The Corroboree
Rabaelthazar

I wish I had a time machine...

why are cunts so hung up on visting the past? that's so... yesterday!

i'd travel to the future, say 200 years from now.

we've all uploaded our minds onto computers and are a networked superconsciousness. we can simulate any reality we want with out minds. cunts who want to share a similar reality are afforded the opportunity to do so. cunts who want to remain an individuated consciousness can choose to seperate from the collective mind and simulate their own reality. no more limits, social pressures, culturally constructed conceptions of morality and immorality, expectations, norms, worldviews, laws of physics or laws of biology imposed upon anyone. complete freedom to do whatever you want. cunts can choose to not partake in this endeavour and can instead have a physical body that's born, matures, ages and dies, but in return are obliged to not project their philosophical worldview that determines what another person chooses to do with their existence.

and the word cunt is now accepted in everyday vernacular.

• Like 1

i'd go back in time and kill my grandfather.

lol, you'd probably end up evaporating the entire fabric of reality.

Peace

yeah, nah, suppose we're in a time machine right now? its enough to make cunts lose their so-called grip on reality.

I would kidnap an unconscious Elizabeth Shue. :P

am i missing something, or are you being a twit?

I have no time machine and therefore can't change any past occurences so I guess I'll just have to live with all my shit mistakes

an admirably realistic response.

Why aboriginals (I'm assuming Australian aboriginals, as the term is used worldwide) and not another native group tipz, like indiginous tribes of the Amazon (would definitely be interesting).

That's a strange question considering he's Australian.

am i missing something, or are you being a twit?

elisabeth-shue-6.jpg

Careful what you wish for... we might learn a little from these guys.

Some awesome responses... I'm assuming the Elizabeth Shue thing is a reference to Back to the Future?

<edit> cos somehow I linked the completely wrong vid!?!

Edited by Rabaelthazar

your link fails McFly but i'm on the same page now.

it's midnight so im gonna make like a tree and get out of here.

That's a strange question considering he's Australian.

I don't think so, all indiginous tribes are interesting in their own ways and of all of them I personally find the Australian Aboriginals among some of the least curious.

Why? Well, why not?

I'm sure all ancient indigenous societies are equally as interesting as each other

Sure, but my question was to tipz for why, I wanted to know his reasons for choosing them over all others. I'd thought he could speak for himself Meeka.

One should look into their own country's cultures (as well as plants, etc) before looking into others. And besides that, I fail to see how the Australian aborigines aren't interesting... They are most probably the oldest culture on the planet...

#1 take be back with a quiver of boards to just discovered awesome surfspots to find them without allot of people on them!

#2 sleep with some of the girls I said no to, because I had something somewhat resmbeling a conscious! :-)

#3 buy stock!!

#4 buy large property in a place that is still like paradise right now, back when it was dirt cheap. Probably Costa Rica. Should have been on it 20 years ago. 3000USD could buy you awesome property back then,... worth more then 15x now.

#5 not make some of the mistakes I made that still have consequences for my life right now.

I personally find the Australian Aboriginals among some of the least curious.

maybe i shouldn't derail the thread but i wonder why that is? with over 400 separate nations, languages & unique cultures existing in every corner of this huge & extremely diverse continent, when considering the spectrum of curiousness of their culture one can hardly define them as a single group.. its also ironic that while aboriginal australians have the oldest living cultures it's also possibly the least known to western science.. although considering the efficiency of the genocide & missionary human rights abuse in this country & the general denial, ignorance & fear of that side of australian history i guess it's no wonder..

perhaps it's the old syndrome of taking for granted whats in your own backyard? like how it's common that many young people travel the world before they've even been out of any capital cities here... shrugs..

sorry, i don't mean to criticise your personal tastes when it comes to anthropology & i'm not accusing you of being ignorant... it's just the issues i'm talking of i think are just a big issue in this country.. namely the extreme ignorance, denial & anxiety regarding the history of how the nation came to be & the ancient pre-european history of this continent.. i mean in australia we have more ancient rock art sites than anywhere else in the world.. all around suburban sydney there is caves with incredible things in them that are just wasting away & being vandalized etc every day & most of them are barely even documented let alone protected... the equivalent sites in europe are world heritage sites with the highest level of protection possible... & guess what? many of the australian sites predate the european sites by tens of thousands of years :blink:

rant over :P

oh yeah & i'm with woof! i would go back to the 70's when my mum & dad bought 50 acres in paradise for 7 grand! & i would convince them to buy the whole valley that was for sale then!

