of psylo into your cakehole.

• Like 1

Collect me a sample I'll trade for one of his mums.

• Like 1

uh, guys? it's new mexico.

guaranteed most women have tasted 100's of varieties of semen, by the time they're 25.

sad thing is, i'm not actually kidding.

This is what I get for searching for threads with the keyword "sunflower"...SAB: where nothing is safe.

• Like 1

lmfao

come up pance