The Corroboree
Russian

Open minded couple looking for meet up in Sydney

Hi folks,

We are russian couple who lives in Sydney. Before we came to Australia we had practice in esoteric, had experience with salvia, shrooms and buds in other words we used plants for expanding our vision and mind out of "regular" life style... We live in Australia nearly 3 years but we don't know anyone who has same view on life and beyond, who can share his knowledge and experience in plants, especially we are interested in australian native plants. Would be great to join to shaman community, to be involved in some rituals and so on. We are keen to try some herbs to go beyond ordinary, so to speak to meet God! I heard ayuhasca or something like that is a key to the sacred door...

Please don't ignore us, coz we feel like hermits ourselves, get us involved to shamanic community.Please PM us some information.

Many thanks.

Welcome to the forum Russian. Post some more and let us get to know you and I'm sure it will lead to making connections with some of the members here.

• Like 1

Wow, the title reads like spam, lol. Make sure you read the rules and keep every thing legal. You can get a lot of info here to help you, but no one will incriminate themselves or help you break the law. Welcome to the forums.

• Like 1

totally thought that this was gonna link to a swinger's site.

dobro pozalovat

• Like 1

I don't know about everyone else, but I don't have any rituals that anyone is missing out on. :P

dobro pozalovat

Sorry for misleading title:-)

Welcome to the forum Russian. Post some more and let us get to know you and I'm sure it will lead to making connections with some of the members here.

Thanks;-)

Is there in Sydney spiritual community to meet them?

Wow, the title reads like spam, lol. Make sure you read the rules and keep every thing legal. You can get a lot of info here to help you, but no one will incriminate themselves or help you break the law. Welcome to the forums.

Sure, law is law, peace)))

Nevertheless we'd like to know more about herbs, especially australian ones, coz almost all titles are unfamiliar to us, so we need to meet with someone tempted))

abandoned

Edited by dworx

Hey Russian welcome to forum, I am not in Sydney anymore but I am sure you will eventually find what you are looking for hang around here get to know the people here and enjoy your self?

Yeah, hope so :unsure:

Yeah the title sounded like a couple looking for another couple to swing with,lol welcome once again..

LOL :rolleyes: , you know, my english not a perfect, but yeah it sounds funny

Edited by Russian

Damn, i was just about to start looking into the cost of a flight to Sydney after reading that title :P

Welcome russian

May you find that it is your looking for :)

welcome to the forum.

So are you guys swingers too? i thought i was the one one on this forum!

welcome to the forum.

So are you guys swingers too? i thought i was the one one on this forum!

No, not swingers :innocent_n:

Open minded couple meant spiritual and esoteric open minded LOL

Yeah the title sounded like a couple looking for another couple to swing with,lol welcome once again..

That's what initially attracted me to the thread. :wink:

Is there in Sydney spiritual community to meet them?

I'm sure there is, though not part of one myself.

Exactly what I thought!

Welcome to the community Russian.

Welcome! I haven't been here for long myself, but I can tell you that this a very chilled place with many like-minded people. Where abouts are you living in Sydney?

Thanks to all for welcome us on this forum.It would be great to meet someone on this weekend, we're planning to go to Bundeena, there is a nice nature spot for rest,so welcome if you like join us there. On next week we're going to snowy mountains to catch up late ski season and to meditate in mountains... :innocent_n:

abandoned

Edited by dworx

If you are going down to Bundeena I would recommend also checking out Wattamolla. It's a nice little cove off the beach:

2576676795_6794755c32.jpg

The National Park around there is well known for having lots of different Acacia sp. (which are still in flower at the moment).

Edited by TheExplorer
  • Like 1

G'day Russian

There is a group called Evolver Spore that meet up in Sydney frequently to discuss topics related to sprituality, entheogens, the environment etc. I'm sure if you attended you could meet a lot of like minded people.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/403679825189/

There is a bookshop called Adyar in the city which often has talks and speakers or screens films as well. If you attended I'm sure you could meet some more people. Their website is:

http://www.adyar.com.au

There is a lot going on but it's always easier to find out if you can attend meetings or gatherings and meet people for yourself who will keep you in the loop.

All the best!

G'day Russian

There is a group called Evolver Spore that meet up in Sydney frequently to discuss topics related to sprituality, entheogens, the environment etc. I'm sure if you attended you could meet a lot of like minded people.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/403679825189/

There is a bookshop called Adyar in the city which often has talks and speakers or screens films as well. If you attended I'm sure you could meet some more people. Their website is:

http://www.adyar.com.au

There is a lot going on but it's always easier to find out if you can attend meetings or gatherings and meet people for yourself who will keep you in the loop.

All the best!

Thanks a lot!

no1 else finds this highly suspicious?:scratchhead:

• Like 1

russian i know who you are...naja naja is right. your writing style gives you away too easy, where are you doing this from? an internet cafe !

if i am wrong (and i dont think i am well then apologies in advance russian)...........but i think your a recent member with over 1500 posts. the pretending to not understand english gave you away, shouldnt have harped on that, considering your english is way to good in certain areas to fake that.

if i can pass off any advice in regards to spirituality and plants etc...........they find you, you do not find them, just in case your story is true...but you know its not.