Umm, I think I'd go back to 1997.

The world was an oyster to those that had internet skills and an interest in the underground.

The parties were still ok, the drugs were good, technology, the internet and mail order catalogues was still wide open and in the hands of the under dog. :) fuck those were the days, if only I had taken better advantage.

Oh and the raver chicks wore much hotter outfits.

Or another century earlier, like 1897.

I want to be a Victorian pharmacist :D

Edited by AndyAmine.
  • Like 1

I don't think so, all indiginous tribes are interesting in their own ways and of all of them I personally find the Australian Aboriginals among some of the least curious.

As i love the idea of the nomadic hunter/gatherer lifestyle. I also have had a natural interest in their culture and art for some time and australia is my homeland and i feel a connection to our natural terra firma. I have spent a lot of time camping, fishing and surfing our remote land and often ruminate on the indigenous australians who used to inhabit the places close to my heart.

This is just the first thing that sprang to mind, the things i would like to do with a time machine are infinite. ( as long is it is a space/time machine ) so i didnt end up in the exact same location which would probably be in the middle of space and not where the earth was at the time i jumped in the machine :scratchhead:

And i would love to be able to experience everything from a fly on the wall perspective, from the supposed big bang to the end of time so to speak ! But i would not try and alter history in anyway... and the simple fact i do not comprehend the concept of the associated paradoxes involved or the physics and nature of the cosmos it is not something i would mess with.

Honestly, if i had exclusive access to the only time machine that existed, I would destroy it

Edited by tipz

Thanks for the explanation tipz :)

perhaps it's the old syndrome of taking for granted whats in your own backyard?

That may be a factor, it might also be that i have a south american girlfriend who swamps me with information about the indiginous cultures of that region and i find that fascinating, where I don't get much info on aboriginal society. It might be that they just don't seem as exotic as others, but I don't think it is, personally, just a quirk of taste.

Are we talking a time machine that bends the 4th dimension through the 5th to skip moments in time or one that goes a little further and bends the 5th to travel space and time simultaneously?

If it's the latter I would definitely view the dawn of the universe. Even if it destroyed myself in the process I wouldn't care. Totally worth it.

Edited by dollarjuice

What's all this talk of a Time Machine? Machine? I expected more of you guys... Surely time travel isn't a technological gizmo. It's more likely to be something that's right under our noses.... :wink:

54894184.jpg

• Like 1

It's more likely to be something that's right under our noses.... :wink:

zigactly

knowledge does begin with k, after all :P

047230429-Woman_smells_Ketaset.jpg

Edited by faustus

What's all this talk of a Time Machine? Machine? I expected more of you guys... Surely time travel isn't a technological gizmo. It's more likely to be something that's right under our noses.... :wink:

54894184.jpg

One way to feel the multi-verse for sure.

Ever heard of Montauk?

Head to David Wilcock's page,Bill Ryans...Project Avalon, Project Camelot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7bR9KDcDYk

What if?....well you wish :wink:

BTW the mushroom is an Alien :P

why are cunts so hung up on visting the past? that's so... yesterday!

we've all uploaded our minds onto computers and are a networked superconsciousness. we can simulate any reality we want with out minds. cunts who want to share a similar reality are afforded the opportunity to do so. cunts who want to remain an individuated consciousness can choose to seperate from the collective mind and simulate their own reality. no more limits, social pressures, culturally constructed conceptions of morality and immorality, expectations, norms, worldviews, laws of physics or laws of biology imposed upon anyone. complete freedom to do whatever you want. cunts can choose to not partake in this endeavour and can instead have a physical body that's born, matures, ages and dies, but in return are obliged to not project their philosophical worldview that determines what another person chooses to do with their existence.

and the word cunt is now accepted in everyday vernacular.

You said it.

The vibrational energy is changing in many peoples view,not just mine and some others here who recognise this as we approach the "IT"

Use it!

It was always there.

They will fail now as there are too many waking to what faustus said...that which the Amazonian's,Navajo,Peruvian's,Aboriginal's already knew.

faustus is a smart cunt ;-)

Where once we were fooled and forgot,we will remember.

We are in a time "machine" already.