The Corroboree
ballzac

I am now a moderator

Just a heads up to let everyone know that I now co-moderate this forum with planthelper, so feel free to PM me if there are any problems and you feel a mod needs to step in. As you may or may not know, I am a big fan of the rules here, so I'm not going to hesitate to step in if I feel that a post or topic has crossed the line. At the same time, I will do my best to be fair and unbiased, and to avoid interfering when it's unnecessary. I feel quite honoured to have been offered a position as a moderator, and I take the responsibility very seriously.

Probably the most commonly broken rule on these forums is the one about not incriminating yourself but, as has been stated many times before, almost anything can be expressed in a manner so as not to break this rule. So if everyone thinks before they post, I think a lot of moderator involvement can be avoided.

Cheers,

Ballzac

• Like 9

thanks for taking on the job. planthelper has been doing a great job, but we are moving towards pairing up mods for the busier forums, so this is a good time for your to get busy ;)

Congrats, Ballzac.

Welcome Ballzac, i think your a great choice and im very happy to have you in our team! Thumbs up! Also im a great fan of moderating a forum together with another mod so im sure this combination will be a geat success! bye Eg

post-1140-0-32098800-1324294974_thumb.jp

post-1140-0-32098800-1324294974_thumb.jpg

post-1140-0-32098800-1324294974_thumb.jpg

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 1

Nice one mate, I'm sure you'll make a good mod.

Congrats zac, nice to see you take on the challenge.

I think the 2 of you should compliment eachother quite nicely.

Well it seems the forum is getting revamped... I'm sure it's for the best and Balzac for sure is a good read :)

Hey Torsten, is that you dancing? :shroomer::P

Hey Torsten, is that you dancing? :shroomer::P

No, sorry, can't take credit for that.

Thanks everyone :)

Thanks ph, I'm looking forward to it :)

Good stuff Ballzac, I think you'll make a good mod.

Torsten - Your new avatar is a bit... distracting, lol. I'm sure it will grow on me in time. Why did you change it? I'm surprised, your old one was so identifiable as you.

Good stuff Ballzac, I think you'll make a good mod.

Cheers Alice :)

Torsten - Your new avatar is a bit... distracting, lol. I'm sure it will grow on me in time. Why did you change it? I'm surprised, your old one was so identifiable as you.

Lol I figured he was just testing because Twix said that animated gifs aren't working...but he hasn't changed it back :unsure:

It freaks me out 'cos I don't recall ever seeing him with an avatar other than his usual one.

Good to see PH sticking around !

And congrats Ballzac. Its a fair sacrifice you guys make for the good of the community.

Hope it all goes smooth for ya chief.

Congrats on the new position Ballzac!

If you want I could make a twat out of myself to give you some practice moderating :excl:

Just kidding, you'll do fine.

Congrats on the new position Ballzac!

If you want I could make a twat out of myself to give you some practice moderating :excl:

Just kidding, you'll do fine.

Haha, yeah. I'm secretly hanging out for some trolling...or at least a little bit of spam. I'm sure I won't have to wait too long :devil:

...or at least a little bit of spam

I'm so tempted to spam with some links to buy life-like sex dolls. :P

• Like 3

That's funny, cos the animated raver was my avatar for at least a couple of years - before the woodrose. Something sad happened a few years ago which I posted about and someone pointed out that my dancing avatar detracted from the message. can't for the life of me remember what that was all about, but I do remember changing it as a result. I much prefer the raver, but there are two reasons I won't keep it. One is that someone else on an unrelated forum is also using it, and second because it is not mine. The bright pink woodrose was good because it was easy to recognise my posts when scrolling, but I want something new. Expect more changes.

I want something new. Expect more changes.

maybe you should have a comp!

Here's my entry

post-8867-0-81675100-1324399324_thumb.jp

Mt T.JPG

Mt T.JPG

• Like 2

the animated raver was my avatar for at least a couple of years - before the woodrose.

Fair enough, I've only been here a couple of years so before my time I guess.

Lol Halcyon :D

Fair enough, I've only been here a couple of years so before my time I guess.

LOL Alice , a couple of years??, yeah your still a newb,!! ... try like 6 years :P

And Ballzac, i actually had visions of you becoming a Mod' long ago. :) I know you will be good in this role.

LOL Alice , a couple of years??, yeah your still a newb,!! ... try like 6 years :P

Ha, I've been here 7 years and don't remember the raver avatar. I still think of myself as a noob when I look at all the people here who were well established members when I first joined and are still going strong.

And Ballzac, i actually had visions of you becoming a Mod' long ago. :) I know you will be good in this role.

Why thank you :)